Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dodgy eBay purchase arrived! It dispatched Sept 23rd so I was worried I was in the infamous first batch, but it looks like even my early one had been repackaged before shipping. The tape looks rough but it came off without too much issue. Cloud looks perfect, even the Fusion Swords look rather good (but there are a few minor goofs and defects)

Fenrir was thoroughly packed in foam and came out damage free although it's way bigger than I anticipated so it's remaining in the box until I figure out where to display it lol
Was wearing your cloud-themed pajama bottoms during the unboxing something intentional? :lol

I know this is the wrong thread, but the thread for it has been inactive since July. Does anyone know if there is anything going on with the Bleach Rocket Toys figures?

have not seen any update regarding that, only the announcement from January 2023 lol

All I know is RT is working to push out 5 new figures for their Naruto line (and I thought 3 at once was crazy, now it's 5)

I spot the music boxes!

Anyone else waiting on Gundamit to ship theirs? Now their site is down too. I know there was a public holiday last week, but I can't have ordered that later...or can I have... hmmm
Good eye! 🥰 They are soooo cute. First I just wanted Aerith's theme, but I couldn't get one without the other. Playing Aerith's theme in Zack's shelf with the church background is just.... ❤️😭

Edit: I do recall Kit saying that Gametoys was sending out Cloud in batches. I personally have 2 orders with Kit, one deluxe and one solo, and the Deluxe is at my house already whereas the solo hasn't made any movement yet, just because they're still being completed at the warehouse, I'd imagine. He did say all GT Cloud will be out before December, I just hope everyone here doesn't have to wait that long!

I'm having a berenstain bears moment with Cloud's Fusion Swords; I swear they used to have slight color variation between them. Specifically the "second blade" that goes on the front edge of the base had a pale gold hue, while the "fifth and sixth blades" that fit on the side had a darker gold tone. But it seems like every single toy/model/reference image/appearance in later media has all six blades share the exact same material. Even skipping through ACC, it's hard to spot color differences now... but I feel like one scene does vindicate me!

The only time it's noticeable is some shots in the "battle at the forgotten city" with Loz and Yazoo - the second blade indeed still looks pale gold there, but elsewhere in the movie it matches the rest of the set. Weird.
It's Berenstein Bears! I grew up with reading their books and show!

I can't just tell you guys about how cute this is without actually showing you guys
Zack is one of my favorite displays! I can't wait to reunite him with Aerith. For now, he waits here.

One day I want to do a floor diorama and have the broken church boards with flowers and moss growing out of them, and on the other side (since they share the same shelf floor) it'll be nice polished wood, to represent the floor of Seventh Heaven.

Attachments

• 20231011_211247.mp4
    16.4 MB
PXL_20231012_053118034.PORTRAIT.jpg

I can't just tell you guys about how cute this is without actually showing you guys
Zack is one of my favorite displays! I can't wait to reunite him with Aerith. For now, he waits here.

One day I want to do a floor diorama and have the broken church boards with flowers and moss growing out of them, and on the other side (since they share the same shelf floor) it'll be nice polished wood, to represent the floor of Seventh Heaven.
Just need a GT Aerith to complete the scene now

Good eye! 🥰 They are soooo cute. First I just wanted Aerith's theme, but I couldn't get one without the other. Playing Aerith's theme in Zack's shelf with the church background is just.... ❤️😭

Edit: I do recall Kit saying that Gametoys was sending out Cloud in batches. I personally have 2 orders with Kit, one deluxe and one solo, and the Deluxe is at my house already whereas the solo hasn't made any movement yet, just because they're still being completed at the warehouse, I'd imagine. He did say all GT Cloud will be out before December, I just hope everyone here doesn't have to wait that long!

Have to say, it was very gracious of Kit to let us know that, considering he's seemingly now getting hassle off InArt Gandalf customers asking when the next batch of those is coming in.

Everything arrived safely, thanks to Kit's double box and Canada's gentle postal workers 😁
No scratches on Fenrir, and the magnets all stayed in the sword! Sweet! Only issue is the toothpick mark in the shoulder, but it's very small, and I massaged it out for the most part. Bonus, it's under the pauldron so it doesn't even matter 😄 Headsculpt is perfect yet again! Once Tifa and Aerith are released, my FFVII cabinet is complete! I actually bought this cabinet specifically to house Fenrir, because I wanted to display it with the wings open with the swords in the sheaths. But, it barely fits! 😂 Enjoy some cellphone pics! 😅
Btw. Does anyone know what battery Fenrir takes?
Which company makes that chocobo?

Mine arrived a couple days ago from onesixthkit but until today I couldn't open it, with double protection box and extra security in the figure, I didn't expect less from Kit.

I can't add more than what hasn't been said, the figure is impressive. I think I remember that for the figures of Kira and L they used the same body in the seamless version, right? Can someone confirm it? It will be good to have a extra body for this cloud.
IMG_4581.jpeg
IMG_4601.jpeg
IMG_4641.jpeg
IMG_4646.jpeg
IMG_4682.jpeg
IMG_4689.jpeg

Mine arrived a couple days ago from onesixthkit but until today I couldn't open it, with double protection box and extra security in the figure, I didn't expect less from Kit.

I can't add more than what hasn't been said, the figure is impressive. I think I remember that for the figures of Kira and L they used the same body in the seamless version, right? Can someone confirm it? It will be good to have a extra body for this cloud.
View attachment 668700View attachment 668701View attachment 668704View attachment 668705View attachment 668706View attachment 668707
I'm pretty sure the DN figures use the same body. I'm planning on swapping Remake Clouds body if there's a way to do so

Meanwhile I've fully paid on Gdi and CS and am left in the wind..

Dude... we can't do anything about CS but orders with GDI are getting filled.

You placed your order later than others and as has been mentioned, Gametoys are sending them out in batches. Most likely, yours will get sent out a much later date once GDI receive the next allocation. You can, in the meantime, advise them to pack it properly when it comes so that you won't get a damaged box or item.

I know this is a big thing for you but you have to wait and stop trying to make it look like you're at the worst case scenario already.

Yeah kit only shipped out 20% of his stock, so it looks like retailers are just waiting for more from gametoys at this point
they also went back to add more padding to protect during shipping so that's probably going to add to the delays

Last edited:
Back