Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry that happened to you, man! I'm thankful for all the kind people here who helped you learn more about how to play safe on eBay, and I hope your future purchases go well. I'd suggest Giantoy for your dose of 1/6 figures, if anyone hasn't mentioned it yet. And besides, aren't you an Advent Children fan? I'm more excited for that version than the Remake, though nostalgic as the 1st class SOLDIER outfit is, I can't help but love the edgy AC outfit. And how about Zack Fair?
It is what it is and I’m certainly going to get the AC cloud with both Zacks on pre-order. There’s something about the design of the soldier outfit that I dig though and the buster sword looks fantastic.

You say that now...=P
Vincent, Angeal, Genesis, Zack, Rufus, Reno, Rude, Weiss for me are a 100% get if they get made. :) And since I missed out on the H.Daytona, Fenrir with AC cloud is gonna get picked up too. :p I love his AC attire, it's a testament of him becoming his own man.

I want the whole gang GT! :whistle:

Dammit, I thought I'd just be happy to own Cloud, but now I bought Sephiroth too (because I'm weak and can't control my impulse), and most def getting Tifa when she is out. So its too late for me...can't stop there, must get the whole gang.

Goodbye wallet...

One part of my Cloud is in California and the other part just arrived in Oklahoma. Now they just need to hurry up to AZ... California part has been there for almost 2 weeks though...

I'm with you there! Yuffie would be great to see, and I would love to see how/if they would take on Aerith, as well. The Super Duck headsculpts are very lackluster, though Aerith looking the best of the FFVII girls. At least SD gets the costumes down pretty good, but we know GT will do it better. Also I'd have to agree with you, I think I'll pass on Dress Cloud as well, though hilarious as it would be to own, I can't justify the cost on, well... that. :lol

I'm so sorry that happened to you, man! I'm thankful for all the kind people here who helped you learn more about how to play safe on eBay, and I hope your future purchases go well. I'd suggest Giantoy for your dose of 1/6 figures, if anyone hasn't mentioned it yet. And besides, aren't you an Advent Children fan? I'm more excited for that version than the Remake, though nostalgic as the 1st class SOLDIER outfit is, I can't help but love the edgy AC outfit. And how about Zack Fair?

Same here, friend. I have to agree, I think he would be a difficult project to tackle, but I have so much faith in Gametoys. The ripped fabric would be hard to manipulate in mass production, but I believe they could get away with using plastic and painting it metallic gold for his metal parts. I think if they're going to continue with the FFVII line, Barret may be just as difficult to create as Vincent, granted his large stature, his gun, and his tattoos. I frequently wonder how they would create his body, since he has a very unique body-type.
GT creates their own body for both Cloud and Sephiroth (though granted Sephiroth is a modified Ichigo Kurosaki body) so if there's a demand for Barrett they will create that body too.

Besides, that body can later be used for the AC version so it's not like they are going to lose sleep over it.

Honestly ... Gametoys has me looking forward to the rest of the year with their releases and information leaks. I hope some new pictures surface sometime soon. Is anyone else trying to collect the entire FFVII line?
This might be goal. Just hoping they announce an Aerith ASAP and I might go for every release. Never collected anything and I almost was going to get all the new PAK figures since the Remake Version 2 Cloud was the best Cloud figure at the time but then every figure once out got worse and worse so that killed that plan. So far I have every GT figure pre ordered and I might pull the trigger on them all.

It is what it is and I’m certainly going to get the AC cloud with both Zacks on pre-order. There’s something about the design of the soldier outfit that I dig though and the buster sword looks fantastic.
Love your attitude, my friend, I wish only the best for you. I'm glad to hear you've got Zack on pre-order! I may be opinionated, but he's the best FFVII boy :love And AC Cloud is my favourite design for Cloud, I only hope GT puts these pre-orders out soon so we can lock them in. I fear with their ever-growing popularity, it may be harder to secure POs. But I could just be overthinking, they are quite expensive still.
Vincent, Angeal, Genesis, Zack, Rufus, Reno, Rude, Weiss for me are a 100% get if they get made. :) And since I missed out on the H.Daytona, Fenrir with AC cloud is gonna get picked up too. :p I love his AC attire, it's a testament of him becoming his own man.
That's quite the list! I'm happy to see someone mention Genesis, usually people dislike him for quoting Loveless in every cutscene in CC :lol but it added to the final plot, and his character design is undeniably awesome. Essentially red jacket Sephiroth. And I'd die if they made Weiss, that would be too cool! Imagine Nero and his wings! And I agree, AC Cloud is a definitive moment where Cloud had a lot of character development and really found his individuality.

must get the whole gang.

Goodbye wallet...
Same, same & same. :rotfl

GT creates their own body for both Cloud and Sephiroth (though granted Sephiroth is a modified Ichigo Kurosaki body) so if there's a demand for Barrett they will create that body too.

