Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing uncanny about it, looks beautiful and I'm sure we all want the best representation of Tifa and I think this is the best so far.
This looks like the resin version to me, I wonder how the silicone version is, :unsure: I would've jumped on this if I wasn't already getting the Fanart studio one and if it was also 1/4.
Something about the glass eyes and lashes creeps me out. I feel the same about those ultra-realistic 1/1 busts. I like my figures to look like figures I guess.

I really don't like the oversexualised body, or that the dress looks more like a négligée, but no doubt that head is great. Put that on the FanArt 1:3rd's body and I think everyone would be happy.

I really don't like the oversexualised body, or that the dress looks more like a négligée, but no doubt that head is great. Put that on the FanArt 1:3rd's body and I think everyone would be happy.
But Tifa Is a oversexualised character so I guess it fits lol. I just wish the nipples weren't as pronounced but I guess its kinda accurate if a real woman with that bust size wore that dress without a bra 😅

So like everyone else, I grow more anxious each day waiting for AC Cloud to start shipping. Not because I’m impatient (which is also the case), but because I just wanna get it over with and have him in my collection and do a review…then I can finally aim my anxiousness towards something else…like Nocits…and IA’s Gandalf, the Batman, Superman, SooSooToys Kenshin, Geralt, GT’s warrior of light, Squall, TZ’s Guts and Griffith…

Just to name a few🥲

Creation Tifa final version. Impressive but also uncanny valley? I think it's because Final Fantasy designs are like 3D anime and not truly realistic, so they look a bit uncanny when rendered in such a realistic way.
F3D1YiZaEAAWmQ8.jpg

F3D1w7laAAA1SZx.jpg
Didn't know it was so cold in Midgar.

But Tifa Is a oversexualised character so I guess it fits lol. I just wish the nipples weren't as pronounced but I guess its kinda accurate if a real woman with that bust size wore that dress without a bra 😅
By the fandom yeah, but not in canon. There’s a difference between “sexy” and “oversexualized”, with a great example being that in game she in fact wore this dress with a bra.

Yeah, Tifa in the game isn't really sexualized, she's just super pretty. The nipple discussion is a good example. People have nipples, nothing wrong with a figure having them. Difference is that GT Cloud just has normal ass nipples that happen to be slightly visible by accident due to the fabric, while Creation Tifa's are obviously exaggerated on purpose so they'd poke out from the dress. Nipple Cloud isn't sexualized, this Tifa is. Nothing wrong with a (tasteful) sexualized figure, I'm not saying it's bad, just that it's not the same.

A lot of these sexualized Tifa products have crossed to perverted products. Sexualized is an understatement at this point.
True, this Tifa is almost PG-rated compared to some others :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
A lot of these sexualized Tifa products have crossed to perverted products. Sexualized is an understatement at this point.

Might be nice to get if the GT real leather isn't real. At least I'll still have a Sephiroth in scale even if it does look like he accidentally dropped his sword and is using his other hand to try to do a cool recovery. 😅
It's expensive because it comes with second body and three extra "swords"...

F3-E5zfob-YAAu-DXg-2.jpg

Maybe there's a cheaper standard version.
It's up on weareanimecollectors.com for $339 without the nude body and 3 "swords" 😅

So like everyone else, I grow more anxious each day waiting for AC Cloud to start shipping. Not because I’m impatient (which is also the case), but because I just wanna get it over with and have him in my collection and do a review…then I can finally aim my anxiousness towards something else…like Nocits…and IA’s Gandalf, the Batman, Superman, SooSooToys Kenshin, Geralt, GT’s warrior of light, Squall, TZ’s Guts and Griffith…

Just to name a few🥲
GT teased Squall?!!!

Whaaaat?!? I didn't even know there was a mixed media one 😭

Yeah, today's literally the first time it's been even mentioned, let alone shown. Presuming it is the EX variant, all that was ever confirmed for that when sales went up was as an extra head and a nude body. He'd hinted at doing a mixed media Sephiroth before but nothing else.

I have to print it again anyway cause the neck port was too small, maybe shrinkage maybe just modelled a little off but I'll have to look into that M70 resin because I have a lot I want to make for some diorama style stuff for the GT line. Don't suppose you have any wisdom for printing the hair piece without having to have supports on every square millimetre? I could send you the STls.

Unfortunately, no, not really. This is the mess I had to deal with to print the front of my Cloud hairpiece:

cloudHair.jpg

You have to do it all manually, no auto-supports will successfully print something like this.

If I know binjie was going to have a mixed media add-on I would have sold some stuff which takes time to order it

Back