(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big congratulations Aliaz!
BTW what Death Star hologram is there?

Thanks! It?s from Rogue One, bought it at a local store. Made by Paladone under Disney license from what I remember. It lights up green but I forgot to turn it on for that picture.

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

Thanks!

I have the RS ANH Hero aswell that just arrived but screws were missing from the stand so it?s still in the box.

And the BS Boba Helmet Will join them.

The Probe Droid is the only 1/6 item that is staying, I just can?t let it go.

The Probe Droid is exceptional. I down-sized quite a few items out of the collection a few months ago, but that piece is going nowhere. I also don?t think there will be anything like it for a very long time, if ever.

It?s so well-done; a niche product from just before the market really started changing. Plus it attended your wedding reception, didn?t it? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Probe Droid is exceptional. I down-sized quite a few items out of the collection a few months ago, but that piece is going nowhere. I also don?t think there will be anything like it for a very long time, if ever.

It?s so well-done; a niche product from just before the market really started changing. Plus it attended your wedding reception, didn?t it? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really is a great piece.

Yep it was at our Wedding and was my first collectible so it?s going nowhere.

giphy.gif

Can't believe no posts in here for nearly 9 months. Didn't post a lot in here but enjoyed reading the banter. Same as the rest of forum I guess. With everybody at home during the pandemic I would have thought it would have been busier, just shows how dead this place is becoming, sad. I myself come back every 6 months or so now just for the great memories. As Marthe Troly-Curtin said "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” :)

I wonder what happened to the original guys in this thread. When did they leave the boards or hobby in general? Was it the sequels that drove them out? The insane prices? Questionable character choices being made? A mix of everything?

LIfe is really it.
Most of us still get together for Celebration and we have some text threads.
Prices and overload definitely come into play as well, but not as much.

Back