Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather have Nier Replicant than KH personally. Some really good dark story and characters there. When you go through the game a second time with translations for the enemies, it's heartbreaking.

You guys see Frank Jaeger's updated Cloud head yet?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1691354319849.jpg
    FB_IMG_1691354319849.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1691354318428.jpg
    FB_IMG_1691354318428.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
I posted the incomplete sculpt awhile back, but it looks so much better and complete with that front hair piece! I wonder how a painted one would look next to GT's...

Soooo.... do we have a confirmed year of release for the Gametoys Tifa? And the month for the AC Cloud? Is there any marketplace where I could go hunting for the AC Cloud? (apart from eBay)

Soooo.... do we have a confirmed year of release for the Gametoys Tifa? And the month for the AC Cloud? Is there any marketplace where I could go hunting for the AC Cloud? (apart from eBay)
Tifa is estimated as Q3-Q4 next year, but the last two GT sets have been delayed by at least two months so don't be surprised if she ends up as Q1 2025. AC Cloud appears to be due this month, but that's likely for reviewers and Chinese stockists so September's probably a safe assumption for most places to start getting him in. OneSixthKit, Giantoy, KGHobby and Gundamit/ShowZ are all worth keeping an eye on for stock of Cloud.

#needhelp
i just got a new GT Cloud & Hardy Daytona set for my cousin, when i open and checked cloud's (silicon arms), both metal pegs are totally loose, any tips how to fix them ? and also has anyone face the same defect like this ?

The details are insane, you can even see his nipple through the shirt :oops: The bike looks amazing, too! Probably a fingerprint magnet though. Gotta wear gloves when handling that one.

#needhelp
i just got a new GT Cloud & Hardy Daytona set for my cousin, when i open and checked cloud's (silicon arms), both metal pegs are totally loose, any tips how to fix them ? and also has anyone face the same defect like this ?
Do you mean the bare metal pegs that connect them to the shoulders? Loose arms are a problem some of us have had especially since they loosen with age and use—it’s why Zack’s have a thin layer of rubber or silicon around the rubber to increase the friction. You can use pieces of paper wrapped precisely around the metal pegs, a small amount of blue tac/gorilla mounting putty (blutac without the long-term oily residue), or for a more “permanent” solution, a small amount of clear nail polish applied and left to dry around the metal peg to increase the friction

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning. The last time I was anticipating so much for a figure was HOT TOYS HulkBuster which had a massive delay.

Can’t way for the unboxing video and reviews.

Back