Found Another One! T-1000 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever. I'm stoked these are being offered. I want my T-800 and T-1000!

I hope they keep going -- I also want Sarah Connor as kick-ass terminatrix babe. After that, they can close the book.

It looks like the Terminators will be the last thing to pre-order on Weds. It's the only thing that makes sense for "New License Pre-orders".

Hey Dave, any word on whether the Terminator 12" figs will be offered Weds with exclusives in a small edition first?

I asked because I'm out on Weds and fear I'll miss out on an exclusive. Any info would be appreciated.

Has it been confirmed there will be exclusives with T2 figs?

Hmmm what could they be. T800 could get a exclusive rosebox. T1000 a exclusive hand weapon/blade/spike.

IMG_0128.jpg

Looks good.

I can't wait for these! :banana

So will I get an email about when these go up? Can people keep me updated? :eek:

I'm in the UK and usualy working when these things go up but I'll keep checking.

I really hope they do a bad Arnold from Terminator 1! :banana

PsychoCenobite :horror

Wor-Gar said:
But no exclusives? Oh well. I'm just so used to SW and LOTR.

When I located both links, they had exclusives posted for both figures, so they will have them. They don't show exclusives at ToyFair, because this is a trade show for buyers/dealers. They don't want to show them exclusives that the dealers can't order.

elwood49 said:
When I located both links, they had exclusives posted for both figures, so they will have them. They don't show exclusives at ToyFair, because this is a trade show for buyers/dealers. They don't want to show them exclusives that the dealers can't order.

What!? What links -- where!? What are the exclusives?

PsychoCenobite said:
My exclusive ideas:

T800 - A damn mini gun! :horror
T1000 - Police bike helmet and glasses

PsychoCenobite :horror

Would be nice BUT...

Ah-nood is in the wrong t-shirt for the mini-gun. Someone said a box of roses and I agree with that. Or a simple pistol -- "He'll live."

For T-1000, he is also in the wrong outfit for the helmet -- he would need the striped pants and boots (which I'm hoping is a completely new fig). Most likely, some sort of liquid metal blade or "pry bar" hand would be the most logical exclusive.

There you go...

Back