Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After GT, everything they do, even the static arts Tifa and Aerith became obsolete. And if they would do stuff in the quality that GT does? Yeesh, can't even imagine the price.

Yeah but i mean all of this stuff belongs to Square Enix.
Like all of the money that people are paying for these unlicensed products,
coud be Square Enix money if they would offer the same products.

So basically instead of doing anything with the fan merch requests, they arent even trying to get our money.
Instead we are paying third party companies who are pretty much stealing copyrighted material/designs and earning money with it.
And SE is just like 'well ... whatever'
Isnt that kind of stupid (not we as customers but SE as a company)

And SE does have some HQ 400, 500 USD / € releases,
just not for Final Fantasy.

I hear ya. I wish they'd offer some official options. Or partner with someone that can. Kotobukiya could release some great 1/7 editions.
I understand the attraction to the GT releases, but lots of folks aren't sold on posable/fabric options.

Not sure which is which but either Cloud or Daytona finally left LA and is in NY now. Should hopefully deliver tomorrow.

The other package is still somewhere in customs but it's a little confusing since they shipped it via Vantage. I'm not sure what courier (USPS, UPS, Fedex?) is doing the final delivery. Add on top of it I'm worried KGHobby ****** up on the Daytona shipment and probably sent the one without the handle holding hands. :ohbfrank: I'm so over this company at this point.

Co21OZo.png

cR54Wnd.png

The Death Note figures indicate to me it's unlikely we get the rest of the FFVII cast, at least not any time soon. There's probably diminishing returns in trying to go deep on a line, too, since how many people will buy Barret if they were unable to get a Cloud?

The Death Note figures indicate to me it's unlikely we get the rest of the FFVII cast, at least not any time soon. There's probably diminishing returns in trying to go deep on a line, too, since how many people will buy Barret if they were unable to get a Cloud?
Sounds to me like they need to make more Clouds.

Still nothing on my Cloud, if I don't get any updates by Monday then I'm just gonna assume the worst and contact KG.

Sounds to me like they need to make more Clouds.
This would be the smart play. Both Sephiroth and Cloud sold out everywhere and I still see people asking where to get them. Batch 2 for both would be a no brainer.

Given how unpopular Barrett was for Play Arts Kai and how much work would go into making the figure I'm hesitant to assume that Gametoys is going to make him. Optimistically I'm hoping they'll make the whole lineup from FF7R but... Hard to say.

Edit: Did anyone see that new Spawn figure that just got announced? His cape gives me hope that we could see Vincent with something similar.

Last edited:
So i got a weird update on my FedEx app the other day. A shipment generated with a new tracking number from a Gebhaly LLC is sending me a package via FedEx smart post. The package weighs 8lbs, so i guess its going to be the bike. Not sure which of the two shipments it is but the EMS tracking is stuck in LA customs. The other package with the "Vanage" tracking number is stuck in Dearing, KS customs. This shipping just seems so convoluted...

So i got a weird update on my FedEx app the other day. A shipment generated with a new tracking number from a Gebhaly LLC is sending me a package via FedEx smart post. The package weighs 8lbs, so i guess its going to be the bike. Not sure which of the two shipments it is but the EMS tracking is stuck in LA customs. The other package with the "Vanage" tracking number is stuck in Dearing, KS customs. This shipping just seems so convoluted...
What are you using to track the Vantage tracking number? I don't know what courier they're using to make delivery in the US.

I still dont understand why Square Enix doesnt have their own like Final Fantasy HQ 1/6 or 1/4 series.
Like they have so many characters and fan favourites, they could easily
sell official 1/4 and 1/6 scale 400, 500, 600, 700, 800 USD / € Cloud and Tifa statues
instead of these cheap Bring Arts and Play Arts Kai action figures.

The only ray of hope in the official pool is the Static Arts Tifa in purple dress statue. But why is it only this one very specific costume version?
Is it really that hard to make a normal dressed Cloud and Tifa statue for that series?
PAK aren't exactly cheap and their scaling and quality are very hit and miss. The more recent I can recall that is a huge miss is Remake Tifa headsculpt that looks weird for certain region releases. I wouldn't want to pay crazy pricing for a subpar job from PAK even if they are from Square Enix.

If you were to talk about Japanese game companies in general, a lot of them do not have much presence in 1/6 scale format for a lot of weird reasons. Capcom works with Asmus on DMC series and even so the quality is not good for some releases. (DMC3 Dante for example) If anything, it seems most Japanese game companies prefer dealing with static figures/ statues as the variables can be easily controlled.

Instead we are paying third party companies who are pretty much stealing copyrighted material/designs and earning money with it.
I really don't care. I'm glad. It's really their problem, not ours. I do not care about logos or trademarks. I care about the character. GT did a character from my favourite series, they did a marvelous job. They can have my money.

This would be the smart play. Both Sephiroth and Cloud sold out everywhere and I still see people asking where to get them. Batch 2 for both would be a no brainer.

Given how unpopular Barrett was for Play Arts Kai and how much work would go into making the figure I'm hesitant to assume that Gametoys is going to make him. Optimistically I'm hoping they'll make the whole lineup from FF7R but... Hard to say.

Edit: Did anyone see that new Spawn figure that just got announced? His cape gives me hope that we could see Vincent with something similar.
Yes!!! i just pre ordered spawn. I was waiting for giant toys to pick it up. instant pre order!

The FedEx shipment is for Daytona.

Cloud just delivered this morning and I also got a FedEx notification for a package tomorrow that has the same information as yours. Debating if I should open up Cloud today or wait until tomorrow to have them both.

I just fear KGHobby sending me the wrong Daytona, which they probably did.

Tb9aSdg.png

I know this is old news, but, I wish VTS Toys would sell some of their diorama pieces separately, because I would pay generously to have this rusted Buster Blade on display! ... But not generous enough to buy their rendition of Cloud :rotfl For anyone who hasn't, have you seen the VS Toys 1/6 Chocobo? Pretty cute. :love ... Also, what the heck. VTS Toys, and VS Toys? I thought they were the same thing til I read closer. "Copy my homework but don't make it too obvious." :lol
7dc31bf42335ee4d4765c52c9a0ed15c_532x798.jpg
b714fc7ba146ba4e3c187baf9e74be78_532x798.jpg
12d390f91554b4d6023f909051a341f1_532x710.png

Anyone know if this is actually a thing?
I think it’s weird that if they would do another body for Sephiroth and not include the boots or anything.
Honestly, that is weird. It's a very unique body, considering he has the port for the wing on his back. It's strange. I don't see why they would want to mass produce this body. Though their body sculpts look great, I just don't see the appeal for extra Sephy bodies.

Honestly, that is weird. It's a very unique body, considering he has the port for the wing on his back. It's strange. I don't see why they would want to mass produce this body. Though their body sculpts look great, I just don't see the appeal for extra Sephy bodies.
Only thing I can think is the OG FF7 where you fight a topless Sephiroth at the end.

Back