*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing new Raven, same statue at 95% than last year.

Am I the only one thinking that F4F is not what it was 10 years ago ?

Remember Link on Epona !

Edit : this Samus is neat

PHReg.jpg
PHEx.jpg
PHDef.jpg

Eh, I'll be honest....the price for this 1/6 just isn't doing it for me. Gecco is doing a Pyramid Head based on the Dead by Daylight style in 1/6 as well. But their bases are usually a LOT more intricate and the price will be at worst the same as this. There's just not enough to sell me on this statue sadly. Had it been 1/4, I'd be more tempted.

Damn, I thought it was 1/6 for almost $500. I just don't think F4Fs quality is there to justify that price point at a 1/6 statue.

TmCsUBr.jpg

Three editions of Ivy are up at F4F for early bird pricing:
  • Collapsed sword & standard base.
  • Collapsed/extended sword switchouts & standard base.
  • Collapsed/extended sword switch outs & decorative Egyptian Crypt base.
Estimated release: Q2 2022

View attachment 543813View attachment 543814View attachment 543815

Eh, I'll be honest....the price for this 1/6 just isn't doing it for me. Gecco is doing a Pyramid Head based on the Dead by Daylight style in 1/6 as well. But their bases are usually a LOT more intricate and the price will be at worst the same as this. There's just not enough to sell me on this statue sadly. Had it been 1/4, I'd be more tempted.
Looks inferior to the previous Gecco statues in every way. The pose, even with the switch out parts looks very uninspired, the box is horrible with no contrast (the Gecco box was designed by the game developers themselves), and In my honest opinion it looks fan made. I'd definitely wait for the upcoming Gecco ones instead of this.

nothing new Raven, same statue at 95% than last year.

Am I the only one thinking that F4F is not what it was 10 years ago ?

Remember Link on Epona !

Edit : this Samus is neat
I need Link on Epona. And I would say things are up and down with F4F, like Sonic's career. The Ivy for instance...that's a rip off for definitive. But you get cool statues like Spyro Reignited and Mario on Yoshi.

Seems on average for 1/4 these days. There are companies like Darkside selling statues that are just as simple for $800+. Iron Studios charging $1000 for 1/4s. Prime 1 $900+ (though in this case their quality is above the competition).

Otaku Mode has the standard for $551 with 35% back in rewards for premium users, free shipping.... that makes this statue only $358 shipped in the end. Extremely tempting even though I prefer the exclusive.

Last edited:
Anyone have a Lugi's Mansion 3 Luigi and Polterpup statue? I am on my 3rd one from SSC because the flashlight he's holding keeps going out. The pup and his backpack work fine, it's just the flashlight. Has anyone else had this problem? I've used several different micro USB cables and wall plugs, same result every time. I really like this statue, and hate that I'm probably going to have to just get a refund.

Attachments

• luigi_light_problem.jpg
    luigi_light_problem.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 7
Pretty shocked to see this thread lost all of its momentum. I’m really not into statues but the consistent speed and quality of F4F’s releases is really impressive as someone who isn’t familiar with how other statue companies operate. Shame their pieces are almost always so huge with price points to match. Just nabbed a few Jinjos from Banjo Kazooie however!

oiLbbZd.jpg

This thread might have some activity troubles as it's a "catch-all" for F4F and they have such a varied list of licenses. Now I'm totally smitten with my Ivy and respect F4F's commitment to Dark Souls, but they did just announce The Great Mighty Poo from Conker's Bad Fur Day :p

Christ. Just received an email saying my flex payments failed because they apparently no longer support PayPal? I didn’t know companies could legally alter payment agreements mid-cycle and make your payment method invalid. What a pain. “safer and more flexible” my arse.
IMG_2533.jpeg

I got a email from bbts saying the sonic adventure statue should be in soon. I’m hoping I get it before Christmas

Back