*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! I wanted to know how much time usually people waits in the Wait List until it gets live or it gets cancelled. I'm planning to buy an old figure but I don't know if I will wait 1 year or so until I get news about it...

And another thing, in the cart it still shows I'm gonna pay the full price of the Wait Listed statue, if I give my credit card, it will only charge its deposit (10%)?

Thanks!

Our new waitlist system has changed. Now no longer to wait until all confirmed preorders have gone out.

It’s now converted when someone cancels so a much shorter wait.

Deposits have always been 10% Nrd for resins. We never take full payment from the get go :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I just put an order in for the Matroid Prime Samus. I know it's on waitlist but what are the chances that these usually convert compared to the likes of Sideshow? A little sketchy that they still ask for a NRD for items on wait list but it's something I wouldn't cancel if I do get it.

Got this extremely dark and powerful mask recently... my very 1st piece from F4F.
1955623b5de4acddb1daba21cda55e05.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I think I’m going to end up getting the version that comes with the egg on a separate base. The super deluxe version looks nice, but that base is huge.

Ordered the exclusive Mario and Yoshi with egg. The definitive was just too over the top. Base is too big and too boring. It also seriously looks like a fondant cake. The giant base makes Mario and Yoshi 2” taller than Bowser (who I also have on PO). I’m sure some might feel the extra $170 (statue price difference plus shipping price difference) is worth it, but not me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After waiting like 3 years, finally my Samus has arrived!

Won't be able to take pictures until the weekend though :(

Back