Flex pay changed, pick the day and how many months

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There site us really messed up at the minute :gah:

The Ultron PF on flex pay says $108.33 over 3 months, But when you add it to your basket it changes to $162.50 over 2 months and that's the only option :slap

There site is really starting to get on my nerves now, It's so ____ed up its comical.

I give up with it :thud:

That's bizarre. I also noticed that yesterday some instock items were not Flex payable and today they are. I'm hoping they fix this FP option because I really want to get one of there statues.

Flex pay...still don't "get" it.

Especially the people that have like 5 items on flex pay all at once.

You're not the only one.

I suppose if you really wanted something that was in stock and you had to buy it on debit and you didn't have the money, I suppose it's good it that its work like lay-a-way.

Of course, one could also argue that if you don't have the money right then, that spending it on high end figures probably isn't the best way to utilize the money. But people don't want to be told what to spend their money on and they're right about that.

Your idea that's it's a psychological tool its probably a pretty good explanation. It certainly seems to help Sideshow sell a lot more than they otherwise would.

I will re-visit this plan in a few months when all the kinks are ironed out. I can see that the Flex Payments are changing around, I was considering picking up a DX Sparrow, it was 3 payments the other day, but now just 2. Must be doing some tinkering in the background.

I'll just wait until all the dust settles. But man, as soon as IG-88 moves to a 4 payment schedule so I can pay it at under $50/month, I am down for that!

Update: They just fixed the bugs & added new options: you can now pay with pennies a day (the cost of a cup of coffee), first born children option, organs & your soul on a monthly plan... Depending if you have one.

There site us really messed up at the minute :gah:

The Ultron PF on flex pay says $108.33 over 3 months, But when you add it to your basket it changes to $162.50 over 2 months and that's the only option :slap

There site is really starting to get on my nerves now, It's so ____ed up its comical.

I give up with it :thud:

This has to be just a glitchy site issue. Oddly enough I got an other email about another flex pay order I had which I forgot about (cause I don't overly care about it but will buy it anyways)which had an adjustment to its schedule. After rechecking the order...it has no mention of the flex pay option either and would lead you to believe it would be a lump sum payment.

The site is glitching at the moment. Although I guess that's to be expected seeing as they are changing every product page.

Love the new flex system BTW. I can split the 501st life size bust into 5 payments now! I predict sales will rise thanks to this

Update: They just fixed the bugs & added new options: you can now pay with pennies a day (the cost of a cup of coffee), first born children option, organs & your soul on a monthly plan... Depending if you have one.

Ummmm...... organs, huh? I wonder how many PFs I can get with a limb........

How much is a foot worth theses days???? :lol

I agree there are issue with the site , had an issue with a flex pay yesterday .. But the online chat was really helpful and still fix my issue and they where 5-10 mins to close the help line. I like the calendar that has all the flex play dates in colors to help keep track of buys and flex play dates. I think in a month or less thing will be back to normal. I rather it happen now and not when comic-con when new products arrive and site gets hammered.

I am just happy Sideshow is trying to do what they can to help fellow collectors out who need it. We used to need flexpay and we are now not needing it, which is great. But tons of people do still need it and sometimes the payments for them even at $78 a month or more, are far too much. So GO SIDESHOW!

SS will get many more sales if lower payments, would love to make smaller payments on 1:1 busts difficult to sustain a $125+ a month payment for many months

I was told by Sideshow today that you can't flex pay on the wait list.

Even though I did it with Skaar :dunno

I am just happy Sideshow is trying to do what they can to help fellow collectors out who need it. We used to need flexpay and we are now not needing it, which is great. But tons of people do still need it and sometimes the payments for them even at $78 a month or more, are far too much. So GO SIDESHOW!

While I guess I don't really NEED to use it I have a few times. Anything to make paying for an item easier is good in my book... even if I never use it I like knowing the option is there.

Ummmm...... organs, huh? I wonder how many PFs I can get with a limb........

How much is a foot worth theses days???? :lol

I wonder what it'll be like if you decide to Flex-Pay your foot!! :lol
Edit: Just checked. No Flex option for Wait Lists :mad:
I guess a lot of customers won't be happy 'bout this. Atleast I'm not! :pfft:
And on bigger items too. I mean the Predalien. Or is it because its on Backorder? :dunno

Cheers,
Neo.

Last edited:
so wait-list items we r not able to get it through flex-pay if they flip... usually they do flip

so wait-list items we r not able to get it through flex-pay if they flip... usually they do flip

Geesh Dhaval...you and your 3 point fonts. :nono

It appears like that. I'm not a fan of this especially if the converted statue cost over $500-$1000. There would be no way I can absorb that much if I have other items shipping soon.

Geesh Dhaval...you and your 3 point fonts. :nono

It appears like that. I'm not a fan of this especially if the converted statue cost over $500-$1000. There would be no way I can absorb that much if I have other items shipping soon.

why everybody is against my font:gah:

If your wait list converts can't you just go to your account and start to cancel the item then when the "would you like to change this to flex-pay" option shows up pick it?

Back