Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dailove0 said:
I don't want to argue with you.
I'm not a criminal who buys unlicensed products, so it's too unfair to just shut up and wait for the product to be released. Didn't you learn in rights school as a consumer?? I don't want an exact release date. I just hope that the figure manufacturer will give me feedback on the official position

Gametoys is unlicensed. So by that account....

Love that the original post is saved for posterity even after future edits. 🤣

Thats head sculpt is the chefs kiss, agreed with best looking head sculpt on the market

Really happy with this shark toys avalanche leader. I just have to find a perfect pose and placement on your shelf to conceal that skinny body XD i also had to add a bit of padding inside the vest to minimize visibility on his neck
1000003935.jpg

some update regarding re cloud,zack silicone arms.
testing started,in coming future,gt might just use silicone arms only for their joint body. no more jointed arms.
View attachment 651263

as for ac cloud release info,
View attachment 651264
Walter, please clarify a little bit more, more Cloud and Zack releases are in the pipeline? Also what do you mean waits faster for AC Cloud release news?

Walter, please clarify a little bit more, more Cloud and Zack releases are in the pipeline? Also what do you mean waits faster for AC Cloud release news?
Some time ago he commented that perhaps new arms will be released for sale separately, I suppose those are the new arms that they are testing. I highly doubt that there will be a relaunch of the same figure knowing the low profile that Gametoys wants to have.

just silicone arms for those released re cloud,zack,the older version is only tpe. for cloud type,it also can be use on D N series,Noctis.

wait faster just a meme. thats what we can do-wait faster.

just silicone arms for those released re cloud,zack,the older version is only tpe. for cloud type,it also can be use on D N series,Noctis.

wait faster just a meme. thats what we can do-wait faster.
So Noctis won't be seamless like Tifa and AC Cloud?

Back