Found Another One! T-1000 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're not broken--Sideshow just hasn't put anything on them yet. They have just reserved the URL and given it a header that confirms the item and item number that is about to be put up. Eventually, the same link will give you the product page. For now, it's just news about the item being released.

I hope the exclusive T800 will have these sunglasses:

terminator203sx.jpg

Collectiblez said:

terminator203sx.jpg

Oh yea.

I liked T3, but details like the above pic from T2 are what elevates T1 and T2 far far far above T3. I wished Cameron would have returned for it.

Collectiblez said:

terminator203sx.jpg
Good idea there. I think he'll come with a Handgun, Sunglasses, shotgun, and hopefully a rose box with a few 1/6 scale roses. Hopefully they have a second version with the Mini Gun and Grenade Launcher.
I just really hope they make both the Launcher and Mini Gun as accessories eventually.
How many versions do you think Sideshow will do?

I see 2 versions. On normal with pistol, shotgun and the rosebox.

Battle Damaged with minigun, grenade launcher and bandoleer of shells.

Mace is next monday at 10 pacific.

Terminators are either today or wed.

Can't wait either, they look great :joy

Wish I did. Buffy is up next and I think the Buffy people think she'll go up around 12 pacific. Prolly 2 hours will be that "new license" which I hope is our favorite cyborgs.

Any how I wake up tomorrow and find everything sold out! :banghead

I didn't mind the 6pm UK time pre-orders but the late at night ones are not good!

PsychoCenobite :horror

Wor-Gar said:
But it says NEW license preorder today -- Terminator isn't a new license for Sideshow.

True, but they have thrown the Endoskeleton up so I don't see why they wont do the 12 inchers soon.

It looks like Wednesday then. These figures ARE a new licensce because they had the 1/4 and 1/1 before, but not 1/2 or 1/6. I can't wait to order them. I don't think we'll have a probablem with them selling out as fast as SW or LotR because most of their other exclusives take at least a week to sell out. I hope I'm right about these though.

Buttmunch said:
I don't think we'll have a probablem with them selling out as fast as SW or LotR because most of their other exclusives take at least a week to sell out. I hope I'm right about these though.

yea, you can tell just by the limited discussions on message forums that this line won't be anywhere near as big as star wars. but i'll be there to reserve a few of each!:banana

Back