Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 654562View attachment 654563

Mass production version seems to use thinner material on the top and seems to have a lower cut under the armpit as well. The material change you can presume is to achieve the ribbed effect but the armpit cut is an odd choice. Could be sorted with a bit of futzing maybe.
Yes, I hadn't been paying attention, but I hope the final version won't be like that it's not accurate.
I also hope we won't see the nipple

Me again, guys while nipple Cloud is up in the air for me, there's VTS TOYS standard edition available on Giantoy for 189$.
He doesn't look bad imo, but I love nipple one most. Would you recommend VTS TOYS one? Price sounds fair too.

P.S. I hope someone makes my bby Clive :monkey3 :love
5f1ce8b6-e1ce-40fa-af64-391488653866.jpeg
b523b132-2c19-4810-8f78-597d17aea8b6.jpeg

My friend got both the VTS Cloud. Frankly, if there’s no Gametoys, I would have bought VTS. But Gametoys quality is head and shoulder above VTS. So … nipple Cloud is the way to go.

I’m happy about the nipple. It’s equality.
I hope they make it bigger, such a bizarre complaint.
My friend got both the VTS Cloud. Frankly, if there’s no Gametoys, I would have bought VTS. But Gametoys quality is head and shoulder above VTS. So … nipple Cloud is the way to go.
That base is great, though. They should sell it separately.

Guys how much was that nipple Cloud? I remember him on onesixthkit but hadn't played the game back then. Is there a single edition without the bike? Bc I'm cheap. :monkey3
OSK had him for $284 and $655 for Cloud + Bike. Like the 7R Cloud & Daytona though, both will probably skyrocket in price after he comes out since preorder window was limited.

OSK had him for $284 and $655 for Cloud + Bike. Like the 7R Cloud & Daytona though, both will probably skyrocket in price after he comes out since preorder window was limited.
Said I missed him since I only started collecting a few months ago 😭

I really need to either knuckle down and try and figure out this resin printing or just pay for it to be done but this is the test I've done for the custom Angeal.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 365324930_700395085252539_5945355641097719370_n.jpg
    365324930_700395085252539_5945355641097719370_n.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 365333601_675042647883300_7805619203895439592_n.jpg
    365333601_675042647883300_7805619203895439592_n.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 0
I really need to either knuckle down and try and figure out this resin printing or just pay for it to be done but this is the test I've done for the custom Angeal.

Make sure you're thoroughly cleaning the prints before you cure them, all that gunk is easily removed pre-cure with a soft nib toothbrush and some isopropyl alchohol. And I will once again shill for Resione's M70 resin for anything related to making custom toys, it's the only stuff that won't wear down when used for articulated parts, plus it barely shrinks at all during the curing process, so your parts print at the size you expect them to be.

Make sure you're thoroughly cleaning the prints before you cure them, all that gunk is easily removed pre-cure with a soft nib toothbrush and some isopropyl alchohol. And I will once again shill for Resione's M70 resin for anything related to making custom toys, it's the only stuff that won't wear down when used for articulated parts, plus it barely shrinks at all during the curing process, so your parts print at the size you expect them to be.
Can you dye it different colors with pigments before printing? I want to print some FFVII related stuff out soon, I just don't know where to start.

Can you dye it different colors with pigments before printing? I want to print some FFVII related stuff out soon, I just don't know where to start.

The M70 is an orangey-pink salmon color, I wouldn't recommend trying to dye it. Anything you intend to paint will need a coat of primer first anyway, so the color of the resin itself is pretty irrelevant. That said, I really like printing with non-grey resin because then when I prime with grey primer, it's much more obvious if I've missed a spot.

The M70 is an orangey-pink salmon color, I wouldn't recommend trying to dye it. Anything you intend to paint will need a coat of primer first anyway, so the color of the resin itself is pretty irrelevant. That said, I really like printing with non-grey resin because then when I prime with grey primer, it's much more obvious if I've missed a spot.
Thank you for the valuable info!

I have to print it again anyway cause the neck port was too small, maybe shrinkage maybe just modelled a little off but I'll have to look into that M70 resin because I have a lot I want to make for some diorama style stuff for the GT line. Don't suppose you have any wisdom for printing the hair piece without having to have supports on every square millimetre? I could send you the STls.

Creation Tifa final version. Impressive but also uncanny valley? I think it's because Final Fantasy designs are like 3D anime and not truly realistic, so they look a bit uncanny when rendered in such a realistic way.
F3D1YiZaEAAWmQ8.jpg

F3D1w7laAAA1SZx.jpg
Nothing uncanny about it, looks beautiful and I'm sure we all want the best representation of Tifa and I think this is the best so far.
This looks like the resin version to me, I wonder how the silicone version is, :unsure: I would've jumped on this if I wasn't already getting the Fanart studio one and if it was also 1/4.

Back