First time watching Angel Season 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only because Firefly didn't last a full seaon, Angel Season 5 is my favorite all time season of TV. :D

I agree. I think the hate mostly comes from Buffy fans who didn't like what happened to Cordy. Being more of an Angel fan, I quite enjoyed that twist as I felt her character was becoming a bit dull and unfocused.

I know the main reason I wasn't a fan of season 4 was because the whole Conner/Cordy relationship was creepy and the most of the season just felt 'off'. I never had a problem with any of the other seasons like I had with season 4.

I could never get into Buffy (probably because SMG is the biggest itchba in the world)

But I loved Angel, one of my all-time favorite shows. It's funny, if you watch all 5 seasons in succession, you'll see that Angel's (David's) head keeps getting bigger and bigger, as does his body. It's kinda funny.

I could never get into Buffy (probably because SMG is the biggest itchba in the world)

But I loved Angel, one of my all-time favorite shows. It's funny, if you watch all 5 seasons in succession, you'll see that Angel's (David's) head keeps getting bigger and bigger, as does his body. It's kinda funny.

Well, if you watch Buffy you'll find it even more amusing. He was aging quite fast throughout both shows. :lol

Okay, severely depressed now! I just watched "A Hole in the World" I want to cry... :monkey2

Actually want to choke that poncey little bastard Knox to death with his tie. I never trusted him...:mad::banghead

HL2

Ok, so you've reached A Hole In The World. Now we get to tell you how angry Not Fade Away will make you.

that's only cuz he spent a couple hundred years in hell between season 2 and 3 of buffy. that will age a guy a couple years.

That just goes to show you what happens when you stand between the Slayer and a giant stone statue in honor of a demon named Acathla. There's some things you just don't do and that's one of them. Next thing you know......BOOM! A couple hundred years in a hell dimension and that can't be good for the image. :rotfl

Ok, so you've reached A Hole In The World. Now we get to tell you how angry Not Fade Away will make you.

Along with anger, you may also experience one or more of the following: denial, depression, sadness, nausea, difficulty sleeping, long periods of inactivity, and loss of appetite. Remember, the Angel Series Finale may not be for everybody so consult a well-seasoned fan of the "Whedonverse" if you being to experience any the above. :rotfl

^Well, I thought it was a great episode, and a perfect ending to the series. I just felt that it also had a rather large emotional impact (seeing as not everyone makes it through alive)

^Well, I thought it was a great episode, and a perfect ending to the series. I just felt that it also had a rather large emotional impact (seeing as not everyone makes it through alive)

That's exactly what I meant. After watching it, I felt such a wide range of emotions. There were so many different feelings rushing through me that I was blown away. I agree in that it was the perfect ending for Angel because, in typical Joss fashion, it keep you wanting more but at the same time content in the fact that you had just viewed the culmination of what Angel the series was all about.

Last edited:
Along with anger, you may also experience one or more of the following: denial, depression, sadness, nausea, difficulty sleeping, long periods of inactivity, and loss of appetite. Remember, the Angel Series Finale may not be for everybody so consult a well-seasoned fan of the "Whedonverse" if you being to experience any the above. :rotfl
i think i still feel all of those symptoms when i rewatch this episode. it's still probably my favorite series finale ever.

If I wasn't so attached to these characters and wanted to see more of them I would almost feel like After The Fall really cheapens the ending of the series. There's something very poignant about the thought that
Spoiler Spoiler:

If I wasn't so attached to these characters and wanted to see more of them I would almost feel like After The Fall really cheapens the ending of the series. There's something very poignant about the thought that
Spoiler Spoiler:

That's the main reason I haven't bothered with the comics.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's the main reason I haven't bothered with the comics.

Spoiler Spoiler:
what this guy said.:lecture
there is no "after the fall" for me.
Spoiler Spoiler:

if it wasnt for "once more with feeling" and "storyteller" and maybe a couple other episodes, buffy would have ended at the bottom of that tower for me.

^But then the last few seasons of Angel would have played out differently, and it may not have ended where it did.

^But then the last few seasons of Angel would have played out differently, and it may not have ended where it did.
yeah i guess you got a point there especially with spike getting a soul and crossing over to angel. i love it when spike is playing angel to lindsey's doyle and he saves that girl in the alley. she starts thanking him and he yells at her and calls her stupid and says he would bite her himself. classic.:lol

Just finished "Girl in Question" and "Power Play", will try to watch nNot Fade Away tomorrow.

HL2

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Darth Caedus View Post

Originally Posted by The Craw

that's only cuz he spent a couple hundred years in hell between season 2 and 3 of buffy. that will age a guy a couple years.

And apparently they feed you quite well in hell.

Oh that comment was made of win! :rotfl

Back