Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this would be the perfect centerpiece for any collection. Might even have to move it to the dining room table for family visits.
They even come with replaceable swords for different occasions, birthday, Christmas etc..

View attachment 654562View attachment 654563

Mass production version seems to use thinner material on the top and seems to have a lower cut under the armpit as well. The material change you can presume is to achieve the ribbed effect but the armpit cut is an odd choice. Could be sorted with a bit of futzing maybe.
I did noticed it too, the shirt look a lot thinner than the promotional images and oddly different. Hope this is one of those prototypes. Hoping we get what we saw in the promotional ones

Guys how much was that nipple Cloud? I remember him on onesixthkit but hadn't played the game back then. Is there a single edition without the bike? Bc I'm cheap. :monkey3

Guys how much was that nipple Cloud? I remember him on onesixthkit but hadn't played the game back then. Is there a single edition without the bike? Bc I'm cheap. :monkey3
Its the AC Cloud that you're talking about? Yes there is a standard version without the bike. BUT! the PO has sold out everywhere. So you might need to wait until release to see if there is anyone cancelling their PO. Check AliExpress too.

Keeping my eyes peeled for whenever you all find new nipple Cloud POs. Somehow missed the window last year too :crying

Might be nice to get if the GT real leather isn't real. At least I'll still have a Sephiroth in scale even if it does look like he accidentally dropped his sword and is using his other hand to try to do a cool recovery. 😅

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1691431585247.jpg
    FB_IMG_1691431585247.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 0
Its the AC Cloud that you're talking about? Yes there is a standard version without the bike. BUT! the PO has sold out everywhere. So you might need to wait until release to see if there is anyone cancelling their PO. Check AliExpress too.
Thank you! Gonna keep an eye!

Might be nice to get if the GT real leather isn't real. At least I'll still have a Sephiroth in scale even if it does look like he accidentally dropped his sword and is using his other hand to try to do a cool recovery. 😅
I seen this and thought it looked pretty nice, but then saw the price lol. I think you can get the GT off Aliexpress or eBay for cheaper lol

I seen this and thought it looked pretty nice, but then saw the price lol. I think you can get the GT off Aliexpress or eBay for cheaper lol
It's expensive because it comes with second body and three extra "swords"...

F3-E5zfob-YAAu-DXg-2.jpg

Maybe there's a cheaper standard version.

Me again, guys while nipple Cloud is up in the air for me, there's VTS TOYS standard edition available on Giantoy for 189$.
He doesn't look bad imo, but I love nipple one most. Would you recommend VTS TOYS one? Price sounds fair too.

P.S. I hope someone makes my bby Clive :monkey3 :love

Me again, guys while nipple Cloud is up in the air for me, there's VTS TOYS standard edition available on Giantoy for 189$.
He doesn't look bad imo, but I love nipple one most. Would you recommend VTS TOYS one? Price sounds fair too.

P.S. I hope someone makes my bby Clive :monkey3 :love

AVOID IT LIKE THE GEOSTIGMA, BRO.

you can use that $189 for something else.

I've had VTS cloud and it was better in person than I expected, but ultimately sold it in the end. The Gametoy version is just much better if you are willing to pay a premium for it.

Back