Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love SGD Tifa, they're looking great! I wonder if they can actually meet their estimated release date of December 2023 or January 2024. They have 1999 Tifa dolls to make, the ones in the pictures are probably less than 100 Tifa heads, then they're also still making adjustments to Tifa's armor parts and accessories. I predict the SGD Tifas will be delayed to around August 2024, but at least they'll be great quality and seemingly made with love and respect for how Tifa actually looks.

I love SGD Tifa, they're looking great! I wonder if they can actually meet their estimated release date of December 2023 or January 2024. They have 1999 Tifa dolls to make, the ones in the pictures are probably less than 100 Tifa heads, then they're also still making adjustments to Tifa's armor parts and accessories. I predict the SGD Tifas will be delayed to around August 2024, but at least they'll be great quality and seemingly made with love and respect for how Tifa actually looks.
They still confirmed releasing on 2024 Q1.
SGD studio has their own factory, and nearly 200 staffs, there's no need to worry about their production speed 😁

The color difference on the shirt between the upper portion of the torso and bottom is pretty bad. How do you have them painted in two separate colors?

zNIy1GX.png

GDt7hUK.png

You can see in that photo as well that the very top portion of the bottom half of the shirt is painted lighter than the rest. I think it's a case of it being hidden when the top half is not angled upwards to show it. You can see the color difference in this shot as well even though the lighting is straight on:

u9Tdpew.png
9GiAATT.png

Might be a case of them trying to mimic highlights and shadows but I don't think it works too well.

Last edited:
They did that in the later first batches though, was wondering if these recent batches have anything new.

The packaging was thorough; Cloud arrived in flawless condition, and Fenrir was similarly well-protected. Nevertheless, scratches are present on the sword guards. I'm currently in talks with my supplier to explore potential solutions. Meanwhile, they will be displayed in their current state.

Both Cloud and Fenrir were meticulously bubble-wrapped, and additional support for Fenrir's sword holder was also included.

Having collected 1/6 scale items for a considerable time, Fenrir still appears larger than I had always envisioned. Photos truly don't do justice to the size of Fenrir and the beauty of Cloud adequately.

Given the opportunity, I would like to have someone repaint the sword guard for me. The only issue bothering me is the noticeable joining lines at the center of both sword guard. I plan to enlist a model maker to sand them down and apply a fresh spray, and then it would be perfect.

IMG_8781.jpeg

Got the invoice from Kit for Cloud + Fenrir. Guessing the 3rd batch arrived. Curious if this includes the Fenrir weapon tray holder?

Back