Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else have this issue on their Cloud arm? It's super minor but it's bugging me.

x2T93qo.jpg
Don't worry about it, think of it as a birthmark :D unique only to your Cloud.

Don't worry about it, think of it as a birthmark :D unique only to your Cloud.
It bothers me more than anything knowing its there lol Can't see it when its on display but yeah.

Either way, the figure is great. I'm waiting on Daytona to arrive tomorrow before putting him into any crazy poses but right out of the box, I'm really impressed with how he is overall. Tailoring is really sharp from head to toe, nothing loose or signs of bad quality. GameToys is killing it. Feels like I'm holding a really high quality licensed figure.

51887880423_1b592d9355_k_d.jpg

I just got Sephiroth today! man what a high end quality figure!
The details, materials, the feel and the build is insane! Hats off to GT for the amazing work done on this FFVII Remake line.

Now I have to wait for my GT Cloud to arrive in March, can't freaking wait!

Last edited:
Still no word from TNS lol, even though he's long since shipped from other retailers.

Thats a shame that they take so long to ship. From your experience with TNS, once they have shipped the item, how long does it take to receive it? And do you get hit with duties/taxes at customs?

Thats a shame that they take so long to ship. From your experience with TNS, once they have shipped the item, how long does it take to receive it? And do you get hit with duties/taxes at customs?
I guess I spoke too soon, finally got my final invoice for Cloud this morning.

Nowadays it takes around a month for me to receive anything from TNS. I'm in the US and have never had to pay additional taxes from overseas on arrival.

Attachments

• dhciyt-cfaac3db-8848-425f-a5bb-5069b6e017aa.jpg
    dhciyt-cfaac3db-8848-425f-a5bb-5069b6e017aa.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 84
Still no word from TNS lol, even though he's long since shipped from other retailers.
Nothing from Toys Wonderland either, but they are usually pretty far behind other distributors. Nice thing is their DHL shipping usually takes less than a week to arrive.

I guess I spoke too soon, finally got my final invoice for Cloud this morning.

Nowadays it takes around a month for me to receive anything from TNS. I'm in the US and have never had to pay additional taxes from overseas on arrival.

It takes a month for shipping? Or it takes roughly a month from after release for you to receive it?

I have to be honest after so many good reviews here I was expecting something fantastic.... but man in hand this sh1t it's really astonishing and without fear I can say that THIS is the best cloud figure out there right now

The quality is outstanding and like so many have said before, it's like having a hot toys figure in your hand, the body looks and feels like a phicen (probably lower quality) but at least it's not a garbage seamless body like the ones that Ourworld use on their resident evil figures

The outfit is on point and the sword is pretty well painted but what it truly shines here it's the sculpt, I mean where almost everybody had fail in figure and statue format, game toys delivers with the highest degree of quality

I'm not a fan of the remake in fact I didn't enjoy it at all and for me that is not ff7 but I do love the original psx game and crisis core ff7 so for me this figure was a must

Attachments

• IMG_20220218_113550.jpg
    IMG_20220218_113550.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20220218_113643.jpg
    IMG_20220218_113643.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20220218_113443.jpg
    IMG_20220218_113443.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20220218_113518.jpg
    IMG_20220218_113518.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20220218_113307.jpg
    IMG_20220218_113307.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Daytona is finally here and she is huge. Gonna have to put this on top of the detolf with Cloud. Will take a pic of them together later.

Was also worried KGHobby sent me the wrong version but the handle holding deluxe hands were included!

RWCaEuP.jpg

image000000.jpg

Having just gone through this myself, 3D printing this hair is the hardest thing I've ever had to do lol. I wasted an entire liter of resin trying to get this to print successfully with every individual spike in tact. The more you can simplify it, the better time you'll have when it comes to actually getting a physical item in your hand

M8 don't give up, I'm sure when more Cloud is released you'll see him pop'd up on e-Bay or maybe on some of the online shops (there might be ppl cancelled on their PO for whatever reason). Although the price will be higher then, but I'd say it is worth it. Just keep an eye out.

M8 don't give up, I'm sure when more Cloud is released you'll see him pop'd up on e-Bay or maybe on some of the online shops (there might be ppl cancelled on their PO for whatever reason). Although the price will be higher then, but I'd say it is worth it. Just keep an eye out.
Not giving up. Just a fun project to work on whilst I keep my eye out.

Back