Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this case it feels like they are using 'the factory' ie the supplier/distributor themselves as the excuse to not send things back. Unless you have a direct contact line to GT it would be hard to ascertain the facts.

So far from what I have seen on the group chat, people have and did send back parts for replacement directly to GT/or supplier.

Though for anyone getting their 2nd/3rd batch of Cloud, do remember to video the whole unboxing process if you want to be on the safe side.

They bought directly from GT and their issues were similar to mine? How recent was the last request for replacements? Because I would kindly request a screenshot from you and I'll forward it to the seller that GT is replacing parts other than goggles.

They bought directly from GT and their issues were similar to mine? How recent was the last request for replacements? Because I would kindly request a screenshot from you and I'll forward it to the seller that GT is replacing parts other than goggles.
I have a feeling that GT exhausted their over flow for parts/defeats so they essentially ran out of supplies for replacements. It would be too costly to run full production again and it would delay upcoming figures. Not worth it for GT. Gonna have to take the loss guys. Let’s hope same thing doesn’t happen to tifa

I hope it’s the replacement head sculpt and not the new part which they announced for the bike because that’s what’s being sent for me.
So I did receive it and it was just the hair sculpt which is good with me because that was the only part of the piece that was damaged on mine.

well ,i going to share some of my personal view regarding gt quality. if it offence you,thats nothing i can do. suck it up.

firstly,gt still a small 3rd party company that heavily rely on other factory(example:1 factory that make the body,1factory that make the cloths,1 factory that make the weapon etc etc). lets see it this way,gt is similar to most of the 3rd party 1/6 company. example:vts,soosootoys,toys-era.

its just that gt willing to invest heavily on its headsculpt,different body type due to the ceo himself(he take pride of the figure that he produce,regarding restoring the image of into figure,not just a cosplayer figure that looks like the character)

therefore,I personally dont expect hottoys grade quality from gt.but i expected some quality defects on the figure.like a normal 1/6 3rd party figure. hell,even bandai expensive toys like metal build line ,the crazy expensive nu gundam,sazabi got defects.and you cant exchange for parts due to the defects are within tolerance.

its totally depand on your heart regarding how much you can accept.but just dont become a“microscope” that magnify the defects,like some small scratches that are not very visible. you will be more happy this way. live and let live. if you still cant moveover those small defects,maybe you are not suitable to collect 1/6 figure that consist of different materials. perhaps collecting statues is the way.

regarding the quality of ac cloud,yes. the paint will easily scratched on the fusion sword/ fenrir. metalic paint and high gloss paint always get scratched.cloud silicone body,you can get replacement if got holes/tear on the arms that cannot recover after massage it abit. I dint saw any case that reject aftersales regarding the silicone body(in china). I personally suggest to find 1st hand retailer that have direct contact with gt for future release figure.

there are more and more cases of nitpicking,microscope level complaint. some example
A4B7E668-93ED-4177-927B-D4E4F4721292.jpeg

935F47AC-B3C0-4F44-AE67-73A5E95E2EFC.jpeg
A7D69F08-E3C4-45DE-9379-46D1A23FEE37.jpeg
0533C04B-FEDA-4D2B-8B1C-D2A5AE99D592.jpeg
6C3E85BC-ACED-4D97-AC9B-483F2B895373.jpeg

lastly,you can angry ,hate gt for the defects,hate the price etc etc.
some buyer are crazy or mental,they hate it so much like they are forced to buy the figure.
but gt deserve some love and praise for their persevere with the figure quality(overrall including headsculpt,body proportion,cloths).

final mass production figure that almost match or top the promotion picture,being called best figure in the market(including official goods )that is something that we can address as “unicorn” in the sixscale 3rd party market.

Last I quote the gt words and he said,
【thanks you for those who wholeheartedly support our product,we will continue to improve. to those who dislike,this is the best we can do currently . sorry if you are not satisfied.】

lightning?
35D31D4D-AEAF-4495-9C2D-CFE4DBE38858.jpeg

Didn't they tease Warrior of Light? That's an armored character. Lightning's armor looks so stupid, I'd prefer her regular outfit.

How about this? :ROFLMAO:
ff1jpg-e96ba3.jpg

The designs in XIII-2 and Lightning Returns are so bad. They should stick to the first game for figures.

