(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
en anglais?

not now, maybe i nthe future. But there are tons of pics with Star Wars props the author owns, some never seen before. I think my book should arrive in about 10-12 days, but there is a Romanian postal strike for a few days already and seems it keeps going on this week too.

https://www.amazon.fr/Star-wars-objets-du-mythe/dp/2011461227

"Star Wars, Objets du mythe: Pièces originales , archives inédites. La saga révélée par ses objets cultes" - a great prop book written by the same authors who wrote the other similar book about screen used props, Patrice Girod & Arnaud Grunberg: "Générations Science-Fiction : De Flash Gordon à Matrix"

512xqGp1UUL.jpg

I need that, but I don't. :gah:

Had an amazing time in OK and AR with DW!

Ghost was most righteous as a Halloween treat, and meeting Papa for the second time in nine days was kind of an out of body experience. We had an interesting interaction, and I'm glad I went for it! Hope the photos are decent. I'll share when I get them.

Best part was doing it all with my man Waller! :D

Ghost was most righteous as a Halloween treat, and meeting Papa for the second time in nine days was kind of an out of body experience. We had an interesting interaction, and I'm glad I went for it! Hope the photos are decent. I'll share when I get them.

Best part was doing it with my man Waller! :D

giphy.gif

Damn, I knew this would happen eventually when I got into collecting, I just started building a Scout Trooper costume for myself.

Best part was doing it all with my man Waller! :D
Papa? You went to see your father? Glad to hear you guys had fun... I'll have to go to OK sometime to see Waller and GB... Of course, we need to do our Kansas City trip. I need to contact Duncan again. We'll gonna make that happen!!! :lecture

Right after I saw you getting out of the shower... they captured the horrified look on my face perfectly. :horror:yuck
Well played, sir, well played!

There is something weird happening when I quote people on this forum now. On the LAST quote (or the only quote, if just one), my spacebar will not work. This was happening at home, and now it's happening at work, so it's not related to my PC. I have to copy and paste literally ANYTHING on that bottom line, and then suddenly the spacebar will work. Weird, eh? This just started happening a few days ago...

Kenbenobi;[URL="tel:8954103" said:
8954103[/URL]]Papa? You went to see your father? Glad to hear you guys had fun... I'll have to go to OK sometime to see Waller and GB... Of course, we need to do our Kansas City trip. I need to contact Duncan again. We'll gonna make that happen!!! :lecture

Well played, sir, well played!

There is something weird happening when I quote people on this forum now. On the LAST quote (or the only quote, if just one), my spacebar will not work. This was happening at home, and now it's happening at work, so it's not related to my PC. I have to copy and paste literally ANYTHING on that bottom line, and then suddenly the spacebar will work. Weird, eh? This just started happening a few days ago...
I think it's a chrome. I have had that for a couple weeks in my PC but no issues in IPad or phone.

Ok Cantina, I need some recommendations. I plan on getting 2 snowtroopers when HT releases them and make a little diorama with the E-Web cannon. I'm thinking of maybe putting the Probe Droid somewhere in the background. Obviously, that's not how this scene happened, but I think it gives a nice Imperial feel to it. What do you guys think? For those of you that have the Probe Droid, would this work in terms of size or not?

Back