Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it. Just now that I have the money to get SGD Tifa she goes out of stock everywhere.:mad::mad::mad:

Anyway my search for SGD Tifa led me to Mirai Collectibles. Apparently it's a well known and respected shop from Malaysia. I pre-ordered SGD Tifa there with a deposit (MYR 1400 or $295 but Paypal charged $300+). Total is supposed to be MYR 4150 ($876). Unfortunately, shipping isn't free from their site. I sure hope their shipping fee isn't gonna murder me. Mirai Collectibles said on their website that I'll only be paying the exact shipping fee that they'll find out after they've actually packed SGD Tifa, so they're not giving out estimates at the checkout.

From one of the websites I found, SGD Tifa's packaged dimensions were estimated to be around 105cm x 35cm x 30cm and it will weigh around 12kg. Does anyone have any experience around how much this kind of dimensions cost to ship from China to the USA? I can't find a site with a figure/statue with similar dimensions to check the average cost.

A few days ago, KGHobby (before they went out of stock of Tifas that were priced $832) gave me an estimate of around $100 to $200 shipping fee. Earlier when I checked on "OhMyPrimus" (their Tifa is SGD 1300 or $949), the shipping fee it was charging at the checkout was SGD $454 ($331).

Anyway, even though in the end I'll probably pay more than $1000 for SGD Tifa, at least I'll have her.

--------------------

Oh my, I found a shipping cost estimator so I entered Tifa's supposed packaged dimensions...

JAckEeV.jpg

I guess it's good that Mirai Collectibles will base the shipping fee on the actual fee instead of just charging a big one right away.

Last edited:
I think KGHobby was the cheapest place , FanaticAnimeStore also still has it in stock and calculate shipping in checkout.
Anyway my search for SGD Tifa led me to Mirai Collectibles. Apparently it's a well known and respected shop from Malaysia. I pre-ordered SGD Tifa there with a deposit (MYR 1400 or $295 but Paypal charged $300+). Total is supposed to be MYR 4150 ($876). Unfortunately, shipping isn't free from their site. I sure hope their shipping fee isn't gonna murder me. Mirai Collectibles said on their website that I'll only be paying the exact shipping fee that they'll find out after they've actually packed SGD Tifa, so they're not giving out estimates at the checkout.

From one of the websites I found, SGD Tifa's packaged dimensions were estimated to be around 105cm x 35cm x 30cm and it will weigh around 12kg. Does anyone have any experience around how much this kind of dimensions cost to ship from China to the USA? I can't find a site with a figure/statue with similar dimensions to check the average cost.

A few days ago, KGHobby (before they went out of stock of Tifas that were priced $832) gave me an estimate of around $100 to $200 shipping fee. Earlier when I checked on "OhMyPrimus" (their Tifa is SGD 1300 or $949), the shipping fee it was charging at the checkout was SGD $454 ($331).

Anyway, even though in the end I'll probably pay more than $1000 for SGD Tifa, at least I'll have her.

--------------------

Oh my, I found a shipping cost estimator so I entered Tifa's supposed packaged dimensions...

JAckEeV.jpg

I guess it's good that Mirai Collectibles will base the shipping fee on the actual fee instead of just charging a big one right away.
Damn it. Just now that I have the money to get SGD Tifa she goes out of stock everywhere.:mad::mad::mad:

Thanks, I actually remember Fanatic Anime Store! I bought Detective Pikachu from them a long time ago. Detective Pikachu is still here with me lol!

Mirai Collectibles really has good customer service just as numerous posts online say. When I ordered SGD Tifa from them a few hours ago, it was "In Stock", but apparently it really wasn't and there was a mistake on their website. They immediately refunded me the deposit and apologized for the inconvenience. They also gave me an estimate of how much Tifa would have cost to ship with the dimensions and weight I provided them, and it's around $135.

I took a chance on FNC because according to their website, they still have 6 left for pre-order. I sure hope that's not a mistake.

----------------------------

Earlier I emailed FNC if I actually succeeded in pre-ordering the SGD Tifa from them and they replied that yes, they got my order and they'll send the invoice for the balance when Tifa is released. I guess that means the remaining stock count they have at their store is the real deal.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's been posted before, but here is the safe for work, family friendly, SGD Tifa E Cup version video from SGD Studio's youtube channel.

If I understand correctly from what SGD Studio said, Tifa would probably be available Q4 or December.

There's also some care tips for Tifa. Avoid direct sunlight. Avoid using oil or anything with oil on her. They said you can use "weak alkaline detergent" for daily maintenance, but I'm not sure what that is.

On their website, they also claim that Tifa's paint/color won't come off because she's been painted with multiple layers of make-up and they used some kind of special process to "fix" the color. That's very nice! I guess she won't be like TBLeague bodies where after some time, the color fades.

She will come with her own stand as well. On her back, there seems to be some kind of hole or slot where the stand can connect to help her. Thankfully, that thing has a cover. Too bad there are no giant Figuarts or Mezco style stands so Tifa could do flying kicks.

https://www.sgdstudio.com/faqs/
I hope it's New Year already lol!

I'm pretty sure theres no special super duper deluxe indestructible doll (silicon / TPE) material. It doesnt exist.
Even if you buy a 8000 USD or whatever "love doll" those are not made of some special material from outer space.
The material can still crack, tear, dry out etc. If you are using special options like realistic skin painting
or extra make up - you can and are going to remove those details over time, simpling from washing / cleaning the material
or because of sunlight / weather conditions.

If a manufacturer of silicon or TPE dolls, toys whatever is saying that they used some special secret process to fix all of the typical
seamless silicon / TPE problems ... its nothing but advertisement.

