Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what KGHobby said about the DHL shipping situation. Hopefully it clears up soon. They need to avoid using these ****** low cost economy shipping for international stuff.

Kdck6xn.png
Should I check if they have any restrictions between China and the US? I can ask.

Isn't KGHobby the ones that Lim Toys is having trouble with over the gunslinger figure?
They were having major issues with Toy Origins, which everyone should avoid at this point.

Should I check if they have any restrictions between China and the US? I can ask.
That would be great if possible. Can't do much on our end since it looks like even KGHobby doesn't know what the hell is happening.

I also got message back from KG..
The new link lead me to little different tracking page, but still says the same thing (stuck on 12/17)

"Shipment data received - Awaiting Parcel Handover to DHL"

1642027009633.png

"

Finally a damn update on Sephiroth. KGHobby sent me another tracking number for it. It only just left Hong Kong lol Won't be seeing the figure for a while still but at least there's progress. Seems like they lied about it leaving on the 17th though. :slap

xVyKTfl.png

I got a new tracking number also, says it was shipped on the 24th as well. Dont know what to believe, but glad to finally see an update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220112-235651_AfterShip.jpg
    Screenshot_20220112-235651_AfterShip.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Same on my end.
So it was held in Hong Kong all this time?
Hopefully it arrives without any damage... Also I'm very afraid what's gonna happen with my Cloud and Bike when they ship it....

Last edited:
Sorry you guys are having issues with KG, from this forum it seems I won’t be using their services at any point lol.
Still we can't tell if it's their fault at this point.
It could be Hong-Kong thing, it could be DHL thing, it could be pandemic thing
So many things can go wrong these days.

One thing for certain is that KG needs to find better/more reliable shipping option fast! - to keep the customers.

Finally a damn update on Sephiroth. KGHobby sent me another tracking number for it. It only just left Hong Kong lol Won't be seeing the figure for a while still but at least there's progress. Seems like they lied about it leaving on the 17th though. :slap

xVyKTfl.png
It's not the previous one but a 10 digit number this time?

They were having major issues with Toy Origins, which everyone should avoid at this point.

That would be great if possible. Can't do much on our end since it looks like even KGHobby doesn't know what the hell is happening.
There is no restriction between China and the US at all. There is a Covid suspension for Xian though, but as per your tracking it's not arriving from that area.

There is no restriction between China and the US at all. There is a Covid suspension for Xian though, but as per your tracking it's not arriving from that area.
Yeach, I've had two figures arrive from Hong Kong that shipped last month and one that hit customs a couple days ago, it shipped on December 28th.

I used to think TNS was slow, seems like they have nothing on KGHobby.

At least mine left Hing Kong! I think everybody's shipment from KG to US is the same.
This is one of my top 3 weirdest shipping experience.
1642240174176.png

Nice, looks like yours is going by air atleast. Unfortunately mine hasn't changed since the 11th. Just says scanned into sack/container, so guess mines on a boat?! No clue, definitely disappointing. It's a toy though, certainly falls into the "first world problems" category, so I can't be too upset.

Back