FINALLY custom Batman The Dark Knight1/6 BAT-SIGNAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01841.jpg

"Nice...."

EPIC SHOT.

Hey all. Sorry I’ve been away for a while, but I was out of the country to visit my dad. He was diagnosed with a terminal illness, so I decided to go spend some time with him. Glad I did, since they where his last few weeks. A few more days and he would have reached the age of 75. Nevertheless, he had a long and adventurous life. I will most certainly miss him.

I skimmed thru the post I’ve missed and want to thank all of you who posted supportive messages. Also thanks to those who send me supportive PM’s. I really appreciate it.

SnakeEater and ro926: Glad you guys are happy with your batsignals. The pictures look awesome.

My unexpected trip to visit my dad really set me back financially, so sadly I’m forced to sell a few things and that includes my own batsignal. Don’t really want to, but bills don’t pay themselves. So for those of you still interested in a batsignal, here is the link:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320453626757
Best of luck if you going after it.

Hey all. Sorry I’ve been away for a while, but I was out of the country to visit my dad. He was diagnosed with a terminal illness, so I decided to go spend some time with him. Glad I did, since they where his last few weeks. A few more days and he would have reached the age of 75. Nevertheless, he had a long and adventurous life. I will most certainly miss him.

I skimmed thru the post I’ve missed and want to thank all of you who posted supportive messages. Also thanks to those who send me supportive PM’s. I really appreciate it.

SnakeEater and ro926: Glad you guys are happy with your batsignals. The pictures look awesome.

My unexpected trip to visit my dad really set me back financially, so sadly I’m forced to sell a few things and that includes my own batsignal. Don’t really want to, but bills don’t pay themselves. So for those of you still interested in a batsignal, here is the link:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320453626757
Best of luck if you going after it.

Im sorry 1mod6 :(

hang in there 1mod6 you will be fine soon..............

Hi guys, sorry it took me a while to reply but I didn't feel really talkative. I just wanted to say thanks for the condolences and your thoughts. Also thanks to those who sent me supportive PM's. I'll be replying asap.

Got this a few weeks ago, didn't get a chance to take any pics! So...here are pics of my shiny new bat-signal. :banana
Great work 1mod6!!

damn this exclusive club!!!!!!
I know even if I can get a Woody batsignal you guys will still look down on me like I was a secondclass villain :(

Back