(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember that was one of the few movie themed cereals that was actually good... I also still fondly remember the Star Wars cookies :lecture

12191973365_6fa99716ef_c.jpg

Those cookies were my favorite! I wish they'd bring them back. I also had a plastic cup they gave away with them.

For my 6th viewing of TFA I finally caught it in 65mm IMAX. So epic. I highly recommend it if you have a screen within driving distance. Theinterior hangar and Starkiller Base shots and Hux giving his speech to the thousands of troops look absolutely amazing on a screen that big. And of course the Falcon chase itself was shot in 65mm so when the aspect ratio expands for that sequence it's unbelievable.

So after my original anger towards the film, mostly due to Solo... I've seen it twice already... And I'm at peace with it... It is a good movie, with some plot holes but and a few things that still bother me, but I'm enjoying it more after the first viewing for sure!
Just the though of having SW movie each year is really exciting!! Cannot wait form Rogue One!

For my 6th viewing of TFA I finally caught it in 65mm IMAX. So epic. I highly recommend it if you have a screen within driving distance. Theinterior hangar and Starkiller Base shots and Hux giving his speech to the thousands of troops look absolutely amazing on a screen that big. And of course the Falcon chase itself was shot in 65mm so when the aspect ratio expands for that sequence it's unbelievable.

I saw it on the largest IMAX screen in the U.S. (6 stories tall) with furystorm and galactiboy. Needless to say, it was epic.

So after my original anger towards the film, mostly due to Solo... I've seen it twice already... And I'm at peace with it... It is a good movie, with some plot holes but and a few things that still bother me, but I'm enjoying it more after the first viewing for sure!
Just the though of having SW movie each year is really exciting!! Cannot wait form Rogue One!

I'm glad you came around. :yess:

My only real beef with the Force Awakens is the clichéd last minute save... 15 minutes til the base is ready to fire,... 5 minutes until ready to fire,... ready to fire in 45 seconds,.... and that's when they get there in the knick of time to blow it up. Every time. I know it's supposed to add suspense to the movie or whatever, but we've seen it all before. Just once I'd want to see them be all... hey, here's something bad that was built that is going to be a big problem eventually... let's take it out now instead of waiting til the last minute. :lol

I saw it on the largest IMAX screen in the U.S. (6 stories tall) with furystorm and galactiboy. Needless to say, it was epic.
I need to go there so bad! I can be there in nine hours. I can leave early Saturday, watch it late Saturday night and come home Sunday. Couple days a couple hundred dollars. Hmmmmm......wonder how long it will be showing at that IMAX theater.

I need to go there so bad! I can be there in nine hours. I can leave early Saturday, watch it late Saturday night and come home Sunday. Couple days a couple hundred dollars. Hmmmmm......wonder how long it will be showing at that IMAX theater.

Joseph and I would probably be up for that. :lecture

Flosi's got a tauntaun in his pants. Hug that.

:lol

Back