Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to see the original post and translated the comment to Eng. No mentioning of any issue and they appeared to be loving it.

Screenshot_20220117-233206.png

Wow Sephiroth already landed in the US after 1 day after leaving HK? I'm honestly surprised.

Has anyone received an invoice for Cloud from KGHobby?

zCPoF6K.png

No invoice yet. Kg hobby is usually a few days after osk since they're based in HK. I'm anxiously waiting for my cloud invoice too.

No invoice yet. Kg hobby is usually a few days after osk since they're based in HK. I'm anxiously waiting for my cloud invoice too.
I don’t think Kit has sent them out yet, Giantoy I think has but that’s about it. Sit tight everybody should be soon !

Some notes from BBICN site

GAMETOYS 1/6 Cloud GT-002(This box is printed with GT-004,please note that.)
*The deluxe version : 1 box of figure + 1 box of Motorcycle (no label B) = deluxe version.
*A Motorcycle only version is labeled 'B' (no hands for Motorcycle ).
*The one without the label B is the C luxury version of the Motorcycle (there is a drop-off locomotive type)

Check the labels when you receive yours.
1642491547727.png

The ebay prices on the bike set are absolutely insane. They’re asking for close to 1k usd, would rather buy a prime 1 for that price lol.

The ebay prices on the bike set are absolutely insane. They’re asking for close to 1k usd, would rather buy a prime 1 for that price lol.
If you check it now, everything is going up from GT as hell since there is no official supply. The Cloud that I bought from one of the seller was already up in 10k + in my local currency around 31 USD. :)

If you check it now, everything is going up from GT as hell since there is no official supply. The Cloud that I bought from one of the seller was already up in 10k + in my local currency around 31 USD. :)
The final products are that good that it does make sense. Just glad I don’t have to chase anything on the secondary market as it‘s very expensive lol.

The final products are that good that it does make sense. Just glad I don’t have to chase anything on the secondary market as it‘s very expensive lol.
Indeed. Sephiroth came out very nice, and Cloud came out even better than it's proto. The price for these is gonna jump up to the heavens. I'm so glad for Seph and Zack, and I was able to get my hands on Cloud too.... ahhh, happy times! :)

Indeed. Sephiroth came out very nice, and Cloud came out even better than it's proto. The price for these is gonna jump up to the heavens. I'm so glad for Seph and Zack, and I was able to get my hands on Cloud too.... ahhh, happy times! :)
Can’t wait for Zack, he’s my favourite ff character so really excited ! Hopefully GT keeps the ff7 releases coming.

Some notes from BBICN site

GAMETOYS 1/6 Cloud GT-002(This box is printed with GT-004,please note that.)
*The deluxe version : 1 box of figure + 1 box of Motorcycle (no label B) = deluxe version.
*A Motorcycle only version is labeled 'B' (no hands for Motorcycle ).
*The one without the label B is the C luxury version of the Motorcycle (there is a drop-off locomotive type)

Check the labels when you receive yours.
View attachment 556684
Man I hope KGHobby doesn't mess up their shipments for this. The version I pre-ordered with them should be the Deluxe version that includes the bike hand but I worry.

Sephiroth arrived today, awesome figure.

Really impressed that a company that came out of nowhere a relatively short time ago is capable of putting out figures of this quality.
Huge congrats man ! He is absolutely terrific, I’m a big believer in GT at this stage. Did you order Cloud standard from TNS? Could you post whenever you receive your invoice as I’m waiting on them myself.

Back