Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if this was shown but someone in a facebook group said that they bent clouds arm by 10% and this is the result over a period of time.
How are your arms so far guys?
View attachment 613556
Wow that's surprising, mine has been posed about the same...at 10 degrees ish, no issue.
That damage on the pic doesn't looks like its from a long term posing, to me it's due to repetitive pulling and pushing on the rubber while posing the figure.

Wow that's surprising, mine has been posed about the same...at 10 degrees ish, no issue.
That damage on the pic doesn't looks like its from a long term posing, to me it's due to repetitive pulling and pushing on the rubber while posing the figure.
I agree. I believe that the guy probably bent it all the way and the place where he lives was a big factor in the cracking. Sucks but people are warned about silicone and its limits.

Not bad at all. I wonder if they'll put out any other Remake figures in this scale.

tempImageikCxuU.jpg

tempImageDyNwLQ.jpg

tempImage78gtS8.jpg

The only things I don't like so far are that his one headsculpt comes with a cigar that leaves a big hole in his mouth when removed (though I suppose it's not that noticeable from a distance). They also went with a friction fit for the gun where the rotating barrels connect to the frame and where it fits to his arm and neither are that secure. When pointed down it's fallen off a few times. Might just use some Blue-Tack to hold it in place.

Ok, so he's pretty great as far as PAK standards go.

View attachment 613870
View attachment 613871
View attachment 613872

Face is decently solid, probably the best I've seen from PAK.
View attachment 613869

Few things to watch out for: the plug in the back can be stubborn when you first try to pull it out, took some heat for me.

Another, more infuriating thing, is that one of the hair spikes came broken out of the box, so it's not very secure in there. You'd think something I can only get from SE themselves would be packaged nicer.
View attachment 613874

But if you missed out on the GT or already have a shelf of PAK you want to put him with, he works well there. Just wish they'd have given him a few more facial plates. He's such a happy character, why is he so stoic? Lol
View attachment 613875

He looks okay for PAK standards. But its a shame, that one of his hairtips/spikes is broken.
The lips are to prominent, maybe thats why he looks so feminine to me.
Maybe I will get him someday.

TWL is taunting, arent they? Having in their latest newsletter a spot for GT Zack, in the "Ready to Ship" place.

He looks okay for PAK standards. But its a shame, that one of his hairtips/spikes is broken.
The lips are to prominent, maybe thats why he looks so feminine to me.
Maybe I will get him someday.

TWL is taunting, arent they? Having in their latest newsletter a spot for GT Zack, in the "Ready to Ship" place.
did they actually post it on the newsletter? I wonder if they actually fulfill other pre order

I have yet to see anyone who ordered from TWL receive their Zack yet
I ordered from them on Monday. Zack and the 2nd body. Got tracking info yesterday. The sent me an e-mail shortly after saying that the 2nd body wasn't in stock, citing a website error, and that they had cancelled that part of my order. The figure still shows as on the way, ETA of Dec. 27th.

Edit: Got an immediate refund for the 2nd body, without prompting.

I ordered from them on Monday. Zack and the 2nd body. Got tracking info yesterday. The sent me an e-mail shortly after saying that the 2nd body wasn't in stock, citing a website error, and that they had cancelled that part of my order. The figure still shows as on the way, ETA of Dec. 27th.

I have seen a few people get tracking numbers but they haven't received in hand, it's a weird situation, maybe a fake tracking number? another says they received an email saying Zack is now delayed to January

I have seen a few people get tracking numbers but they haven't received in hand, it's a weird situation, maybe a fake tracking number? another says they received an email saying Zack is now delayed to January
Doesn't seem very fake. Already shows that it hit the DHL hub and has a delivery date. I can't imagine why they would fess up to not having the 2nd body (now shows out of stock on their site) but would still show inventory for the full figure and provide seemingly legitimate tracking info if they didn't really have it.

Time will tell I suppose.

I know quite a few people have voiced issues with the company. I've always had great experiences with them. They often have the best price, inventory that's sold out everywhere else, and ship and deliver within about a week's time, to the US. YMMV and obviously it has for some!

Doesn't seem very fake. Already shows that it hit the DHL hub and has a delivery date. I can't imagine why they would fess up to not having the 2nd body (now shows out of stock on their site) but would still show inventory for the full figure and provide seemingly legitimate tracking info if they didn't really have it.

Time will tell I suppose.

I know quite a few people have voiced issues with the company. I've always had great experiences with them. They often have the best price, inventory that's sold out everywhere else, and ship and deliver within about a week's time, to the US. YMMV and obviously it has for some!
I will only ever consider TWL if the price + shipping is really good and it's in stock
Other wise I'll go somewhere else to pre-order, and for gametoys I'm definitely avoiding TWL and sticking to OSK and the likes

I will only ever consider TWL if the price + shipping is really good and it's in stock
Other wise I'll go somewhere else to pre-order, and for gametoys I'm definitely avoiding TWL and sticking to OSK and the likes
I've never used them for a pre-order, only for in-stock items. Lately they've only been worth going to for items that are out-of-stock elsewhere. Mostly because the shipping rates are quite high (to the US at least) though I don't blame them for that.

I've never used them for a pre-order, only for in-stock items. Lately they've only been worth going to for items that are out-of-stock elsewhere. Mostly because the shipping rates are quite high (to the US at least) though I don't blame them for that.
Oh their shipping rates to Europe/Germany are quite high as well. Mostly the same price as the item itself or even higher.

Fully understandable.
I stayed on their newsletter list to see, what they offer. How low they keep their prices and scam their customers with bad services or high shipping costs.
Its so sad.

Pretty proud that this thread is almost at 300 pages!! I think I started posting at around ~150 pages, almost a year ago. This thread is more than just a thread - it's a small community of like-minded collectors, helping each other out, sharing pics & info, selling & trading, etc. I love it here ❤️ Always happy to see new members posting and will always, always remind others not to purchase at TWL. If I can spare just one person the frustration I felt, I'll be happy.

curious how much was it include postage?

Back