Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNS used to be one of my go to's but, after a misunderstanding (albeit partly my fault) , they ended up cussing me out and I had them cancel 10 of my orders due to their unprofessionalism. Thankfully, they refunded all my deposits.
how do you wind up cursing out a customer. That seems like a bad business idea, which is fitting given teh posts in the thread complaining about them falling off.

While i'm here, is there anywhere to still get GT Cloud or am I SOL?

Last edited:
how do you wind up cursing out a customer. That seems like a bad business idea, which is fitting given teh posts in the thread complaining about them falling off.

While i'm here, is there anywhere to still get GT Cloud or am I SOL?
eBay.

Finally received Cloud this morning.
It's funny EMS (Cloud) took 2 days longer than regular HK post (Bike). Still no clear answer from KG about the wrong Bike. I think he wants to avoid answering that issue...
Kg hobby sent you the wrong bike? How can you tell!? I ordered 2 deluxe cloud/Daytona and they have yet to ship them to me. What should I look for to see if the bike is wrong? What happened to your order if you don’t mind me asking?

Kg hobby sent you the wrong bike? How can you tell!? I ordered 2 deluxe cloud/Daytona and they have yet to ship them to me. What should I look for to see if the bike is wrong? What happened to your order if you don’t mind me asking?
There are 2 versions of Bike. Solo version without figure (GT-002B) and Deluxe version with figure (GT-002C)
On the bike box, GT put label sticker says 'B' for GT-003B and no label for GT-002C. (see my previous post)
Big difference is the Deluxe comes with extra Hands to grab the Bike handles.
I've ordered Deluxe (with figure), but I received GT-002B. Mine didn't come with extra hands.
I can't be sure because KG put stamps all over the box without double boxing.

Did you pre order some items from them? And if so, did they take months to ship it out after it had been released? Just trying to get an idea how long I may have to wait for the order. Thanks.
Yes. I pre ordered the items through them. It takes roughly 1-2 months. Giant toy is same week with fast shipping to the USA

Finally got an SMS from Anotoys. Oh well have to wait a few months before I see it personally when I go back to PH.

There are 2 versions of Bike. Solo version without figure (GT-002B) and Deluxe version with figure (GT-002C)
On the bike box, GT put label sticker says 'B' for GT-003B and no label for GT-002C. (see my previous post)
Big difference is the Deluxe comes with extra Hands to grab the Bike handles.
I've ordered Deluxe (with figure), but I received GT-002B. Mine didn't come with extra hands.
I can't be sure because KG put stamps all over the box without double boxing.
So the box with all the stamps on it (they did the exact same thing with my two Gametoys sephiroths btw) you are able to peek through and tell it’s GT-002B somehow? Mine has not been shipped from KGHobby as they are stating shipping suspensions to USA currently. Are they going to send you a correct new GT-002C or just mail you a set of hands? Did you open it yet to confirm?

So the box with all the stamps on it (they did the exact same thing with my two Gametoys sephiroths btw) you are able to peek through and tell it’s GT-002B somehow? Mine has not been shipped from KGHobby as they are stating shipping suspensions to USA currently. Are they going to send you a correct new GT-002C or just mail you a set of hands? Did you open it yet to confirm?
Really? My Sephiroth came in double boxed (That one was sent via economy DHL). It just took 33 days to get here.
I'm not gonna peel off all stamps to find the sticker. No reply from KG yet.

Wow look at that price. But I'd recommend to stay away from Chinese sellers on eBay (not being racist or anything) cuz chances for you to get scammed are high especially on an expensive item like this.

Maybe wait a bit until sellers from other countries started to list their GT clouds on eBay. Although the price might get bit crazy by then, but at least it will be safer.

Last edited:
Finally received my Cloud back in October. He's a little rough around the edges but its nice they sent 2 just in case. Lesson learned the hard way about eBay I guess. The seller and eBay both washed their hands of the situation in about 15 minutes after both a claim was raised and the appeal. Probably would have been better hoping for the best tbh.

260357759_249206413937212_5781544994466250987_n.jpg

Finally received my Cloud back in October. He's a little rough around the edges but its nice they sent 2 just in case. Lesson learned the hard way about eBay I guess. The seller and eBay both washed their hands of the situation in about 15 minutes after both a claim was raised and the appeal. Probably would have been better hoping for the best tbh.

View attachment 561909
Yikes. You got your money back, right?

Nope, eBay were useless. I was still under the 6 month mark and they dismissed my claim within 15 minutes.
What? How did you file your case? Is it item not as described? Did you pay using a credit card or PayPal? Do you still have the packaging?

What? How did you file your case? Is it item not as described? Did you pay using a credit card or PayPal? Do you still have the packaging?
it was with the item not as described and stupidly it wasn't with PayPal. also I've since lost the packaging.

Last edited:
it was with the item not as described and stupidly it wasn't with PayPal. also I've since lost the packaging.
What form of payment did you use? Bank account? You can still salvage this. You have the tracking number for the shipment?

What site do you use to track the item? Normally it would say the weight of the package. You can reference that if it obviously is too light. Call ebay directly and speak with someone.

Back