Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man he looks so damn cool. I am so glad that i pre ordered this guy. Mine should be arriving in a couple weeks from TNS. I cant wait
You're gonna love it. It's mindblowing in person. I've moved it closer to my desk where I work so I can gaze upon it. :D If you can play with some light, his eyes glistens. You won't need another Sephiroth after him. The only that tops it is the one that was displayed in the Square-Enix Cafe. And the head with the closed eyes are super close to this. :) GT did such a good job. I am so happy.

Attachments

• img_0476.jpg
    img_0476.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 103
Sephiroth tracking number now says it doesn't even work lol I'm so over KGHobby at this point.

ulKPc3h.png
Mine still says the same. (stuck at Dec 17th)
In most cases, their tracking number changes when they hand it over to local commerce system.
Maybe that's a good news then...hopefully...

I did send KG email asking about it, but no reply for 2 days

You're gonna love it. It's mindblowing in person. I've moved it closer to my desk where I work so I can gaze upon it. :D If you can play with some light, his eyes glistens. You won't need another Sephiroth after him. The only that tops it is the one that was displayed in the Square-Enix Cafe. And the head with the closed eyes are super close to this. :) GT did such a good job. I am so happy.
I actually thought that photo was a custom GT's Sephiroth figure that someone might have done for a minute there lol Shows of well of a job GT did on their figure and sculpt.
Damn dude...sorry to hear about your troubles.

Pre-pandemic they were decent. I dunno what’s happened with them since.

But you can’t go wrong with OSK or Giantoy.
Yeah they were fine before but ever since they've been an absolute mess with their shipping and communication. 2-5 days with no reply back and random usage of shipping methods when GianToys is able to ship every figure via 4PK that delivers from HK to NY in 2 weeks. I'm sticking with GianToys moving forward after I get rid of all my preorders with KGHobby.
Mine still says the same. (stuck at Dec 17th)
In most cases, their tracking number changes when they hand it over to local commerce system.
Maybe that's a good news then...hopefully...

I did send KG email asking about it, but no reply for 2 days
Fingers crossed it's good then. I also emailed them and they said they would get back to me Monday (yesterday) but I've yet to hear anything from them.

Mine hasn't changed or updated either. Like being in prison, notching the days on the prison wall... day 27...

Attachments

• 20220111_222631.jpg
    20220111_222631.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 19
did Sephiroth release on time compared to his estimates? I want to know if it's pretty on the money going forward for AC Cloud. Zack, Tifa, etc

did Sephiroth release on time compared to his estimates? I want to know if it's pretty on the money going forward for AC Cloud. Zack, Tifa, etc
Yes I believe he did, Cloud was the one who was heavily delayed, but they made many revisions, I don’t see why Zack won’t release on time.

I'm in a pickle guys, do you know if Cloud can be bought somewhere still? Or my only option is ebay of which I'm terribly suspicious of. :) Help me out here! :D

I'm in a pickle guys, do you know if Cloud can be bought somewhere still? Or my only option is ebay of which I'm terribly suspicious of. :) Help me out here! :D
Best bet is to keep an eye on the HK sellers and see if you can snag one when they release, sometimes they have extra stock. The ones up on eBay are mainly scams right now, allow a bit of time on there. Keep checking OSK, Giantoy, TNS, to see if you can snag one. I have the figure ordered with TNS but I‘ll see if I can get the bike this way. If you want Zack too I’d look at getting your order in sooner rather than later. Good luck man !

Best bet is to keep an eye on the HK sellers and see if you can snag one when they release, sometimes they have extra stock. The ones up on eBay are mainly scams right now, allow a bit of time on there. Keep checking OSK, Giantoy, TNS, to see if you can snag one. I have the figure ordered with TNS but I‘ll see if I can get the bike this way. If you want Zack too I’d look at getting your order in sooner rather than later. Good luck man !
I appreciate the advice! I've ordered Zack from TW, so that's in the bag. But missing out on Cloud is painful. There is two profile on eBay that currently sells them, but if you say that they are scammy, then I'll wait and keep my eyes open.

I appreciate the advice! I've ordered Zack from TW, so that's in the bag. But missing out on Cloud is painful. There is two profile on eBay that currently sells them, but if you say that they are scammy, then I'll wait and keep my eyes open.
A lot of people missed out on this cloud I think, honestly Gametoys would be smart to do a second batch. If I do see any available myself I’ll try and post it in here.

Here's what KGHobby said about the DHL shipping situation. Hopefully it clears up soon. They need to avoid using these ****** low cost economy shipping for international stuff.

Kdck6xn.png

Back