Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Buster Sword Full 01.jpg
    Buster Sword Full 01.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Buster Sword Full 02.jpg
    Buster Sword Full 02.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Buster Sword Full 03.jpg
    Buster Sword Full 03.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Buster Sword Full 04.jpg
    Buster Sword Full 04.jpg
    882.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Buster Sword Full 05.jpg
    Buster Sword Full 05.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
July is right around the corner, has anything changed or minor updates regarding the GT AC Cloud??

In the facebook community, one user posted that ac cloud will be released in December, but that must be ********???
He said the distributor told him so, but is it true?
I wouldn't believe anything you hear unless it comes from someone like Walter who has the direct input from the GT internal group.

That being said, it is certainly possible, but I would say it is unlikely. It is more likely an August/September release. But that's purely a guess based on the Tifa pre-order and some of the production photos of Cloud.

Seen y'all mention GT had did a 2B. Was she already released or still in the works? Have another friend who was big into her and would prolly kill for her in 1/6. Any photos or info would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_6913.jpeg
    IMG_6913.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 0
Seen y'all mention GT had did a 2B. Was she already released or still in the works? Have another friend who was big into her and would prolly kill for her in 1/6. Any photos or info would be greatly appreciated.
The Super Duck sets are really good and you can substitute the headsculpt for the MTToys 2B head, which is damn near perfect. My only complaint would be the pleather boots. I just really, really do not like pleather.

The Super Duck sets are really good and you can substitute the headsculpt for the MTToys 2B head, which is damn near perfect. My only complaint would be the pleather boots. I just really, really do not like pleather.
I agree I get enough of that from HT. So this Tifa will be one of my first or my very first with real leather so she a treat for me for sure. Thanks for the heads up @Nagoya I will be sure to keep an eye out. Will give my buddy plenty of time not sure if 1/6 would be his thing but I know he had been looking for one a while back when I introduced him to Sideshow's site a while back. Ill be following GT like I do HT from here going forward for sure they really seem to set the bar when it comes to third party. Gives HT a run for their money for sure from the looks of it and they are considered the king among many.

Looks like regular FFXV Noctis on the left side.
Yep, it is. And on the right, is the Version XIII Noctis.
I'm not sure which one I want more :monkey2
I'm more familiar with FFXV Noct,
but I love the red eyes on VXIII Noct. 🤔
If I have enough money, I might get both ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi everyone! I'm new here!

I've been a huge FF fan all my life and 7 is my favourite. Started collecting FF figures from the very first Trading Arts series, the cold cast statues, then onto the Play Arts series, their Sculpture Arts series, Masterpiece Arts, Bring Arts and finally their new Play Arts Kai. Basically I buy anything FF7 related since they are so hard to get a hold of. The quality is questionable, but at that time, I didn't have much of a choice haha.

Really excited to chance upon this forum when searching for Gametoys. Missed out on 7R Cloud and Sephiroth, but managed to get in the pre-orders for AC Cloud when looking through taobao and stalking cmwarehouse. AC Cloud is my favourite rendition of the character, and I am over the moon that we finally have an awesome 1/6 figure of him. I have full trust in GT given their excellent track record.

Nothing more to add, just wanted to say hello and hope that we will see AC Cloud's release soon since Tifa has already gone up for pre-order.

Last edited:
Hmnn nice... If i were to pick one only id probably go with the FF15 ver as i dont really have an attachment for the versus 13 one XD

So, those already damn near look like promo pics.. Is the homie, Noctis coming to PO soon too??🤔

FFXVI is awesome guys. Very epic.

I missed out on AC Cloud as well due to Toys Wonderland's muckery, but I've invested that money into my trip to Japan. :) So not a total loss I guess. I thought about this long and hard and I'm kinda done. I have Sephiroth, Cloud and Zack. Tifa looks awesome so far but as much I love her, she's not that necessary for me to have her. Same with Aerith I guess.

There is a child on the way as well (Made in Japan :p ) , so the priorities are set. My latest spending went into my home theater setup and since then I'm saving money, like half of my salary is set aside and the other half is for living basically. Nevermind that I'm still interested in GT stuff, and Binjie's 1/4 statues as well, those look awesome. If one of you gets it, please flood us with images. Love you guys, be nice to each other.

I agree I get enough of that from HT. So this Tifa will be one of my first or my very first with real leather so she a treat for me for sure. Thanks for the heads up @Nagoya I will be sure to keep an eye out. Will give my buddy plenty of time not sure if 1/6 would be his thing but I know he had been looking for one a while back when I introduced him to Sideshow's site a while back. Ill be following GT like I do HT from here going forward for sure they really seem to set the bar when it comes to third party. Gives HT a run for their money for sure from the looks of it and they are considered the king among many.
He might try the Deluxe 2B PVC figure from Flare. It’s a statue. I have it and it makes every other 2B figure look mediocre in comparison. The Gametoys version might not fare much better, in all honesty. The Flare figure looks like she just came out of the damn game.

Back