Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm pretty sure SE isn't going to license a 1:2 scale Tifa with a built in ******* 😅
Not even the Gametoys stuff is licensed, SE doesn't like giving that FF name away sadly.

Yeah I'm pretty sure SE isn't going to license a 1:2 scale Tifa with a built in ******* 😅
Not even the Gametoys stuff is licensed, SE doesn't like giving that FF name away sadly.
lol, fair point. I never know what is licensed and unlicensed when it comes to some properties. There's so much FF7 stuff with Tifa that I just assumed SE was ok with some stuff being more towards the "adult" crowd.

These are all sold out now, so that means 1999 collector sex dolls out there, haha. In either case, the figure looks great. It might be the best Tifa I've seen in statue/figure form, but that makes sense since the scale is so large that you can add that kind of detail. Did anyone here pre-order this?

I'm sure SE has seen some of this stuff but just turn a blind eye to it lol. I don't mind the unlicensed stuff if it turns out well and I like more variety in the market, don't want one company to have a monopoly position over everything.

Yeah she seems sold out, there are some left in FanaticAnimeStore if others are searching. You can get her without the built-in ******* so she'll just be more like an oversided Phicen in that regard lol. Yeah Imo she does look great in the promos, maybe not 100% accurate but I'm not a perfectionist, for the avg person looking at it, they know who it is and will probably be impressed by its sheer scale and size.

I seen a few preorder her here, I didn't because I had the Fanart studio Tifa coming and I wasn't sure if SGD production quality will meet the promo standard, and it being their first product I was kind of skeptical.

I wish we heard from @walter88 . Hope he’s doing well!

I wanna know what’s next😁. AC Cloud still has me on a FF high. Noctis should be next right?

Noctis, then Aeris was meant to be next but they went back to the drawing board with her iirc. Hopefully AC Seph, given that there were photos of the body and pauldrons a few pages back.

I tried convincing myself I didn't need Versus Noctis, but I watched the old CLOUD VOL.1 trailer and I knew I couldn't do that.

I probably wont pick up the GT Aerith as I have the ToysEra one on PO and it looks pretty much perfect to me, cant see how they'll improve it that much. What I really want is a Squall and Vincent, maybe a Tidus or even a Lightning if done well.

Speaking of Toys era has there been any update with those yet? last one i heard was it got pushed back. were their initial ff releases any good?

As a fellow collector, my heart goes out to you :cry:. I really hope that there is a way to get these issues resolved. For a figure such as this, any damage to the head is really inexcusable and should not have passed the QC checks to begin with.

Regarding reaching out to GT via the supplier, I have done so because my Cloud had a defect on one of his arms, but so far I have not heard anything back. I mean my local supplier is still extremely responsive, but they say they have not had any reply from GT. I have even volunteered to pay for parts and shipping etc, but no news for about a week. I will continue to follow up and post any updates (if any).

I sincerely wish you all the best with GT's after sales service, because a heasculpt this perfect shouldnt be bogged down by issues like these, and more importantly, consumers should get what they paid good money for.
After an investigation on various forums (including here) and viewing YouTube reviews, I came to the conclusion that my Cloud HS does indeed have a manufacturing problem with visible defects that I have not seen anywhere else .
So I'm going to contact Kit soon in the hoping that the Gametoys after-sales service will be effective, an headsculpt is too important on a figure

Speaking of Toys era has there been any update with those yet? last one i heard was it got pushed back. were their initial ff releases any good?
i believe their yuna was scheduled for Q1 2023 but no update since lol, so got no idea if their stuff is good or not but their home lander that came out is not bad
they also are releasing joel and ellie from tlou HBO and should also be q4 with aerith

2nd batch of AC CLOUD to be released starting from 28th of Oct. (From Chinese forum)

IMG_8081.jpeg

For me, as long as the figure and the bike sustain no damage and overall are in excellent condition, I'd keep it.

I know it sucks that the box got damaged but I wouldn't want to risk a replacement where the same thing could happen again and the figure or the bike might be in less than satisfactory condition.

But that's just me.

Regarding the magnet, simply fix it by using a small dot of super glue (use toothpick) and you should be golden.
make sure you got the magnet side correct before gluing.

After an investigation on various forums (including here) and viewing YouTube reviews, I came to the conclusion that my Cloud HS does indeed have a manufacturing problem with visible defects that I have not seen anywhere else .
So I'm going to contact Kit soon in the hoping that the Gametoys after-sales service will be effective, an headsculpt is too important on a figure
Yes please do. I wish you all the best with GT's after-sales service. Please update if they do get back though, because I have not heard anything from their side at all and my local supplier says that they have been chasing, so that's a bit of a downer :(

just received my cloud deluxe from gundamit the other day. was able to get them to double box but it seems like the box was already damaged prior to being double box. as you can see, the actual boxes inside was fine, but unfortunately things must have shaken up in there pretty badly because i got some mad scratches all over the swords. right fender on fenrir was detached out of the box plus a small crack and some light paint chips where the blade holders are at. broken lens on the goggle and lens both seperated ( can be glued back, not a biggie)
no damage to the figure itself or head sculpt

echoing what others have said here already, but the sword shouldve seriously been packaged completely seperated. way too many moving parts on it

most of the scratches only catches in certain angle with the light hitting it but im hoping i can at least get a replacement from gundamit since i do have some legit deep scratches

absolutely amazing figure honestly, if gametoys didnt cheap out on the packaging

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 12.24.45 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 12.24.35 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 12.25.29 AM.png

scratches on the swords

IMG_2084.JPG

IMG_2083.JPG

IMG_2082.JPG

IMG_2088.JPG

IMG_2087.JPG

IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2115.JPG

IMG_2114.JPG

cracked lens on goggle
IMG_2078.JPG

IMG_2081.JPG

IMG_2069.JPG

IMG_2070.JPG

Oh man that's so terrible! It's already very expensive and you still got sent an already crushed box with damaged goods inside! I hope you can get replacements or at least refunds. It's not nice receiving something with so many issues after you've paid so much.

Got mine!

Unfortunately somewhere along transit, someone felt the urge to cut into the box to check what’s inside. Even though it was double boxed, they cut deep enough to get to the plastic tray.

Fortunately, they stopped before cutting through the plastic tray, so the figure was completely fine.

Also got lucky, no issues with the figure itself. Hair looks perfect and no damages to the body. Just some minor marks on the sword and one magnet in need of extra glue.

The seller is reaching out to the supplier to try to get a new box.

Shipping issues aside, the figure is just outstanding.

Attachments

• 8BD18524-952F-4CDF-9DB2-57FAF3D48431.jpeg
    8BD18524-952F-4CDF-9DB2-57FAF3D48431.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • B736647A-FB12-4334-AFD4-20EE43037120.jpeg
    B736647A-FB12-4334-AFD4-20EE43037120.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
What is happening with this release? Boxes damaged before shipping, cuts into the boxes. Maybe sabotage by a competitor? 😅

It still baffles me to no end that a company (boss) that is so obsessed with making sure their product comes out perfect or as close to the prototype as possible has decided to ship out their top tier product in the worst packaging.

I mean damn, even TBLeague uses the thick black foam and all they make is [mostly] cheaper stripper cosplay figures.

All these shipping nightmare pictures suddenly made me wish my SGD Tifa would be properly shipped. She's already out of stock everywhere (that can be trusted, not TW lol) so if anyone has an issue, they're screwed.

Back