Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My deluxe AC Cloud is here! Thank you Kit for double boxing. Everything arrived safely.
My Cloud seems to be perfect. No flaws on the seamless body, swords paints has a couple of teensie imperfections, and Fenrir also has 0 issues.

Holy cow, Fenrir is a beast! Its so massive and freakin heavy. Loving this set! Best figure of the year for me.
Thank you once again @Kit Chen for the excellent service!

NOTE: I thought the Sephiroth phone screen is a lottery? not that I am complaining :D
20231009_113636.jpg
20231009_123509.jpg

20231009_132339.jpg
20231009_132258.jpg
20231009_132426.jpg
20231009_132203.jpg
20231009_132145.jpg
20231009_131604.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I received my first single AC Cloud too! It's from a local supplier so nothing much to comment on the delivery time. Definitely first batch though because of the absence of the 'better' packaging.

I am a HUGE FF7AC and Cloud fan, so naturally i have watched the entire AC/C movie frame by frame because I just love it that much... I'm also an obsessive collector of anything AC Cloud, so I have multiples of all his figures, from PAKs to the Masterpiece Arts and what not. I also have multiple of GT Clouds on the way too, so if there are any differences between batches or QC or just anything interesting, I'll be sure to post here.

Anyway, on to the figure and some thoughts.

Some quick comments:
- Head sculpt is perfect, more so in person than in any photo you see.
- TAKE GREAT CARE WHEN REMOVING THE HANDS. I used hot water and a hair dryer but as I was removing the hand, the entire joint came apart and the peg of the wrist swivel got stuck in the hand. It was an agonizing 1 hour operation involving a kettle, a hair dryer, pliers of varying sizes and a lot of mini heart attacks. Don't be like me, please be careful!
- Head sculpt is really perfect.
- My swords came fine... some scruffs and loose magnets but nothing a bit of super glue can't fix. The engineering is extremely impressive, and the fact it combines and comes apart so easily yet maintaining its sturdiness is downright impressive.
- Head sculpt is like he walked out of the screen.
- Tailoring is very good. As mentioned earlier, I'm a crazy AC Cloud fan, so I have identified several inaccuracies on his costume. All minor nitpicks (missing seams and belts etc), but it does not take anything away from the overall awesomeness of this figure. Would I have liked it more if it was more accurate? Absolutely. But right now, it's as good as it comes so I won't lose sleep over it. See next point too.
- Head sculpt is absolutely godlike - The head makes the figure more than anything, so minor costume/outfit imperfections are acceptable (to me).
- I have a minor QC issue on his right arm, see if you can spot it in the photos below, but nothing much I can do about it anyway. Ah wells...
- I did NOT strip him, so I can't comment on anything under his clothes.
- I spent about 2 hours adjusting his outfit for an accurate 'layout'. Call it a condition, but I need my mixed media figures properly attired haha. So I adjusted the way his top sits on his body, the position of the shoulder armour, the height of his pants, the position of his apron, the way the apron buckles are adjusted etc etc etc
- Head sculpt is incredible.
- I like his covered left sleeve and I'm going to sew it on :ROFLMAO:

Sorry for the wall of text, and thank you for reading if you made it this far. On with the photos!

GT AC Cloud 6.jpg

GT AC Cloud 2.jpg

GT AC Cloud 4.jpg

GT AC Cloud 1.jpeg

GT AC Cloud 3.jpeg

GT AC Cloud 5.jpeg

GT AC Cloud 8.jpeg

- I spent about 2 hours adjusting his outfit for an accurate 'layout'. Call it a condition, but I need my mixed media figures properly attired haha. So I adjusted the way his top sits on his body, the position of the shoulder armour, the height of his pants, the position of his apron, the way the apron buckles are adjusted etc etc etc
It's called "Futzing" :D

I got my deluxe version (and that for my niece and both AC Clouds have the problem with the magnets falling of the swords).
Is it worth to file a complaint? Bought them from Gundamit. Plus one of the Shipper got hit pretty bad and one of the AC Cloud box got hit bad.

Is it possible to get a replacement?

Attachments

• IMG_2073.jpeg
    IMG_2073.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2067.jpeg
    IMG_2067.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I got my deluxe version (and that for my niece and both AC Clouds have the problem with the magnets falling of the swords).
Is it worth to file a complaint? Bought them from Gundamit. Plus one of the Shipper got hit pretty bad and one of the AC Cloud box got hit bad.

