Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a new post from SGD Studio showing off Tifa's gloves/bracers. I wonder if there are more updates from the Chinese sources. I'm excited for SGD Tifa :D

https://www.sgdstudio.com/sgdstudio-tifa-lockhart-figure-battle-suit-gloves-updated/
3D-modeling-11-true-restoration-of-SGDSTUDIO-Tifa-Lockhart-Figure-Battle-Suit-Gloves-1-1536x1382.jpg

I thinks it’s basically a 1st class Zack uniform scaled to clouds size using the jointed body from remake cloud. Then a remake buster sword with no head.

I’m hoping it’s a slightly updated Remake buster sword cause I’d be convinced to get it for that alone. I have a spare soldier sword so I could model and make a soldier helmet and just have a nameless helmeted soldier:
maybe either 1st class basic zack/angeal style uniform or could be 1st class cloud remake style uniform imo

some info regarding cloud 1st class version pack ,consist of:

1.joint body(cloud type)with 1st class cloths
2.buster sword (remake version)
3.materias
4. static type front hair piece(for bonus ac cloud head in the acc+fenrir)

no headsculpt.

great for those who dont know where to use the 2nd headsculpt for.

maybe will release on march 2024. without headsculpt,process will be faster.
Dang. I would get this if it was the AC Cloud body. I sold my Remake Cloud & Hardy as soon as I got AC & Fenrir, with no regrets. The updated HS is just miles better. To have Remake Cloud with the updated silicone body and HS would be the best. I'd still rather see Sephiroth V2 before all of this, though.

Dang. I would get this if it was the AC Cloud body. I sold my Remake Cloud & Hardy as soon as I got AC & Fenrir, with no regrets. The updated HS is just miles better. To have Remake Cloud with the updated silicone body and HS would be the best. I'd still rather see Sephiroth V2 before all of this, though.

That’s why I was asking for clarification. I was really hoping it was the new body.

What about the extra heads? Like the one with Zacks eyes closed?
nop,only body pack.
Very interested in the soldier 1st class cloud and release of March 2024? Or is that when pre orders go up

I could create remake cloud with ac cloud head since i don't have remake cloud
maybe march release. will open preorder for it before march perhaps.
Do you perhaps know if there are any considerations by GT regarding other FFVII Remake characters in the future?
yuffie i think.
Hey I just want some clarification 😁,

So it’s basically FFVIIR Cloud figure without the head?

Or is the body the upgraded AC body? Sorry I’m a bit confused.
ff7 ccr cloud 1st class version,without head.
jointed body,no half silicone. but you can purchase the silicone arms in future.

Hi Walter, do you know is there any news on the Bleach line?

Gametoys aren’t doing Bleach anymore, they were warned by the license holder

Rocket toys are doing bleach but walter said no news yet because the japan side of it its very strict

Hey Guys, do you know where is the button on Fenrir to turn the lights on?
And do you know how remove the batteries?

you can purchase the silicone arms in future.
Do you know approximately when these arms will be available for sale please?

Hey Guys, do you know where is the button on Fenrir to turn the lights on?
And do you know how remove the batteries?

Do you know approximately when these arms will be available for sale please?
Have to peel off the black compartment underneath the bike. Pretty sure it's just two screws holding the batteries. Am I the only one who didn't receive batteries with theirs?

Back