Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dragon studio 1/4 zack statue. hmmmmm
and I wonder why those studio use ff logo or original font/ title for their photo,too high profile compare to gt.
What happened to this studio? Their Sephiroth was amazing but their Tifa and Zack both look awful.

Here we go again.

Glad I don't use Twitter/Facebook/etc.
Even though apparently I miss pictures like those.

About KGHobby
I was also pissed about my damaged shipper box of my daytona AND the missing hands for Cloud.
Still had ordered Present Toys Indiana Jones from them, who came in very good condition. (Had missed the chance with OSK)
First order - good
second order - awful
third order - good.
But their customer service still sucks.
-10 months that i received my Daytona's + Cloud in Pitiful Shape because of them.
-7 months that they received my replacment boxes (thanks to my multiple reminders) and that they keep it for me.
-2 months that economic shipping is resumed to France, so they can send me my replacement boxes (that they have) since 2 months (I only received the daytona box).
- 38 days that they totally ignore me, i sent them 3 emails.

So today i sent them a last mail, a last chance for them to solve this problem with respect in private.

If they continue to ignore me, i will expose them everywhere, enough is enough! 🤬

Last edited:
-10 months that i received my Daytona's + Cloud in Pituful Shape because of them.
-7 months that they received my replacment boxes (thanks to my multiple reminders) and that they keep it for me.
-2 months that economic shipping is resumed to France, so they can send me my replacement boxes (that they have) since 2 months (I only received the daytona box).
- 38 days that they totally ignore me, i sent them 3 emails.

So today i sent them a last mail, a last chance for them to solve this problem with respect in private.

If they continue to ignore me, i will expose them everywhere, enough is enough! 🤬
Fully understandable, I would do the same thing after such a long time.
I had also written to them a few days ago. But no answer.

Excited for the CCR release tonight, took this picture to celebrate!

DSC07106-6.jpg

Ughh I'm so hyped for all this greatness! What a time to be alive as a collector! Also I really hope GT is interested in doing younger Sephiroth! I know some people don't like it for some reason.. But I LOVE IT!😁🔥

Attachments

• FjxkCdWVEAAYsNw.jpeg.jpg
    FjxkCdWVEAAYsNw.jpeg.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FjxkImEVQAA9JiW.jpeg.jpg
    FjxkImEVQAA9JiW.jpeg.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 0
Ughh I'm so hyped for all this greatness! What a time to be alive as a collector! Also I really hope GT is interested in doing younger Sephiroth! I know some people don't like it for some reason.. But I LOVE IT!😁🔥
This with a younger cloud would be so nice I’d have them lined up with younger Zack too

Since I started ff7 on dirge of cerberus, I still learning the lore, when was young Sephiroth show up in the game? And what was the context behind that? Was he already burning up a village before?

Since I started ff7 on dirge of cerberus, I still learning the lore, when was young Sephiroth show up in the game? And what was the context behind that? Was he already burning up a village before?
It's something from the Ever Crisis trailer earlier today. "Young Sephiroth" or "Short Hair Sephiroth" has never been a thing.

Of course, in Crisis Core he was definitely younger, but he looked pretty similar to how he always has.

So I don't really know much about this game, other than it's going to be a mobile game.

It's something from the Ever Crisis trailer earlier today. "Young Sephiroth" or "Short Hair Sephiroth" has never been a thing.

Of course, in Crisis Core he was definitely younger, but he looked pretty similar to how he always has.

So I don't really know much about this game, other than it's going to be a mobile game.
I did saw the trailer as well. It just kinda weird to see him younger self but in the same burning scene. In CC the front of his hair is a bit short, but just never seen it that short.

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    85 KB · Views: 0
  • eba863e7489dfe5d3d2baf38f92870da.jpg
    eba863e7489dfe5d3d2baf38f92870da.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 0
As much the imagery is evocative it's definitely a little bit odd to have a teenaged Sephiroth, presumably well before the Nibelheim incident, in a scene so strongly reminiscent of his slip into madness. There will be some explanation I'm sure, but my fear there is the same as the overall fear I have for the young Sephiroth scenario in Ever Crisis; is it even necessary?

As much the imagery is evocative it's definitely a little bit odd to have a teenaged Sephiroth, presumably well before the Nibelheim incident, in a scene so strongly reminiscent of his slip into madness. There will be some explanation I'm sure, but my fear there is the same as the overall fear I have for the young Sephiroth scenario in Ever Crisis; is it even necessary?
Probably the Young Sephiroth is a teaser for FF7 Rebirth just mixed in the FF7 Ever Crisis trailer. We may be having a backstory for sephiroth's younger days in the upcoming sequel. It seems unusual to have a CGI scene in evercrises when it is marketed as a Chibified remake of the game. the CGI perfectly fits FF7 Rebirth.

@Spiln3r
KHG just answered me.
Maybe they will finally come up to you as well?

I like the Ever Crisis Style. Especially the Artwork/Portrait style. Wasn't FFXV similar for IOS/Android? The chibi style?
For Ever Crisis.. I also like the options for costumes. AAAAALWAYS love the options to change costumes.

Attachments

• Screen.png
    Screen.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
I did saw the trailer as well. It just kinda weird to see him younger self but in the same burning scene. In CC the front of his hair is a bit short, but just never seen it that short.
The burning scene seem to be in a different area and is not from Nibelheim. they just made the scene look similar as a homage to the Original Nibelheim burning scene albeit in his younger years. Probably a backstory of Sephiroth and his rise to 1st class soldier and Hero.

You can keep the heat on the hands, you'll only need about 15-30 seconds of heat application to soften up the plastic enough to remove them
Thank you, sir. I could not have asked for better guidance.

If I ever get the chance to try this out on a figure, I will let you know how I get on. :)

Back