Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, the daytona is very cool. Unfortunately i was not able to track one, but at least i was able to find sephiroth and cloud. For the bike, i fear that i will have to wait for the advent children one.
maybe if we're lucky they'll do a second run at some point. wishful thinking, but still.

Aw hell this is not going well. I justified pre-ordering Sephiroth as a solo figure. Displaying him either standing or floating with that giant wing. But if they put up a Tifa of similar quality...

Aw hell this is not going well. I justified pre-ordering Sephiroth as a solo figure. Displaying him either standing or floating with that giant wing. But if they put up a Tifa of similar quality...

Don't feel so bad, I already bought two other Tifas from SW Toys and War Story, but if Gametoys does their version I'm going to have to triple dip.

I have Sephiroth on the way from TNS, who knows when I'll get him though. Cloud is also on order, I didn't get the bike since I'd never actually put Cloud on it.

I prefer FF7R Cloud to his AC outfit so I'll probably skip that, but I'll definitely get Tifa. Hoping for Jessie too somewhere down the line.
Would love Jessie, Aerith and Yuffie myself on top of Tifa. Fingers crossed, Gametoys is putting out such great work that I will pick up anything they make ff7 at this point.

I'm really just hoping we get Barret. But I never see anybody talk about him, so I fear there's not enough interest to justify the tooling.

I'm really just hoping we get Barret. But I never see anybody talk about him, so I fear there's not enough interest to justify the tooling.
I'd personally love the main team before other characters so Barret would be very welcomed.

0Lm98JK.jpg

I figure the girls are all a given since they all have similar bodies minus Yuffie
Hope you’re right my friend, but yes it would make sense. As others have said Barret would be awesome, but it’s a very specific body for him so we shall see what happens I guess.

Back