Eh, her first outfit is kinda boring to me now. Like her etro and equilibrium better. They're also her most powerful forms.

well ,i going to share some of my personal view regarding gt quality. if it offence you,thats nothing i can do. suck it up.

firstly,gt still a small 3rd party company that heavily rely on other factory(example:1 factory that make the body,1factory that make the cloths,1 factory that make the weapon etc etc). lets see it this way,gt is similar to most of the 3rd party 1/6 company. example:vts,soosootoys,toys-era.

its just that gt willing to invest heavily on its headsculpt,different body type due to the ceo himself(he take pride of the figure that he produce,regarding restoring the image of into figure,not just a cosplayer figure that looks like the character)

therefore,I personally dont expect hottoys grade quality from gt.but i expected some quality defects on the figure.like a normal 1/6 3rd party figure. hell,even bandai expensive toys like metal build line ,the crazy expensive nu gundam,sazabi got defects.and you cant exchange for parts due to the defects are within tolerance.

its totally depand on your heart regarding how much you can accept.but just dont become a“microscope” that magnify the defects,like some small scratches that are not very visible. you will be more happy this way. live and let live. if you still cant moveover those small defects,maybe you are not suitable to collect 1/6 figure that consist of different materials. perhaps collecting statues is the way.

regarding the quality of ac cloud,yes. the paint will easily scratched on the fusion sword/ fenrir. metalic paint and high gloss paint always get scratched.cloud silicone body,you can get replacement if got holes/tear on the arms that cannot recover after massage it abit. I dint saw any case that reject aftersales regarding the silicone body(in china). I personally suggest to find 1st hand retailer that have direct contact with gt for future release figure.

there are more and more cases of nitpicking,microscope level complaint. some example
View attachment 673964
View attachment 673965View attachment 673966View attachment 673967View attachment 673968

lastly,you can angry ,hate gt for the defects,hate the price etc etc.
some buyer are crazy or mental,they hate it so much like they are forced to buy the figure.
but gt deserve some love and praise for their persevere with the figure quality(overrall including headsculpt,body proportion,cloths).

final mass production figure that almost match or top the promotion picture,being called best figure in the market(including official goods )that is something that we can address as “unicorn” in the sixscale 3rd party market.

Last I quote the gt words and he said,
【thanks you for those who wholeheartedly support our product,we will continue to improve. to those who dislike,this is the best we can do currently . sorry if you are not satisfied.】

lightning?
View attachment 673969

I can understand what you're saying and with the examples you provided, I will gladly take that over mine. The difference is the examples you provided look more like factory blemishes. The issues I have presented were because those parts of the bike were dislodged inside from the inadequate flimsy packaging and were moving around causing paint scratches and paint chips by hitting/rubbing on each other. The goggles weren't even inside the space it was supposed to be but sandwiched between the flat, spaceless surface of the plastic container. As others have said, gotta suck it up as it seems GT doesn't want to replace it but know they messed up because they reinforced and placed additional protection for the subsequent batches.

Anyway, it would be nice for GT to focus on completing VII and XIV first before moving to FF other series.

So I did receive it and it was just the hair sculpt which is good with me because that was the only part of the piece that was damaged on mine.
Same for me.
I received the hair replacement (thanks Kit) but not the head, GT didn't want.

So my Cloud is clearly better now, but i still have the black stains on his face wich are mostly visible on photos.
Do you know how i can try to remove them, without damaging the head?
01.jpg

02.jpg

Concerning the general quality of gametoy products, it's a very high level.
I had good luck with this Cloud AC and his condition, even for Fenrir.

BUT, for this Cloud AC + Fenrir there were clearly quality control and packaging problems, which the Cloud + Daytona did not have.
We didn't seen as many people complaining about various problems with the Sephiroth or Coud + Daytona, or even Zack

GT clearly needs to work on it.

Same for me.
I received the hair replacement (thanks Kit) but not the head, GT didn't want.

So my Cloud is clearly better now, but i still have the black stains on his face wich are mostly visible on photos.
Do you know how i can try to remove them, without damaging the head?
View attachment 674020
View attachment 674021

Concerning the general quality of gametoy products, it's a very high level.
I had good luck with this Cloud AC and his condition, even for Fenrir.

BUT, for this Cloud AC + Fenrir there were clearly quality control and packaging problems, which the Cloud + Daytona did not have.
We didn't seen as many people complaining about various problems with the Sephiroth or Coud + Daytona, or even Zack

GT clearly needs to work on it.
why dont you try request 2nd time aftersales? normally how you guys do the aftersales request?pack the defected parts and send it back to seller?

here is the step for china aftersales,based on my experience.
1.inform seller and get info regarding aftersales.
normally for gt,customer required to send back the defected parts+ a note that stated the defected area.better with picture note and circle the defected area on the picture.

2.send it to the address provided by seller. seller pay the postage.

3. wait for replacement.

4. if not satisfied,request 2nd time aftersales service.

Hey Walter, do you have any insight into the status of the Remake Aerith? Is she going up for pre-order before year’s end or the beginning of next year?

Back