Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you guys thought of the pricing? Seem a little steep for me but I assuming it would be a hefty box since it included the bar. Do kinda wish there a different option come without the bar.

I think i'm gonna order her, she's looking good so far!
Anyone know how's OSK packaging ?

yep the price is high, It's the price of an InArt Joker sulpted hair.
It just reinforces the fact that I expected better for HS, especially after all this time.
it would have been nice to have a standard version without the bar to bring the price down.

Attachments

• IMG_5662.jpeg
    IMG_5662.jpeg
    320 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5661.jpeg
    IMG_5661.jpeg
    294.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5660.jpeg
    IMG_5660.jpeg
    269.3 KB · Views: 0
Literally first thing I did today was refresh OSK and put an order down. Discount shmiscount… or at least that’s what I’m telling myself :blah

I figured out what's wrong with the HS. Clearly this figure is based of a different timeline where Cloud has the CC Buster sword. Crazy how complicated this games plot is getting :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 646084
I know they probably only did that because they had a Zack buster sword nearer to hand than a Cloud one, but it honestly actually annoyed me because it's not CANON damn it.

I figured out what's wrong with the HS. Clearly this figure is based of a different timeline where Cloud has the CC Buster sword. Crazy how complicated this games plot is getting :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 646084
Haha! Yea I hope it is just one timeline and they are throwing in some stuff to try to trick us so we feel a fresh experience. I am a purist, so I hate straying from the original. I wished they just did the original game in modern graphics/updated battle system like they did without all the crazy timeline stuff. I bet in the end it will be one timeline and we replay the same events though. So I really hope they don't mess it up!

The price is very high, considering GT doesn't pay licensing fees. I suspect it's mostly due to the bar accessories and the silicone body with a modeled vagina, two things I don't care for...

That being said, I preordered because this is probably the best 1/6 Tifa we'll get. I do think they should have added a second jointed body for carefree posing at this price.

Last edited:
Back