Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same, same, same! I wonder who will come first, AC Cloud or Tifa... 🤔
View attachment 563807

Also, this is very interesting... I did a reverse image search for this image of Cloud above, and stumbled across some Chinese websites, and found some never-before-posted here photos of Tifa. Unfortunately, I can't save any pictures because they save as .webp files instead of .jpg due to the website's privacy. Anway, so here is the link if anyone wants to see more pics of Gametoys Tifa. 🥳 Just scroll down the page to see.
Same goes for AC Cloud. It appears you can see his Fusion Sword (tell me it isn't the PAK one? :lol) and the sword holsters that attach to Fenrir if you scroll down on this page. So cool! I'm excited all over again. :woo

edit: found some more un-seen angles of Tifa, and a bonus NSFW shot of her as well at the bottom of the page ^^;
I don’t think the PAK sword has the angled guard so I think it’s what GT have made.

Every single figure of Tifa is oversexualized with an inaccurate costume that has a tank top that's cut too low to show off cleavage, made of material that's too sheer to show her nipples through it, usually without her undershirt, and a skirt that's too short without her black spats underneath just so you can see her underwear. And GameToys advertising their version with a naked butt shot does *not* bode well for their version being any different.
I have no issue with a feminine look as long as they don't make her any more sexier than she already is. They are doing fine. I wasn't able to check on that site those NSFW images mentioned though. I was able to save the rest of the images.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222-145107_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-145107_Gallery.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20220222-145122_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-145122_Gallery.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_20220222-145116_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-145116_Gallery.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20220222-145132_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-145132_Gallery.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20220222-145128_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-145128_Gallery.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_20220222-145151_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-145151_Gallery.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_20220222-145136_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-145136_Gallery.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot_20220222-145216_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-145216_Gallery.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 134
I mean its hard to tell if Gametoys version is on the 'fan service' side too or not
because for now its just a (prototype?) headsculpt and a nude body.
That doesnt mean much, thats just how these figures look with a body + headsculpt.
Gametoys didnt advertise their version as some kind of erotic version, these are random test shots.
We have to wait for the real pre order announcement. Judging by the other Gametoys releases, i guess she will just have the normal game outfit.
Maybe the dress as a option?
But with 1/6 scale and real cloth outfits, (in Tifas case a basic top and a skirt) you can make it as sexy as you want it to be yourself.

I mean its hard to tell if Gametoys version is on the 'fan service' side too or not
because for now its just a (prototype?) headsculpt and a nude body.
That doesnt mean much, thats just how these figures look with a body + headsculpt.
Gametoys didnt advertise their version as some kind of erotic version, these are random test shots.
We have to wait for the real pre order announcement. Judging by the other Gametoys releases, i guess she will just have the normal game outfit.
Maybe the dress as a option?
But with 1/6 scale and real cloth outfits, (in Tifas case a basic top and a skirt) you can make it as sexy as you want it to be yourself.
I'm mostly with you on that, but one of these two I'm attaching below is a little damning. The butt shot looks kind of promotional. I think it's just the nature of the character that every time there's a figure or statue release, it's going to be sexualized. Most likely coasting off sex appeal to sell more.

Here's the two NSFW pictures. They are far from explicit, but it does show us what I assume the final body will look like:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Based off what I'm seeing, I think it's likely they are going to sell her with her original in game outfit, and have the dress as either a deluxe version or just included as a bonus outfit.

Last edited:
I'm mostly with you on that, but one of these two I'm attaching below is a little damning. The butt shot looks kind of promotional. I think it's just the nature of the character that every time there's a figure or statue release, it's going to be sexualized. Most likely coasting off sex appeal to sell more.

Here's the two NSFW pictures. They are far from explicit, but it does show us what I assume the final body will look like:

Based off what I'm seeing, I think it's likely they are going to sell her with her original in game outfit, and have the dress as either a deluxe version or just included as a bonus outfit.
She is beautiful. I see no problem with this.

@BladeS
True, but even here: as far as i know these are no official shots for the shops,
it doesnt even say Gametoys or anything on the photos. So we are looking at some kind of early test preview stuff
for people who cant get enough and want to see every step.
And i mean if it comes with the normal game outfit and / or the dress, then she wont be naked.
So its your choice how you want to display it. Its different with these 1/4 statues because they will obviously factory pose them in a sexy way
but with poseable 1/6 body you can do whatever you want.

FYI. Giant Toy has restocked some GT sephiroth. Not sure how many there are but whoever wasn't able to get one best be quick and pick him up before its sold out again.

