Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally received my Cloud back in October. He's a little rough around the edges but its nice they sent 2 just in case. Lesson learned the hard way about eBay I guess. The seller and eBay both washed their hands of the situation in about 15 minutes after both a claim was raised and the appeal. Probably would have been better hoping for the best tbh.

View attachment 561909
So that seller is effing scammer confirmed. I guess I was lucky back then to get the exact stuff I bought from them.
**** man, try to look for the packaging they sent these two rubbish in and push your case further with your bank.

finally got mine!!! unboxing in a few months time :rotfl
271662366_1025770924958274_8296777858018812058_n.jpg

No bro, I'm in Singapore. They might have handled local orders in the PH first since I had it shipped to my home address there
Makes sense thanks for letting me know. Just been waiting to pay it off already since it’s gonna be hefty. Did they charge you more for shipping on top of what you had already paid ? Asking since this place was my last resort and I didn’t have to with Kit so just curious

Since my place in the PH is a relatively nearby from them I shouldered the shipping which was less than 5USD. They fit it in a carrier and a motorbike carried it off to my wife haha.

Hope you get yours soon bro.

Honestly ... Gametoys has me looking forward to the rest of the year with their releases and information leaks. I hope some new pictures surface sometime soon. Is anyone else trying to collect the entire FFVII line?

Honestly ... Gametoys has me looking forward to the rest of the year with their releases and information leaks. I hope some new pictures surface sometime soon. Is anyone else trying to collect the entire FFVII line?
I'm just aiming for the main crew + Yuffie. Don't really care too much to have other side characters and multiple variants that they'll end up doing (like Dress Cloud.)

ecbBxvX.png

I’d love to get them all but I think I’ve missed remake Cloud.

I'd really love to see Vincent, but that's gonna be a challenging figure to tackle with all his belts and metal parts, ripped fabric, etc.

Play Arts Kai did a great job with their V2 (and honestly V1) version of him but the entire figure is plastic, which isn't going to be the expectation in a full 1/6 scale figure.

I'm just aiming for the main crew + Yuffie. Don't really care too much to have other side characters and multiple variants that they'll end up doing (like Dress Cloud.)
I'm with you there! Yuffie would be great to see, and I would love to see how/if they would take on Aerith, as well. The Super Duck headsculpts are very lackluster, though Aerith looking the best of the FFVII girls. At least SD gets the costumes down pretty good, but we know GT will do it better. Also I'd have to agree with you, I think I'll pass on Dress Cloud as well, though hilarious as it would be to own, I can't justify the cost on, well... that. :lol

I’d love to get them all but I think I’ve missed remake Cloud.
I'm so sorry that happened to you, man! I'm thankful for all the kind people here who helped you learn more about how to play safe on eBay, and I hope your future purchases go well. I'd suggest Giantoy for your dose of 1/6 figures, if anyone hasn't mentioned it yet. And besides, aren't you an Advent Children fan? I'm more excited for that version than the Remake, though nostalgic as the 1st class SOLDIER outfit is, I can't help but love the edgy AC outfit. And how about Zack Fair?

I'd really love to see Vincent, but that's gonna be a challenging figure to tackle with all his belts and metal parts, ripped fabric, etc.
Same here, friend. I have to agree, I think he would be a difficult project to tackle, but I have so much faith in Gametoys. The ripped fabric would be hard to manipulate in mass production, but I believe they could get away with using plastic and painting it metallic gold for his metal parts. I think if they're going to continue with the FFVII line, Barret may be just as difficult to create as Vincent, granted his large stature, his gun, and his tattoos. I frequently wonder how they would create his body, since he has a very unique body-type.

Back