Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
…and that’s my order cancelled now.

Funny how fast they respond to PayPal disputes abe all a sudden they’ll refund me fully instead of store credits.

Only order I have with them is my Deluxe Cloud & Fenfir… jeeeeez.

View attachment 612620
A good result in the end. (y)

Are you locked in with your Deluxe Cloud and Fenrir until they start playing the delay game again?

Thank you! This was my setup for that shot:

View attachment 612707View attachment 612708

I added the feathers in photoshop.
Wow! That’s an impressive setup! Where did you get the base and background from?

I really appreciate the time and effort you have put in to taking that Zack pic. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. 🙂

Do you have the Cloud and Sephiroth figures as well? If so, will you be doing pics of them too?

Ah thats good to hear. They have shown towards my problem more interest now. Wanting some pictures or a label number (probably the silver sticker with a number on it)

Im happy for you and hopefully it will now turn out well :)
Thanks!
Happy for you too, I hope that everything will be fixed soon (y)
And yes, for customer service Gametoys asking number of the figure, for my part i had to gave Cloud's number but also Daytona's number to have new boxes.

Thanks!
Happy for you too, I hope that everything will be fixed soon (y)
And yes, for customer service Gametoys asking number of the figure, for my part i had to gave Cloud's number but also Daytona's number to have new boxes.
How did you get in contact with gametoys? My cloud originally had a gash in in the back of the inner and outer box and the seller wouldn't try to source a replacement.

I'm finally in my new place and can set up Cloud, Hardy, and Sephiroth. I love the way they look together and I'm excited that Zack is on his way!

Attachments

• 20221215_201007.jpg
    20221215_201007.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221215_201016.jpg
    20221215_201016.jpg
    996.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221215_193143.jpg
    20221215_193143.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 0
How did you get in contact with gametoys? My cloud originally had a gash in in the back of the inner and outer box and the seller wouldn't try to source a replacement.
No Gametoys is unreachable.
Customers, can't contact them.

KGH contacted Gametoys and Gametoys told them that they needed the serial number of the figure.
KGH contacted me and asked for the serial number, I gave it to them and they passed it on to Gamtoys.

The only one who can contact Gametoys is your seller

Man, I want to like that Cindy but the hair just kills it for me.
Is not too bad, I'm sure if GT ever do one probably better looking. But at least the super duck version look better than Cat toys one in my opinion

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-16-15-33-44-95_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-16-15-33-44-95_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 0
Super Duck seem so inconsistent, particularly when it comes to rooted and sculpted hair. If they'd just stick with sculpted I think that'd overall improve their sets.

I hesitate to PO SuperDuck Yuffie, because yes Superduck is to inconsistent...
I think the HS will have an huge downgrade, like Tifa (but Aerith was ok)

So do you think others brands will make Yuffie?
For Gametoys i don't think so, or it will be really later

Question since there’s too many TW posts to track now have they actually at least shipped the second class extra bodies ? I see they have them in stock so just curious

CC Reunion is impressing me so far. It's been given a lot more care than what would be expected, but by the same measure it's also weirdly lacking/ill-considered in some aspects. They've done new summon FMVs and that's great, but haven't replaced the story ones that use outdated character designs. They've got the Remake English voice cast involved but the script and direction is bordering on atrocious, to the point where I've switched to Japanese dialogue. They've added new animations for incidental cutscenes, but the majority of them are still essentially "character delivers dialogue whilst standing still".

It dulls the otherwise nice polish that it's been given, I guess.

Back