Every single figure of Tifa is oversexualized with an inaccurate costume that has a tank top that's cut too low to show off cleavage, made of material that's too sheer to show her nipples through it, usually without her undershirt, and a skirt that's too short without her black spats underneath just so you can see her underwear. And GameToys advertising their version with a naked butt shot does *not* bode well for their version being any different.
I see your concerns!! I'm hoping at this point, GT only had crafted her sculpt, shoes and hands and were still waiting on the costume to be completed, so they snapped a shot regardless! Just high hopes I guess! :lol

I don’t think the PAK sword has the angled guard so I think it’s what GT have made.
Good eye, friend!

I have no issue with a feminine look as long as they don't make her any more sexier than she already is. They are doing fine. I wasn't able to check on that site those NSFW images mentioned though. I was able to save the rest of the images.
Thanks for screenshotting and sharing the pics! And bonus pic of Cloud I haven't seen yet! Many thanks. :yess:

FYI. Giant Toy has restocked some GT sephiroth. Not sure how many there are but whoever wasn't able to get one best be quick and pick him up before its sold out again.
Woah!! What a surprise! I really want to buy one at that price, but what will I do with 2... 🤔

need them to make aerith
:yess: With you 100%!! Super Duck just doesn't cut it.

Random question, guys ... There's sooo many swords with the AC Cloud, an extra headsculpt from what we can see, also Fenrir looks more complex and appears to have more parts than Daytona, correct me if I'm wrong there, but I think the total price will be a bit more than the deluxe ver. of Cloud+Daytona. What do you guys think? Will the price be 1 arm and 1 leg? :lol What do you think the price might be? I've saved up quite a bit but after seeing more pics I think I need to add to the piggy bank. ^^;

Last edited:
Any word or pic updates for gametoys AC cloud?

Same, same, same! I wonder who will come first, AC Cloud or Tifa... 🤔
View attachment 563807

Also, this is very interesting... I did a reverse image search for this image of Cloud above, and stumbled across some Chinese websites, and found some never-before-posted here photos of Tifa. Unfortunately, I can't save any pictures because they save as .webp files instead of .jpg due to the website's privacy. Anway, so here is the link if anyone wants to see more pics of Gametoys Tifa. 🥳 Just scroll down the page to see.
Same goes for AC Cloud. It appears you can see his Fusion Sword (tell me it isn't the PAK one? :lol) and the sword holsters that attach to Fenrir if you scroll down on this page. So cool! I'm excited all over again. :woo

edit: found some more un-seen angles of Tifa, and a bonus NSFW shot of her as well at the bottom of the page ^^;
Oof that last Tifa image is concerning to see. Mentioned this before but it's pretty annoying how every company overly sexulizes every single Tifa merchandise done so far. Kind of looks like GameToys is giving her a gigantic oversized chest as well. Hope they don't go crazy with it since their sculpt is really good.

ysVGSFs.png

Last edited:
Oof that last Tifa image is concerning to see. Mentioned this before but it's pretty annoying how every company overly sexulizes every single Tifa merchandise done so far. Kind of looks like GameToys is giving her a gigantic oversized chest as well. Hope they don't go crazy with it since their sculpt is really good.
Yeah, I remember that comment, and while it holds true for her body, there's still hope that it's just a prototype and maybe not the final body... maybe. ^^; Or maybe they really gave her big melons, who knows :lol

ysVGSFs.png
The second picture I posted above of the front doesn't look like they are too massive, but they did censor them a bit and it's a blurred picture. So hard to say for sure, but this one it might be the angles making them look bigger than they might be.

Woah!! What a surprise! I really want to buy one at that price, but what will I do with 2... 🤔
[/QUOTE]

My thinking exactly haha

Don't like the body at all. Too soft, no muscle. The PAK body sculpt is great.
The Phicen 22/23 body was what I had in my head, but you're absolutely right. Thing is, I bet they stayed pretty close to her model in the Remake which I don't think was particularly muscular (?). Looks like all they gave her was abs, but the rest is mostly soft.

Really depends on what you wanna do in terms of posing.
If you want like extreme kick, splits, sitting poses and stuff like that,
its way safer to use these exposed joint bodies and then hide the joints with clothing.
Sure, you can do these poses with seamless silicone bodies too
but good luck with keeping them in extreme poses for a long time.
Pretty sure its only a matter of time until the material on the stressed spots is tearing apart.
Its not really possible to get the best of both into one body.

good luck with keeping them in extreme poses for a long time.
I don't understand why anyone would think to leave seamless bodies in one pose in their display for a large period of time. Don't get me wrong having figures in dynamic poses is fun but for me I usually only have them in a pose for a day or two then I switch it back to a museum pose.

Back