Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daytona is finally here and she is huge. Gonna have to put this on top of the detolf with Cloud. Will take a pic of them together later.

Was also worried KGHobby sent me the wrong version but the handle holding deluxe hands were included!

RWCaEuP.jpg
Good for you! Where did you find the hands and how was your Bike box packaged?

It's meant to replicate the one in Square Enix cafe with the 'eyes closed' headsculpt which most people would not use for display.
I'm thinking of doing this, but I think I would try to find a seamless body that would match his skin tone. That would definitely that would be the hardest part, but I just feel like the seamless body would replicate it a bit better. I'm not very crafty with dioramas though, but I'd try to replicate it as best I could.
... Honestly, this would be a fun project :lol
square_enix_floor_display2.jpg

Last edited:
Last night I saw a Cloud on ebay from Japan going for £1000+. The listing is now gone so its either been bought for that ludicrous price or ebay's playing with me (not that I would have bought that). Regardless Gametoys must know they've made the best on the market. I wonder If they will put out the base body?

Loving Sephi! Can't hardly wait for my Cloud!

View attachment 563420
Love the pose!! The way he's holding masamune looks badass.

Last night I saw a Cloud on ebay from Japan going for £1000+. The listing is now gone so its either been bought for that ludicrous price or ebay's playing with me (not that I would have bought that). Regardless Gametoys must know they've made the best on the market. I wonder If they will put out the base body?

There's a fun thing you can do with eBay. On the left side (after you've searched for an item), scroll down until you see a drop-down column titled "Show Only". If you select Completed Items, it will show you all the items that purchases have been made. The last Cloud purchased was the deluxe set, on Feb 16th, for $1300 Canadian dollars shipped. So £750. Not as bad as the £1000 that you saw, but ludicrous nonetheless!

My Hardy Daytona just arrived, full stamp mode shipping courtesy of KGHobby. My wife wants all the stamps for some art projects, so im gonna try and remove them. Bike is nice and big. I think its all plastic, but its pretty heavy. Bike hands came with mine as well. Mine did come with a few defects, like a big glue glob and stains on the skid plate.

Edit:
Cloud arrived a few hours later, box wrapped in gray plastic, like KG typically does. Wonder why they couldn't of done that for the bike too? Anyways, very awesome figure and set. Im definitely going to part out my VTS Cloud now.

This company could easily rival Hot Toys in terms of quality.

Last edited:
Dayu Studio Tifa
Prototype render vs the real product

dayu tifa.png

Is there any actual like 'decent' Remake Tifa 1/6 or 1/4 statue?
I feel like all of them look pretty meh, mostly more like a Tifa cosplayer or some weird original vs remake mash up.
I mean even Square Enix own figure looks bad.
F4 Studio still has the Cloud, Aerith, Tifa diorama statue and a single Tifa statue but they havent updated these two announcements for months.
So i guess it really is Gametoys time to shine because it can only get better.

Still waiting for HK shipping to resume, KG Hobby said they'll hold my deluxe GT Cloud until regular shipping starts again.
I asked them to do the same for my Sephiroth I'll pay the invoice when normal shipping resumes and that gives me time to get the funds to pay him off.

Just got two packages from Toys Wonderland in 5 days (over a weekend nonetheless) via their cheapest option which states 7-12 days.

Yet here I am now 25 days without an update to tracking for my Cloud from KG. I’ve been in touch with them and they’ve said they’ll contact the post office but part of me doubts that’ll do much.

:gah:

Dayu Studio Tifa
Prototype render vs the real product

View attachment 563660

Is there any actual like 'decent' Remake Tifa 1/6 or 1/4 statue?
I feel like all of them look pretty meh, mostly more like a Tifa cosplayer or some weird original vs remake mash up.
I mean even Square Enix own figure looks bad.
F4 Studio still has the Cloud, Aerith, Tifa diorama statue and a single Tifa statue but they havent updated these two announcements for months.
So i guess it really is Gametoys time to shine because it can only get better.
Yeesh, the one on the right is really the final production version of the rendering on the left? The head shape is slightly different, chin is pointier, nose is longer, paint app is kinda weak... Lips and eyes are fine, could use a little more application around the eyes but not bad. I'm with you, I really am shocked that there's so much love for Tifa and dozens of statues and figures and no one can really nail it. Most of them are are ranging from fine/passable to bad. Fingers crossed for GT, they have absolutely killed it so far on Seph and Cloud so I believe in them.

The outfit isn't accurate to anything on that statue. Another mash up of the original and remake design.

Yeah, the face sculpt reveal or however you wanna call it, is from Dayus Facebook page, uploaded like five days ago.
Well, now with all the Tifas released so far, there are two things standing out:
1. ALL of the prototype / render / pre order pictures of ALL these statues look different than the final product
(downgrade in the paint or completely different face shape etc)
2. So far NONE of these, not a single one, looks like the actual Remake Tifa, (doesnt matter if its a 1/4 statue, Play Arts Kai, 1/6 single head + outfit releases)
so there seems to be a big problem with getting her face right.

So Gametoys really is the last hope in terms of high quality, i dont know who else is gonna do it.

Well their prototype sculpt looks to be good so far. All of their production figures have all matched or even improved upon from their prototypes.

I imagine their Tifa will be the best on the market if they can also nail her body/clothing.

sGsVFmK.png
QtD0NxQ.png

Well their prototype sculpt looks to be good so far. All of their production figures have all matched or even improved upon from their prototypes.

I imagine their Tifa will be the best on the market if they can also nail her body/clothing.

sGsVFmK.png
QtD0NxQ.png
Oh yeah, can't wait for her!

Oh yeah, can't wait for her!
Same, same, same! I wonder who will come first, AC Cloud or Tifa... 🤔
gtcloud.jpeg

Also, this is very interesting... I did a reverse image search for this image of Cloud above, and stumbled across some Chinese websites, and found some never-before-posted here photos of Tifa. Unfortunately, I can't save any pictures because they save as .webp files instead of .jpg due to the website's privacy. Anway, so here is the link if anyone wants to see more pics of Gametoys Tifa. 🥳 Just scroll down the page to see.
Same goes for AC Cloud. It appears you can see his Fusion Sword (tell me it isn't the PAK one? :lol) and the sword holsters that attach to Fenrir if you scroll down on this page. So cool! I'm excited all over again. :woo

edit: found some more un-seen angles of Tifa, and a bonus NSFW shot of her as well at the bottom of the page ^^;

Last edited:
edit: found some more un-seen angles of Tifa, and a bonus NSFW shot of her as well at the bottom of the page ^^;

Every single figure of Tifa is oversexualized with an inaccurate costume that has a tank top that's cut too low to show off cleavage, made of material that's too sheer to show her nipples through it, usually without her undershirt, and a skirt that's too short without her black spats underneath just so you can see her underwear. And GameToys advertising their version with a naked butt shot does *not* bode well for their version being any different.

Back