Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cut the legs
IMG_20210819_161211.jpg

VTS Cloud just looks off to me IMO. I’m hopeful Gametoys will deliver, but if not I’ll probably stop collecting 1:6 all together and just stick with play arts Kai which IMO has the best cloud so far. Gametoys will beat it if it looks anything like the promo.

1 week later, yet to recieve any response from Giantoy on the tail issue, emailed again now.

I received my Red and the tail was also broken plus I was missing his right ear earing.

They offered me a 20% refund
Yeah just got a response, 20% refund. I’ll take that even though I’ve fixed it, since it shouldn’t have been an issue anyway.

I finally opened my VTS Cloud and I was disappointed even after lowering my expectations. The height is definitely my biggest complaint. My shelves max out at 15 inches so I literally can’t fit him on my shelves with the deluxe display base (which is probably my favorite part of the set). He simply isn’t 1/6 scale without modification. So, I guess I will have to find some replacement boots or something. Here are some quick comparison pics. My Javelin is one of my largest 1/6 figures.
47764A95-2288-4720-92FA-1989C4C33874.jpeg

2DEF027C-8433-44CA-96E8-081BC5E41104.jpeg

The figure feels light and the head-sculpt has very soft features. IMO these factors combine to make the figure feel/look more like a doll than a high-end 1/6 scale collectible. Also, the limited articulation in his arms/wrists make posing a challenge. I couldn’t get him into any decent poses with this sword, but that might be due to my lack of imagination/skill/time.

If he was properly scaled then I would be fine with him. But as it stands, I feel duped. My plan is to use the deluxe display base for my GameToys Cloud and this guy will go into storage or up on eBay.

Well, I'll probably just keep mine unopened until the Game Toys version arrives.

If this ends up like VTS' Arthur Morgan, I'll just unload it for a hefty sum. That figure is fetching about 2x retail right now. :D

just hope that someone release an altertative custom head sculpt so the vts figure can looks a little bit better

at least I dont see the GameToys cloud releasing this year

The figure feels light and the head-sculpt has very soft features. IMO these factors combine to make the figure feel/look more like a doll than a high-end 1/6 scale collectible. Also, the limited articulation in his arms/wrists make posing a challenge. I couldn’t get him into any decent poses with this sword, but that might be due to my lack of imagination/skill/time.

If he was properly scaled then I would be fine with him. But as it stands, I feel duped. My plan is to use the deluxe display base for my GameToys Cloud and this guy will go into storage or up on eBay.
I don't think it's on you as most pics on line can't really do it as well.
I wish they kept the strand of hair in the front center longer.

The reviewer praised the quality, but the hight is a clear let down.

Stil not ideal, Saitama there is 5,9, Cloud is meant to be 5,8. Zack is something like 6,1 to 6,3 though were they the ones making him?
No Zack is being done by GameToys so their Cloud, Sephiroth and Zack will all be scaled to one another. VTS's Cloud kind of just stands on his own.

You're expecting to much
Expecting too much of what? Because their Ichigo was tall? GameToys listed Ichigo from the very beginning as being 34cm (13.3") tall. People were just surprised because they didn't bother looking at the figure's specs.

They listed Cloud as 11.8" and Sephiroth is listed as 13.3". They're scaled correctly unlike VTS.

28__26519.1612807043.1000.1200.jpg

mAHPnhR.png

Expecting too much of what? Because their Ichigo was tall? GameToys listed Ichigo from the very beginning as being 34cm (13.3") tall. People were just surprised because they didn't bother looking at the figure's specs.

They listed Cloud as 11.8" and Sephiroth is listed as 13.3". They're scaled correctly unlike VTS.

mAHPnhR.png
Reading hard

mAHPnhR.png
on everything

the height is not what you shoul be worried about

Obligatory latecomer question Lol:

Any kind souls know of reputable stores that still have the Cloud & Daytona set for pre-order? Saw that "Ekia Hobbies" has it, but I know nothing about them.

Much love, peeps :duff

Back