Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tifa status:head sculpt changed,body type changed,cloths wip.
ac sep:different hairstyle perhaps?
I could not be more hyped for both of these figures. :love:

Thank you so much for the update. ☺️

Last edited:
Ughh I'm so hyped for all this greatness! What a time to be alive as a collector! Also I really hope GT is interested in doing younger Sephiroth! I know some people don't like it for some reason.. But I LOVE IT!😁🔥
Anything Sephiroth related will always be of interest to me. 😄

Ff7 crisis core reunion finally launches today! Can't wait to play this again, so many good childhood memories playing this game on my cousins psp

…and that’s my order cancelled now.

Funny how fast they respond to PayPal disputes abe all a sudden they’ll refund me fully instead of store credits.

Only order I have with them is my Deluxe Cloud & Fenfir… jeeeeez.

8E764DFA-C0C0-4E0E-909A-699ED2D047BA.jpeg

@Spiln3r
KHG just answered me.
Maybe they will finally come up to you as well?
Yes, I was just about to make an "update" post because they answered me too.

I denounce when it's bad, but I also underline when it's good and this is exactly the case

They answered me that in fact they found my boxes, they made a move in June and they thought they didn't have them.

They found it somewhere in their warehouse (I suspected that the cause of the "loss" was their move which they had already mentioned)

Anyway, they told me that they will send it to me immediately, so in the end I'm happy even if they are always very long to answer, at least everything is fine that ends well (y)

Yes, I was just about to make an "update" post because they answered me too.

I denounce when it's bad, but I also underline when it's good and this is exactly the case

They answered me that in fact they found my boxes, they made a move in June and they thought they didn't have them.

They found it somewhere in their warehouse (I suspected that the cause of the "loss" was their move which they had already mentioned)

Anyway, they told me that they will send it to me immediately, so in the end I'm happy even if they are always very long to answer, at least everything is fine that ends well (y)
Ah thats good to hear. They have shown towards my problem more interest now. Wanting some pictures or a label number (probably the silver sticker with a number on it)

Im happy for you and hopefully it will now turn out well :)

Right in time for Crisis Core Reunion View attachment 612660
I envy you :D
The release date for him in europe is the end January 23. Till then you can give us a proper picture of him then in hand ;)

I’ll keep praying for GT to pick up this line because that Fran would look absolutely fantastic made by them. Both of these two would be a great addition to the collection. 🥹

Attachments

• DF981056-6DEF-4FA5-81E1-D50D54EC0129.jpeg
    DF981056-6DEF-4FA5-81E1-D50D54EC0129.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 14DA6905-E85B-408E-BF2E-5DB838EE3808.jpeg
    14DA6905-E85B-408E-BF2E-5DB838EE3808.jpeg
    880.4 KB · Views: 0
  • AA93516B-04E1-4F3A-A921-355802CEEE2F.jpeg
    AA93516B-04E1-4F3A-A921-355802CEEE2F.jpeg
    428.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 595D17C1-5DA3-4E97-BAC7-9E98131401B2.jpeg
    595D17C1-5DA3-4E97-BAC7-9E98131401B2.jpeg
    774.2 KB · Views: 0
I would not DREAM of getting in any sort of FF merch without paying my picture tax to this forum, don't even worry
Speaking of picture tax, I moved the Zacks over to a new shelf with more breathing room and got a little more creative with the posing. God I love these

Attachments

• PXL_20221213_220223078.MP.jpg
    PXL_20221213_220223078.MP.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
I’ll keep praying for GT to pick up this line because that Fran would look absolutely fantastic made by them. Both of these two would be a great addition to the collection. 🥹
I'll be praying for Fran right along with you! As well as Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz!😁🔥🔥

No CCR for me until Friday, Royal Mail didn't deliver today and there are strikes for the next 2 days. Suffering.
I haven’t ordered it yet because of how bad the post is at the moment.

Ff7 crisis core reunion finally launches today! Can't wait to play this again, so many good childhood memories playing this game on my cousins psp
I never got the chance to play it originally, so it will be a real treat for me whenever I get to it. 😃

Back