How's the figure and the bike? are they damaged too?

How's the figure and the bike? are they damaged too?
Figure is fine. Bike as well on both packages. Little scratches from the plastic holder .. but only visible when you look for it.
Some magnets are loose. Didnt take a closer look on the figure yet. Weekend was packed with work.

Figure is fine. Bike as well on both packages. Little scratches from the plastic holder .. but only visible when you look for it.
Some magnets are loose. Didnt take a closer look on the figure yet. Weekend was packed with work.
For me, as long as the figure and the bike sustain no damage and overall are in excellent condition, I'd keep it.

I know it sucks that the box got damaged but I wouldn't want to risk a replacement where the same thing could happen again and the figure or the bike might be in less than satisfactory condition.

But that's just me.

Regarding the magnet, simply fix it by using a small dot of super glue (use toothpick) and you should be golden.

I tried asking for a box replacement, they said they can’t supply, but other damages parts they have applied for replacement from factory.

It’s worth making them aware of the issues, so GT can understand how wide spread the problem is and also GDI should’ve double boxed.

My deluxe AC Cloud is here! Thank you Kit for double boxing. Everything arrived safely.
My Cloud seems to be perfect. No flaws on the seamless body, swords paints has a couple of teensie imperfections, and Fenrir also has 0 issues.

Holy cow, Fenrir is a beast! Its so massive and freakin heavy. Loving this set! Best figure of the year for me.
Thank you once again @Kit Chen for the excellent service!

NOTE: I thought the Sephiroth phone screen is a lottery? not that I am complaining :D
View attachment 668083View attachment 668084View attachment 668085View attachment 668086View attachment 668087View attachment 668088
Wow nice display! Are you using detolf? How did you make the inside dark? Looks great with the led lights

It's called "Futzing" :D

Haha, I didn't know such a term existed :ROFLMAO:
I'll use it more from now on :)

Mine had magnets falling out all over the place too, but superglue worked really well. I understand the frustration though, because in the process of assembling and disassembling the swords, more and more magnets kept falling off and I was like 'wait didn't i just glue you back on?'

I tried asking for a box replacement, they said they can’t supply, but other damages parts they have applied for replacement from factory.

It’s worth making them aware of the issues, so GT can understand how wide spread the problem is and also GDI should’ve double boxed.

The right arm of my Cloud has a 'chip' damage on the bicep and I have raised a case with my supplier, who said the same thing that he has to go back to the factory etc etc. Since the body is seamless, i don't know how they're going to resolve this, or if they are going to even resolve it at all. I'll update if I hear anything back. Wonder how GT's after sales service is... :unsure:

Wow nice display! Are you using detolf? How did you make the inside dark? Looks great with the led lights
Thank you :D , that's Billy I am using.

however Its not deep enough to display Fenrir, so I am shopping for one.

I have no choice to make some room for it until I can find one.

2023-10-09_19.39.51.jpg

Last edited:
The weapon racks on the bike are a bit tight. Some of the thicker swords end up getting a bit scuffed after a few inserts.

I’m struggling to find a good background to pose Cloud in😭. Someone here had posted a picture of their Cloud & Fenrir at a creek, and I’m guessing they used green screen?

I’m struggling to find a good background to pose Cloud in😭. Someone here had posted a picture of their Cloud & Fenrir at a creek, and I’m guessing they used green screen?

Is it this one which was posted earlier?

Not sure why his post was deleted, but it looks like he used a base with a monitor on the back going by his post in a group.

IMG_0053.jpeg

Last edited:

Not sure why his post was deleted, but it looks like he used a base with a monitor on the back going by his post in a group.

View attachment 668226

Yup that’s the one, thank you! I saw a setup similar to this in this thread, except it was with Zack. I’m always impressed with the final results, though in the meantime I’ll have to make due with my phone camera😂

View attachment 668226

Thank you for sharing! 😊

I didn’t delete it, but for some reason all my posts need to be approved before it shows and if I make an edit, it goes for re-approval again… 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’m toying with the idea of getting my hands on another Zack 1st class (or even the just the outfit) so that I can have consistent level of quality for the custom Angeal I’m making. I don’t suppose anyone has any info on where to get one at a decent price. Or maybe someone wants to make a beach Zack and would sell me the solder outfit lol 😂

Attachments

• C5027A0B-CF95-4351-BFFA-1C7545EE6510.jpeg
    C5027A0B-CF95-4351-BFFA-1C7545EE6510.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Back