Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an awesome start to my morning!! I got my pre-order in, and got $10 off with Kit with a code from a YouTuber I watch, too 😂 (code: figurezone. If anyone needs it)

I think she looks great, it was totally lighting and angles playing tricks on us. And remember, this is the prototype head, professionally painted. It's bound to look different than her final mass production PVC head, which will have a more "fleshy" look to it, instead of looking so flat like it does here. I'm really not concerned at all, I know we are all going to be blown away once we get her in person and I do feel bad for those deciding not to PO because the FOMO will hit hard later on 😅 I think in the case of Tifa it would be better to PO anyway and if you still don't like her final look once released, sell her. You'll most likely make money off of it anyways.

Need I remind you...
InFrame_1687356161955.jpg

I have my complaints about this figure (material, expensive accessories I don't want) but I don't get what's wrong with the face. She looks beautiful.
Agreed, I can't wait to see her face in person! And the figure is going to have this weight to it due to the silicone body, which is always welcomed. I personally love the body (no, I'm not going to undress her 😂 I just don't like visible seams) & I think she will photograph beautifully, but I will be returning her to a museum pose, or at least, some type of pose with the bar that doesn't require too much bending. My Zack and Cloud have slightly dynamic poses with their seamless arms kept straight so they don't crack. The bar made the figure pretty expensive but it's a super cool accessory to have. Sort of surprised there's no A and B version, with and without the bar. But it is what it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So if people start reposting all these pictures, now that it's up for preorder, how is this any less consequential than before with all the requested rants not to? It's still a visual confirmation of the existence to something unsanctioned by the owner of the IP, except now there is merchant links associated with them. Just seems silly to say "do not repost" when the whole point comes down to exposure for sale from merchants.

Yeah I kind of get what you mean, just this morning so far the FB group I follow people have shared 5+ times already 🤣

If SE ever wants these unlicensed things gone, they'll make sure of shutting it down regardless of picture leaks to social media venues. I'm sure all the retailers want sales, especially to their own stores and advertising is how it's done.

Maybe just try to respect the fact that they just didn’t want any leaks out until the official preorder date to avoid any halts on the project. I’m glad she actually made it to preorder.

Maybe just try to respect the fact that they just didn’t want any leaks out until the official preorder date to avoid any halts on the project. I’m glad she actually made it to preorder.
I swear.. Had me stressing so hard that she wouldn't make it😭😂

At first I was annoyed paying for the bar I might not use, but honestly being able to do something different than just “action pose” makes me happy. And it isn’t ******* huge like the stupid Joker Inart jail cell

It can still be halted now, that is the point. Honestly, it doesn't matter much one way or another. If they keep making stuff, cool, if it gets shut down, oh well. Its only a frivolous toy.

Even though it isn’t some monstrous diorama, the bar is still making me second guess double dipping for a custom Nibelheim look. I’m not complaining at all; just surprised it isn’t a separate piece. Price aside, I wish smaller box sizes were more of a priority! Still ridiculously excited :ccheerlea :ccheerlea

Only a matter of time before people passing on it are posting about how much they regret it once its 3x the price on ebay :lol
"Guys do you know any other retailers who carry GT Tifa, do you think I should gamble with Toys Wonderland?"

"Guys I was late to the game and had to order through Toys Wonderland, they said it's delayed again I'm not sure I'm going to get it"

"Guys do you know any other retailers who carry GT Tifa, do you think I should gamble with Toys Wonderland?"

"Guys I was late to the game and had to order through Toys Wonderland, they said it's delayed again I'm not sure I'm going to get it"
Do you guys like Justin's collection?

There's really no reason to not order even if you're on the fence since you can sell it if you don't like it. But getting this aftermarket if it turns out good is going to cost you.

Do you guys like Justin's collection?
I have very mixed feelings on him. On the one hand, he showcases a lot of figures in hand and in a clear way that gives you a good impression of what you're getting. On the other hand his voice is a little grating to me and he's not always very critical of anything.

But what really makes me dislike him and his channel is that he has one of the biggest followings on Youtube for 1/6 figure collecting and drives traffic to one of the worst companies to buy from because he gets free/discounted figures from them. He also refuses to listen to any of the complaints regarding them and deletes all comments that are negative about their experience with them.

Back