(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
furystorm;[URL="tel:8942222" said:
8942222[/URL]]Im getting one more piece, then I'm out forever! :D
The last thing I bought was 1/6 R2. I just have RPs from that and free ones.

What's with the Twix? Bought it when he met Lucas and was too sick to eat it? :lol

The whole reason we were out in the lobby when Lucas came in was cause fury was starving and hadn't eaten anything since he had recently just landed in town, so he made us all wait while he went back to get something from the concession stand... and as he was buying the Twix to eat Lucas showed up. Had fury not been hungry we would've probably all been in the theatre already. Funny thing is he didn't even eat the Twix he bought cause he was hungry. Could bring himself to do it as they led to the meeting.

What a great story!
7b83caef39524daa4d9b4ef7fe390993.jpg

All this talk of who's quitting and who's addicted (face it, we all are) made me realize how close I am to stepping away. I find myself concentrating on how I'm going to display everything when our home is done being built. I find myself looking at what I'm going to be selling just to focus up the collection a bit more. On one hand I'm really excited about having proper display space for my collection, which is something I've never had. Then, on the other hand, I find myself sad that this nearly 30 year journey is coming to an end.

I believe not. Funny i gotta learn about this on a US forum while a signing session took place in Paris 4 days ago for this book.

Hey ken! Hope all is well. Hope u still have that medicom Vader from
Years past. I'm pretty sure u won that from me!
Indeed I do! I have no intention of parting with it. I don't buy and sell and re-buy and re-sell and re-buy the same item like a lot of the people I know!

You wish you were in Jyn's Ershole.
:lol

The whole reason we were out in the lobby when Lucas came in was cause fury was starving and hadn't eaten anything since he had recently just landed in town, so he made us all wait while he went back to get something from the concession stand... and as he was buying the Twix to eat Lucas showed up. Had fury not been hungry we would've probably all been in the theatre already. Funny thing is he didn't even eat the Twix he bought cause he was hungry. Could bring himself to do it as they led to the meeting.
That's likely true. fury's last minute decision to get more concessions is likely the only reason we were still in the lobby.

What a great story!
7b83caef39524daa4d9b4ef7fe390993.jpg

I'm visiting Waller, so I told him the story. It was quite an amazing thing. :lol
Right now? You're in OK?

Just booked my flight to Orlando in April
Tickets
Flight
Lodging
All secured
I forgot to book mine before the sale ended. Prices went up a lot. So I'm gonna wait for the next sale now :lol

Back