Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either my eyes are playing tricks on me or you swapped Barret’s body? Or is it just Sephiroth being somewhat in the back making him look taller?
Curious about this too, Barret looks a lot beefier but I thought it was camera angles. M34/35 body swap maybe? @Skull Knight

That Tifa headsculpt where did you get that?
It's the superduck 2.0 head.

Either my eyes are playing tricks on me or you swapped Barret’s body? Or is it just Sephiroth being somewhat in the back making him look taller?
Curious about this too, Barret looks a lot beefier but I thought it was camera angles. M34/35 body swap maybe? @Skull Knight
It's the stock body. I just pulled the shoulders of the vest and the collar up so he wouldnt look so puny. It's also the angles. ST Barret is slightly shorter than Sephiroth so I gave him an extra stand.

With the current situation nearing the end of July, I wonder if the AC CLOUD review video will be released. Now the excitement is gone and I'm just giving up. The local community is also full of complaints, but what good is it?

With the current situation nearing the end of July, I wonder if the AC CLOUD review video will be released. Now the excitement is gone and I'm just giving up. The local community is also full of complaints, but what good is it?
At this point i don't mind waiting longer, just Made some purchases and would be crippled if i have to pay the remaining balance to ship.

I heard gametoys AC cloud got delayed until January next year.

-------------------------------------
I'm kidding. :joy
Bro ya need to relax, its coming out soon.
Yer just punishing yourself with all this day tracking and stuff.
Focus on other stuff we can influence at the moment and it'll be out before we even know it.
Breathe in ~ now breathe out.

Focus on other stuff we can influence at the moment and it'll be out before we even know it.
OK.
Anticipation and motivation were also greatly reduced. My heart is empty. I just hope that GT's production system will improve in the future.

The rep i spoke to said it was delayed til Sep.

Last edited:
Whilst we're on the subject of unlicensed stuff, my Joy Station Lulu finally came in today. Excellent paint and detailing - I think I ever-so-slightly preferred the the older head they used in the promo images but this one still looks great. First unlicensed resin, think I did well starting with her.

Attachments

• PXL_20230725_190652018.jpg
    PXL_20230725_190652018.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Long shot, but did anyone here happen to order her and regrets it? I would like to buy one, but she's pre-sold out at fnc
Your best hope is to just watch their stock. Sometimes they get 1-2 back up for order, I'm guessing due to cancellation or whatever. I actually placed my order like 2 weeks ago when they randomly got 2 pre-orders open.

Whilst we're on the subject of unlicensed stuff, my Joy Station Lulu finally came in today. Excellent paint and detailing - I think I ever-so-slightly preferred the the older head they used in the promo images but this one still looks great. First unlicensed resin, think I did well starting with her.
The goth QUEEN. She looks fantastic, congrats!

Your best hope is to just watch their stock. Sometimes they get 1-2 back up for order, I'm guessing due to cancellation or whatever. I actually placed my order like 2 weeks ago when they randomly got 2 pre-orders open.
I hope I can get one. Which version did you get? I'm hoping for polystone one head. I definitely don't trust cheap silicone standing the test of time unless made by smooth-on medical grade, but it would cost a lot more.

I hope I can get one. Which version did you get? I'm hoping for polystone one head. I definitely don't trust cheap silicone standing the test of time unless made by smooth-on medical grade, but it would cost a lot more.
I was thinking about getting her from weareanimecollectors.com but I've been hesitant as I've got too much on order right now 😭

I was thinking about getting her from weareanimecollectors.com but I've been hesitant as I've got too much on order right now 😭
Are they a trustworthy site? I found her at gkfigureworldwide, but they have a Toys Wonderland type of reputation

Back