*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For someone who doesn't follow F4F's production notes I love being surprised like this. PM was boss! Sniper Wolf and Vulcan Raven would also be great from this line.

psychomantis-h-exc-42.jpg
psychomantis-h-combo-01.jpg

So some of their statues will come in PVC and a larger scale resin in the future. Both the same sculpt?

I know they mentioned releasing PVC versions of older resin statues and folks just about lost it in the FB groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So some of their statues will come in PVC and a larger scale resin in the future. Both the same sculpt?

I know they mentioned releasing PVC versions of older resin statues and folks just about lost it in the FB groups.

They really only want to release this as a pvc. They see pvc as a brand embassador and had tremendous success nationwide with retailers of their Link BOTW figure. Its brought in a lot of new blood. However with pvc pieces they need to sell 10,000 units I think before even breaking even. The support isnt there with retailers on 2nd string characters like from Okami. Retailers want heavy hitters like Spiderman, Batman, Link etc. So theyre using 1/4 resin versions to offset losses they will be incurring on less popular pvc character franchises.

They really only want to release this as a pvc. They see pvc as a brand embassador and had tremendous success nationwide with retailers of their Link BOTW figure. Its brought in a lot of new blood. However with pvc pieces they need to sell 10,000 units I think before even breaking even. The support isnt there with retailers on 2nd string characters like from Okami. Retailers want heavy hitters like Spiderman, Batman, Link etc. So theyre using 1/4 resin versions to offset losses they will be incurring on less popular pvc character franchises.

But using the same sculpt? Strikes me a bit odd.

Hey guys here's my Tekken 5 Jin Exclusive pictures.

Mini review.

Pros : great and clean paints all round, base is huge well realized, awesome details on the base, textures on the trousers are superb, veins look realistic...sweat glistens!

Cons : body and face texture a little soft.

All in all it's a fantastic piece and compliments King perfectly.....it hurts my heart even more that we might not be seeing more from this line, it feels bitter sweet. Full video review coming soon.

MSMNPS5.jpg

uTfWk2O.jpg

KypsDod.jpg

c1arBQG.jpg

CWmlf8o.jpg

5leJu2D.jpg

B3GOROi.jpg

jOKr7VP.jpg

hFzb4fb.jpg

1vOAXj4.jpg

Hey guys here's my Samurai Champloo Mugen Exclusive pics!

Mini review.

Pros : Pose is outstanding, paints are clean but have "anime" details, diecast swords and arrows feel amazing, both portraits NAIL Mugens face and look, hair is multi layered looks/feels amazing....

Cons : Arrows and swords tend to fall out of their specific gaps but can be put where ever you like really, needs to be displayed at eye level or above.

I honestly think this is one of the most well realized and executed Anime statues i've owned....i'd put it up there with Tsumes best like Zoro...which is high praise indeed imo.

I realllly hope they can give us Jin and Fuu......i really do.

rE4qqY4.jpg

BRJ7Iqv.jpg

n30dIVN.jpg

GbP9G6g.jpg

WR200zt.jpg

JxaMUhB.jpg

zrOipAE.jpg

DetrUj0.jpg

Cd23gRS.jpg

YbTuOUA.jpg

That's mostly true. The real reason is how many pictures can you really take of a statue before you get every angle possible. I think F4F covered the statue on their website, I just think that new pictures are of placement of the statue or in combination with other statues.

Back