(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's Yellow Ken? :dunno

It's... "Bam and I." Duh!

Jealous as **** here. :mad:
That's what I said, me and Bam!
It's good to see London was a success for many fans! I seen everyone besides Felicity was walking around the venue and Gareth Edwards did a lot of signings.
Damn, missed that. I only ran into Filoni and Andi Gutierrez from the star wars show. She's perrrrrty (which was autocorrected to perversity - my phone knows me well)

I'm in France now, near Disneyland Paris. :) Going tomorrow, but might hit downtown Disney tonight...

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Looks that way. Disney could give a **** about 3D, so I'm not holding my breath.

starwars.com DID say that a 3D release will be coming later this year but yeah, no news at Celebration is a bit concerning.

Should I stop buying 3D? I don't want another dead medium. :lol :lol :lol :lol

I wouldn't. Regardless of whether or not 3D "dies" there are always going to be a full decade's worth of movies that were shown that way in theaters. And I always default to the original theatrical presentation as the "correct" way to watch films. I'll just keep a hold of my current 3D TV and player for as long as they last.

Last edited:
Hey, Ben. How was the Godzilla con?

I've been watching some Godzilla movies recently. Godzilla vs. Megalon, Destroy All Monsters and Godzilla 2000. Good stuff.

Hey, Ben. How was the Godzilla con?

I just bought a graded copy of Aliens 1, and there's a pretty neat ad on the back for a Godzilla comic book series! ;)

Back