SGD Tifa is like 750-900 USD / € for 1:3 scale which is already very cheap if you compare that to 1:1 scale or 60-100 cm "love dolls".
And these love dolls dont even come with clothing or good hair or make up. Just the material alone is that expensive.
Bonus options like implanted hair have to be paid extra and can easily cost like 300 USD on top.

Now SGD Tifa includes a full outfit specially created for this product + pre order dress, implanted hair, aluminum skeleton, silicone body,
a fully painted detailed nude body + head with make up and even private parts.

There has to be a catch. This is a case of it sounds way too good to be true.
For comparison - the Game Lady 100 cm Tifa costs about 2000 - 3000€

Last edited:
Good grief, the sooner the next batches come out the better. Dilute the market a bit so scum like this can't profiteer on FOMO.
Imo, I think anyone who hasn't got the figure and wants it is gonna have to go for this anyway. Let's face it, this particular release could easily considered a grail piece by many Final Fantasy, and hell, just about ANY longtime video-game fan. I doubt subsequent batches will change anything cos no one in their right mind would want to sell this Cloud haha.

And regardless, this is just something no one can control. There will always be scalpers and POS d*ckheads like this who will capitalise on the high demand to make a quick buck.

This reminds me of a similar phenomenon that happened for the Tekken 8 CNT keys. For those who don't know, Tekken 8 had a closed network test a few months back where you had to register to get a key and get invited to the CNT. A lot of people did not get it. Especially on PC, so many of the keys ended up in the hands of scalpers and scums like the ones in the screenshot above. They were selling the keys for, I kid you not, $70 US. That's right, a game key that would only work for 3-4 days, was being sold for $70... and people were buying it! I saw more than 20 of these sold in front of my eyes.

It is what it is :(

I'm pretty sure theres no special super duper deluxe indestructible doll (silicon / TPE) material. It doesnt exist.
Even if you buy a 8000 USD or whatever "love doll" those are not made of some special material from outer space.
The material can still crack, tear, dry out etc. If you are using special options like realistic skin painting
or extra make up - you can and are going to remove those details over time, simpling from washing / cleaning the material
or because of sunlight / weather conditions.

If a manufacturer of silicon or TPE dolls, toys whatever is saying that they used some special secret process to fix all of the typical
seamless silicon / TPE problems ... its nothing but advertisement.

SGD Tifa is like 750-900 USD / € for 1:3 scale which is already very cheap if you compare that to 1:1 scale or 60-100 cm "love dolls".
And these love dolls dont even come with clothing or good hair or make up. Just the material alone is that expensive.
Bonus options like implanted hair have to be paid extra and can easily cost like 300 USD on top.

Now SGD Tifa includes a full outfit specially created for this product + pre order dress, implanted hair, aluminum skeleton, silicone body,
a fully painted detailed nude body + head with make up and even private parts.

There has to be a catch. This is a case of it sounds way too good to be true.
For comparison - the Game Lady 100 cm Tifa costs about 2000 - 3000€
You can find Christian Campbell on FB who has real medical grade silicone horror collectibles for 20 years+ for some which have not absorbed moisture, etc. The only licensed company that I'm aware of that uses that though is jnd.

Imo, I think anyone who hasn't got the figure and wants it is gonna have to go for this anyway. Let's face it, this particular release could easily considered a grail piece by many Final Fantasy, and hell, just about ANY longtime video-game fan. I doubt subsequent batches will change anything cos no one in their right mind would want to sell this Cloud haha.

And regardless, this is just something no one can control. There will always be scalpers and POS d*ckheads like this who will capitalise on the high demand to make a quick buck.

This reminds me of a similar phenomenon that happened for the Tekken 8 CNT keys. For those who don't know, Tekken 8 had a closed network test a few months back where you had to register to get a key and get invited to the CNT. A lot of people did not get it. Especially on PC, so many of the keys ended up in the hands of scalpers and scums like the ones in the screenshot above. They were selling the keys for, I kid you not, $70 US. That's right, a game key that would only work for 3-4 days, was being sold for $70... and people were buying it! I saw more than 20 of these sold in front of my eyes.

It is what it is :(
Me.. a Tekken God rank in t7.. watching people access the game and myself unable to play. I've tried signing up from four different emails.. I have no idea what their criteria is. I have a 4090gtx zotac apparently that isn't a part of the decision.. totally confused on this. I'll just let it be for now Harada.. endrant

Gundamnit has shipped my Cloud deluxe, thank you for the advice BK! I ran with it. Can't wait.

Me.. a Tekken God rank in t7.. watching people access the game and myself unable to play. I've tried signing up from four different emails.. I have no idea what their criteria is. I have a 4090gtx zotac apparently that isn't a part of the decision.. totally confused on this. I'll just let it be for now Harada.. endrant

Gundamnit has shipped my Cloud deluxe, thank you for the advice BK! I ran with it. Can't wait.
Could always go the "cracker" route lol. If only just to get a feel for the characters.

You can find Christian Campbell on FB who has real medical grade silicone horror collectibles for 20 years+ for some which have not absorbed moisture, etc. The only licensed company that I'm aware of that uses that though is jnd.
SGD aren't licensed, are they? When I talked to SGD, they said the silicone is platinum, which is supposedly high grade that lasts 20+ years.

SGD aren't licensed, are they? When I talked to SGD, they said the silicone is platinum, which is supposedly high grade that lasts 20+ years.

Not licensed at all. This is their first and only product so far.
Square Enix isnt going to give the official license to a third party company that is basically advertising their product as a collector sex doll.
Literally not a single one of these 1:3, 1:4, 1:6 scale Tifa statues is a licensed product.

Back