Besides, that body can later be used for the AC version so it's not like they are going to lose sleep over it.
Hmmm, now you've got me thinking that they may make the AC version of the main FFVII cast, aside from just Cloud... Or, what if, since Tifa doesn't have any large accessories (buster sword, masamune+wing, etc.) that she may come with an alternate costume? Her purple dress from the Remake is probably what she would come with, but it would be great to see her AC costume as well. Not sure if I could justify buying a whole new Tifa just for her AC costume, but it is Tifa...

This might be goal. Just hoping they announce an Aerith ASAP and I might go for every release. Never collected anything and I almost was going to get all the new PAK figures since the Remake Version 2 Cloud was the best Cloud figure at the time but then every figure once out got worse and worse so that killed that plan. So far I have every GT figure pre ordered and I might pull the trigger on them all.
They have to, I think there's no way they won't make Aerith. If they made Zack, they will *definitely* make Aerith, and I believe that 100%. It's just a matter of when! Rest assured, she will be an instant buy. The Super Duck headsculpt just can't compare to what GT can do, and Aerith's hairstyle is unique and difficult to replicate with the "real hair" that SD uses. Sculpted will replicate her image way better. So excited, augh, I hope we get more teasers soon haha.

Cloud just delivered, Bike is sitting at cleared customs. WHY KGHOBBY didn't ship these together is BEYOND me. Pretty annoyed at them and will only be using Giantoy from here on out.

Cloud just delivered, Bike is sitting at cleared customs. WHY KGHOBBY didn't ship these together is BEYOND me. Pretty annoyed at them and will only be using Giantoy from here on out.
I respect your decision switching to Giantoy, I'll be buying through them for all future GT purchases. I've heard negative about KGH. AFAIK, Giantoy didn't carry the deluxe version of Cloud due to the size/weight limits. It appears most, if not all, companies that shipped the deluxe version did indeed ship them separately. I'll accept if someone proves me otherwise, but from what I've seen and experienced (mine is shipped in 2 separate boxes as well) it seems mandatory. I presume shipping cost would be absolutely insane if they packaged them together, it's probably better in the long-run.

I'm hoping Giantoy figures out how to stock the AC Cloud + Fenrir, otherwise I think I'll be purchasing through ToysWonderland for that one ... though, their shipping is quite expensive. You get what you pay for, though. DHL. :yess:

My cloud from Kg hobby finally arrived. I regret not getting Daytona but I have no space. Cloud is flawless.
PXL_20220215_202243484.jpg

Weird my KGhobby DHL tracking says the package is 4 lbs... I got the deluxe with the bike, no way that package is only 4 lbs.

Weird my KGhobby DHL tracking says the package is 4 lbs... I got the deluxe with the bike, no way that package is only 4 lbs.
Most likely they shipped Cloud separately from his bike, and maybe they only included the weight of Cloud. 4 lbs seems reasonable for the figure alone. Were there 2 tracking numbers provided?

Thinking further, a modified Barrett body could possibly be used for other characters as well, if they return to anime figures. Nosferatu Zodd or Broly.

The Bike with box is 8lbs 33oz. (no double box from KG)
Cloud with box is 3lbs 14oz. (wrapped in Vinyl sheet from KG)

KG came back to me regarding missing hands (from Exclusive Bike). They are contacting supplier for additional parts. Hopefully this is resolved soon.
I'm getting really aggravated..

Thinking further, a modified Barrett body could possibly be used for other characters as well, if they return to anime figures. Nosferatu Zodd or Broly.
Yup.

It also seems like they are teasing Death Note (anime/manga) figures on their social so its likely they will find some use for the body eventually.

I still dont understand why Square Enix doesnt have their own like Final Fantasy HQ 1/6 or 1/4 series.
Like they have so many characters and fan favourites, they could easily
sell official 1/4 and 1/6 scale 400, 500, 600, 700, 800 USD / € Cloud and Tifa statues
instead of these cheap Bring Arts and Play Arts Kai action figures.

The only ray of hope in the official pool is the Static Arts Tifa in purple dress statue. But why is it only this one very specific costume version?
Is it really that hard to make a normal dressed Cloud and Tifa statue for that series?

I still dont understand why Square Enix doesnt have their own like Final Fantasy HQ 1/6 or 1/4 series.
Like they have so many characters and fan favourites, they could easily
sell official 1/4 and 1/6 scale 400, 500, 600, 700, 800 USD / € Cloud and Tifa statues
instead of these cheap Bring Arts and Play Arts Kai action figures.

The only ray of hope in the official pool is the Static Arts Tifa in purple dress statue. But why is it only this one very specific costume version?
Is it really that hard to make a normal dressed Cloud and Tifa statue for that series?
After GT, everything they do, even the static arts Tifa and Aerith became obsolete. And if they would do stuff in the quality that GT does? Yeesh, can't even imagine the price.

Back