Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What site do you use to track the item? Normally it would say the weight of the package. You can reference that if it obviously is too light. Call ebay directly and speak with someone.
this, don't let thieves or ebay take your money, not like there's much difference between either nowadays.

I can't find any reference to the weight of it on the tracking. It was shipped with SpeedPak.

does it matter what the weight is? The item you got was two socks, that is not a 200$ or more figure, those are socks, most of the time that's considered fraud and most banks will back you up as long as you can back it up.

it was with the item not as described and stupidly it wasn't with PayPal. also I've since lost the packaging.
just asking but have you ever had the chance to use ebay before ?? I mean buying on ebay without paypal , its like asking to be scammed

there is still an option and you can call to your bank/ credit card and ask for charge back

off topic::

my cloud finally arrived in my country but looking to those crazy prices Im tempted to sell :duff

Last edited:
most banks will back you up as long as you can back it up.
You answered your question. The shipment weight can prove that it wasn't a 1.8kg package which would be more in line with a toy that heavy rather than a very lightweight package containing just some fabric. He threw away the packaging which is a big mistake.

Anyway, speedpak is partnered up with ebay. I can't find info on the package's weight either but ebay must have that information on their system since the seller used their shipping services. Other option is to contact speedpak directly to get actual documentation or weight of the shipment.

A chargeback directly from the bank is possible but normally it's easier with a credit card. I don't know how this Visa bank transfer works. Seems like cash transfer to me.

just asking but have you ever had the chance to use ebay before ?? I mean buying on ebay without paypal , its like asking to be scammed

there is still an option and you can call to your bank/ credit card and ask for charge back

off topic::

my cloud finally arrived in my country but looking to those crazy prices Im tempted to sell :duff
I actually just had to go check and to my surprise this was my first purchase. Ive sold the odd thing here and there but never bought anything.

@James M, you said your Cloud was delivered October 2021? GT Cloud didn't get released til early this year. Sooooooo... you need to clarify a few things here.

@James M, you said your Cloud was delivered October 2021? GT Cloud didn't get released til early this year. Sooooooo... you need to clarify a few things here.
It was just sarcasm. The “Cloud” that was delivered was the scraps of fabric. It was the sellers “free gift” as it was a pre-order item which used the main tracking on the order. I was just accepting the fact I’d been scammed.

It was just sarcasm. The “Cloud” that was delivered was the scraps of fabric. It was the sellers “free gift” as it was a pre-order item which used the main tracking on the order. I was just accepting the fact I’d been scammed.
I know it was sarcasm. Did you file that complaint back then or just recently?

This is the worse thing that can happen as Bleah mentioned call your bank or card provider and tell them what happen, show them all the proof you have that you've been scammed. Never order from Ebay or random sites if you do then it's only going to go one way. Unless it's a reputable seller but even then I don't trust them. Hopefully you get your money back cause this is ********.

Recently as I still believed there would be a figure coming.
Sorry that I'm asking a lot of questions but when was this tracking given to you? Because if it was given to you at the time or close to the time of purchase, you should have disputed that immediately. If not and it was given at the time of filing a complaint to prove shipment, call ebay, get to speak with someone, and reason with them that the item was just released this year and the tracking provided with the item being received last year is impossible. Reference all communication from the seller as well. If that doesn't work, contact your bank that issued that visa transfer or something. I'm assuming that visa transfer you used is some kind of debit card. File a chargeback. Tell them item not received. When asked for details, tell them first that the product was released this year and you didn't get anything. If they show the tracking as proof, tell them that's impossible because the product wasn't released back then.

This is the worse thing that can happen as Bleah mentioned call your bank or card provider and tell them what happen, show them all the proof you have that you've been scammed. Never order from Ebay or random sites if you do then it's only going to go one way. Unless it's a reputable seller but even then I don't trust them. Hopefully you get your money back cause this is ********.

Sorry that I'm asking a lot of questions but when was this tracking given to you? Because if it was given to you at the time or close to the time of purchase, you should have disputed that immediately. If not and it was given at the time of filing a complaint to prove shipment, call ebay, get to speak with someone, and reason with them that the item was just released this year and the tracking provided with the item being received last year is impossible. Reference all communication from the seller as well. If that doesn't work, contact your bank that issued that visa transfer or something. I'm assuming that visa transfer you used is some kind of debit card. File a chargeback. Tell them item not received. When asked for details, tell them first that the product was released this year and you didn't get anything. If they show the tracking as proof, tell them that's impossible because the product wasn't released back then.
It was the 28th sep so about a month after purchasing

I will look into the remaining options but I’ve definitely learned my lesson about eBay. Unfortunately I just wasn’t aware of the risks back when I oredered it. I was just excited about the figure and eBay was the last place that seemed to have them available. If I don’t manage to get the money back it’s not the end of the world as I paid ages ago and got a little discount on the eBay offer system. I appreciate everyone’s help though.

Last edited:
Waiting for Gametoys Tifa.
C3495A63-7324-4DBD-9623-CD933511EADC.jpeg

Does anyone have any more information on this guy? I've never been so excited for a figure to be released, lol. 🤣 I also wonder if any other Advent Children characters will be made?
*cough cough* Vincent plz *cough*

Attachments

• A4AB5D1B-C928-42E3-B242-E0678E2AC792.jpeg
    A4AB5D1B-C928-42E3-B242-E0678E2AC792.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Does anyone have any more information on this guy? I've never been so excited for a figure to be released! 🤣 I also wonder if any other Advent Children characters will be made?
They've only shown glimpses of it. No official announcement yet.

Does anyone have any more information on this guy? I've never been so excited for a figure to be released! 🤣 I also wonder if any other Advent Children characters will be made?
Nothing official other than the pictures posted here but my guess with their current tracklist, he'll probably be up for pre-order by the end of the quarter with a Q4 release date.

Back