(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those cookies were my favorite! I wish they'd bring them back. I also had a plastic cup they gave away with them.

Word! They were great; at least in my menory. But being Pepperidge Farm I think it's a safe bet they were quality.

One of these?

pepperidge_farm_tumblers_all_big.jpg

Sweet, I know I had some of those... but didn't realize they were from the cookies :lol

I need to go there so bad! I can be there in nine hours. I can leave early Saturday, watch it late Saturday night and come home Sunday. Couple days a couple hundred dollars. Hmmmmm......wonder how long it will be showing at that IMAX theater.

Do it! You'd have a place to stay :lecture

And my guess is it will be there for awhile longer; it's still doing well.

Joseph and I would probably be up for that. :lecture

I'd definitely be up for that :lecture And my wife is interested in seeing it at the Warren IMAX after I told her how great it was.

Khev, where did you see it? I talked mom into going the hour and a half today to see it at MOSI in Tampa. :D

Partly by reading your post to them, and partly by my stepfather siding with me! 2 to 1! :lol

IMAX is 70MM.

Yes but I thought I read that the cameras Abrams used were 65mm. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Khev, where did you see it? I talked mom into going the hour and a half today to see it at MOSI in Tampa. :D

Partly by reading your post to them, and partly by my stepfather siding with me! 2 to 1! :lol

Sweet! I actually saw it at the Great Clips IMAX Theatre at the Minnesota Zoo. I actually moved out of Tampa last October. :) But DO see it in IMAX if you can! It just feels so "Star Wars" to have these massive Stormtroopers and ship hangars enveloping your entire field of vision. :yess:

It's a Back to the Future trilogy shirt from Teefury, Kenben.
You should have worn a Captain America t-shirt!!!

They pumped A TON of stuff out for TFA. Jello, jewelry, nightwear....I was surprised there were no TFA condoms honestly. :lol
There ARE Star Wars condoms, just not TFA ones. They may not be officially licensed though, but I'm pretty sure Asia has officially licensed ones.
Star Wars Condoms Safely Wrap Your Lightsaber

These are definitely not official:
Star Wars condoms keep your saber covered - CNET!
Star Wars Condoms

Word... did we forget about this little number:

jar-jar-candy.jpg
I love that thing!!!

There wasn't a Star Wars branded cereal that I ever recall.

EDIT - guess there was. My bad. Still feels like there's more out there than the prequel.
I remember the Episode II cereal, cuz of the Clonetrooper helmet:
Star Wars Episode II Cereal | MrBreakfast.com
Episode II (Clonetrooper Helmet) [Canada]

Gus Lopez has an awesome cereal box webpage! I know this includes everything with SW on it, not necessarily SW cereal, but I used to consider myself a cereal box collector until I found this webpage. I had maybe 1% of all of the cereal boxes, so I quit! :lol
https://theswca.com/images-food/cereal-chart.html

I also still fondly remember the Star Wars cookies :lecture

12191973365_6fa99716ef_c.jpg
LOVED the cookies!!!

Lego, meh :huh

And yeah, Yoda grapes are pretty bad (but also hilarious).
I'd buy em! :lecture

I saw it on the largest IMAX screen in the U.S. (6 stories tall) with furystorm and galactiboy. Needless to say, it was epic.
Epic? Did your theater come with a George Lucas? I think not. Granted, the screen we saw TFA on sucked horribly... The movie was letterboxed on all 4 sides, and the sound system sucked too. Very front-heavy...

I want to **** a tauntaun
We know you do... :horror

Watched TFA for the 7th and 8th time.
I did notice in the 5th viewing that c3po got his gold arm back at end of movie

Geez, did it have a little youtube logo in the corner as well?
:lol

Watched TFA for the 7th and 8th time.
I did notice in the 5th viewing that c3po got his gold arm back at end of movie

What? Really? I didn't notice and I don't think I've read anyone mention that either!

LMAO. I didn't catch that either.

Six viewings on the big screen and I never noticed that. :duh

I'll check tomorrow with Jay when I see it for the 11th time. :D
Add me to the club that didn't notice that! 7 viewings and I never saw that...

So this is where the grown ups talk about Star Wars on this site. Don't know why I wasted my time in the Movies/TV section. furystorm, damn, 11 times. The rewatchability of this movie is unreal. I literally saw it a sixth time last night and am ready for another go.

So jealous you guys have seen it so many times. I saw it opening night and was ready to go the next day but I've still only seen it twice at this point. I go to the movies a lot and I've never had the urge for multiple viewing, but this is Star Wars of course.

I think this weekend third viewing is planned. I could see myself going 6 times if it stays in the theatre long enough. Already planning a 2D IMAX viewing in Feb/March when a theatre near me gets it (based on Khev's experience).

Cool! I gotta watch for that next time.
Yup. Now I have another reason to see it for the 8th time... When this movie hits our local budget theater ($1 for matinees, $2 for evening shows), I am gonna go a LOT! I might go every other day!!! I will pass furystorm, and then some!

Back