Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meanwhile I've fully paid on Gdi and CS and am left in the wind..
GDI, you're going to have to wait, they are reliable and will deliver. Like Bleah has said, you ordered this late in the game and they do ship these in batches. As for CS, I don't know how often you check social media, but Justin has pretty much given up on getting order resolved, so I would consider this a lost cause at this point.

Meanwhile I've fully paid on Gdi and CS and am left in the wind..

Gundamit may have issues with packaging (at least with this set) but they are otherwise highly reliable and will sort you out one way or another; it's a simple and unfortunate case of the first batch of these things being very small. Look at Kit's percentages on the spread of orders a few pages back and you'll see there are a lot of people who ordered literally day one that are still waiting. We're simply going to need to sit tight.

While waiting to receive Cloud AC I am exhibiting a smaller cloud figurine ^^ + a Squall figurine ^^
I hope that one day gametoys will make Squall in the coming years 🙏

IMG_1725.jpeg

Dude... we can't do anything about CS but orders with GDI are getting filled.

You placed your order later than others and as has been mentioned, Gametoys are sending them out in batches. Most likely, yours will get sent out a much later date once GDI receive the next allocation. You can, in the meantime, advise them to pack it properly when it comes so that you won't get a damaged box or item.

I know this is a big thing for you but you have to wait and stop trying to make it look like you're at the worst case scenario already.
I've already done all the due diligence.

At this point I'm just waiting. Don't read too much into my words. I've picked up a few other things instead in the meantime.

Attachments

• 16971503047117948215979288432196.jpg
    16971503047117948215979288432196.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
While waiting to receive Cloud AC I am exhibiting a smaller cloud figurine ^^ + a Squall figurine ^^
I hope that one day gametoys will make Squall in the coming years 🙏

View attachment 668813

Yo…seeing that 1st gen Play Arts Squall….

Right in the feels man….

Omg that brings me back…

Not sure if this had been shared before. But seems like it’s AC Sephiroth body. Sephiroth 2.0.

View attachment 668924
For Sephiroth I'd much rather they just add some better jointed articulation. I really don't see the point of going through all the effort of making a seamless body for a character who is almost fully covered. Unless they're going for a FF7 OG final battle scene.

For Sephiroth I'd much rather they just add some better jointed articulation. I really don't see the point of going through all the effort of making a seamless body for a character who is almost fully covered. Unless they're going for a FF7 OG final battle scene.

I get the feeling GT kind of see bespoke seamless bodies as their thing to lord over other third parties with. Whether or not that's a good thing, we won't know until if the silicone starts deteriorating on AC Cloud.

The fanarts look too stylized... like a fanart. Saw some more pics of Tifa and I really don't like the headsculpt. If only you could pop the Creation Studio one on it to get the default look. And really hate how Cloud's pants look, that's not the style of pants he wears at all.

The fanarts look too stylized... like a fanart. Saw some more pics of Tifa and I really don't like the headsculpt. If only you could pop the Creation Studio one on it to get the default look. And really hate how Cloud's pants look, that's not the style of pants he wears at all.

I don't like their Cloud at all but I'm a firm believer their Tifa is the best available overall. Proportions, detailing and posing all spot-on, there are a few better head sculpts out there but not so much better that I'd personally feel pushed towards buying them over FanArt's.

Was SO frigging scared when My DLX edition came in today, opened it at work to see, and man it wasn't damaged! Haven't fully looked at everything so i'll update ya'll if something changes during a full inspection.

Attachments

• IMG_5034.jpeg
    IMG_5034.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5035.jpeg
    IMG_5035.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Back