Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I 100% agree that it’s horrendous but at the same time, and as much as I’d love to point out the hypocrisy people have shown for buff muscle man vs waifu character, nobody really bothers criticising the other random third party figs period. If shark toys made a really crappy Tifa or Aerith, I’d bet the majority of people here wouldn’t even comment on it
Because no one care about this random and cheap third party figs, 90% of them are just ugly and for Tifa for example, none is good despite the many copies available from different brands.

For Barret, it's the only one available and apart from his body he's not too bad.
HS is good and clothes are correct, ok it's clearly not perfect at all but we have no choice with this character, GT don't want to make him, we'll see with ToysEra...
And I remind that Barret Shartoys cost 160€.

And yes, if Sharktoys make a Tifa and she is ugly we'd say so and we'll criticize her without any problem.
Tifa has been produced so many times by different companies that we have a choice (mediocre choice except GT)
That's why I don't see the point in dwelling on the bad versions, unlike GT, which is the only brand that can offer us quality and potentially the perfect Tifa

Yeah. The only body suitable for his stature would be the body TBLeague designed for Iconiq Studios' Ryu. He's freaking massive. If only I was rich, I would totally kitbash him into the perfect Barret lol but Ryu is $300+ USD now and I would never take apart the one I have!! One of my best figures.
Ryu's body would be perfect for muscularity, but far too small in size (he's 30cm tall).

Because no one care about this random and cheap third party figs, 90% of them are just ugly and for Tifa for example, none is good despite the many copies available from different brands.

For Barret, it's the only one available and apart from his body he's not too bad.
HS is good and clothes are correct, ok it's clearly not perfect at all but we have no choice with this character, GT don't want to make him, we'll see with ToysEra...
And I remind that Barret Shartoys cost 160€.

And yes, if Sharktoys make a Tifa and she is ugly we'd say so and we'll criticize her without any problem.
Tifa has been produced so many times by different companies that we have a choice (mediocre choice except GT)
That's why I don't see the point in dwelling on the bad versions, unlike GT, which is the only brand that can offer us quality and potentially the perfect Tifa

Ryu's body would be perfect for muscularity, but far too small in size (he's 30cm tall).

It's also just different people. I haven't said one negative thing about the Tifa figure, and I'm in here mostly saying good things about the Barret.

It's also all about expectations. I bought the VTS Cloud and when I received it, I was disappointed in it. It looked far worse in hand than it did in the promo material and I've had mostly negative things to say about it since.

I bought the Shark Toys Barret and when I received it, it was better than I was expecting it to be. It's still like a B- figure overall and I have some obvious greivances with it, but I'm happy with what I got based on the promo photos that sold it to me.

Not a collectible, but what are people’s thoughts on Ever Crisis? I think @willy156 mentioned it was out on android

Think it's just a closed beta with only some of the chapters of the final game available, but yeah it looks really good. Way higher production values than expected, it's got a ton of new music and visual stuff, although the translation is bizarre - uses a mixture of the original 1997 English script, stuff from Remake and completely new bits.

Hey guys I’m boyslovetoys and I like to offer some future Final Fantasy
Custom Headsculpt (1/6 Scale and PAK Scale) & Full Figure project (PAK Scale)

check my work at www.instagram.com/boyslovetoys_

Please help vote few of my ideas
🙂
and also feel free if you want to answer your own wish
at least need to reach 10 people seriously interest to make the project happen
Estimate price start from $80 - $100 (for custom headsculpt) depends with the complexity

Please reply this post or pm me and I will organize it :)
  • Cloud (FF7 Advent Children)
  • Tifa (FF7 Advent Children)
  • 1/6 Sharktoys Barret Bigger arms (FF7R)
  • Zack V2 with new expression (FF7 CC Reunion / Crisis Core PSP)
  • Angeal Hewley
  • Noctis
  • Nyx Ulric
  • Gladiolus
  • Ignis
  • Prompto
  • Teen Cloud (FF7R)
  • (Kid) Aerith (FF7R)
  • (Kid) Yuffie (FF7CCR)
  • Etc (fill your wish custom project)

Thank you Admins
How would the Barret arms work, would you have to make a new body or are the sharktoys ones removable?

Nice. Wondering if I should have ordered this instead of the FA Studios one. :|
I don't think you will be disappointed at all with the FA studios one. That one was actually my second choice, main reason I went for Fanart is because it was abit cheaper and the pose was a little less cheeky lol.

Kinda glad I preordered now I think its looking great and better than previous videos :clap

Man, seeing the full body in the background really puts into perspective how huge the piece is. Really exciting stuff. If the FA one turns out as good as this in mass production then we'll kind of be spoiled for choice on good third-party Tifas - FanArt, FA and GT all have fantastic sculpts in their own ways.

I think I’d be a lot more lenient on that Barret figure’s other shortcomings if he wasn’t sooooooo much lighter than he’s supposed to be… like I’m not sure who looked at that paint mix and said “yeah close enough” lmao

Does anybody know how well/poorly the playarts Red XIII scales with GT Cloud? I can't imagine a third party one happening any time.

Does anybody know how well/poorly the playarts Red XIII scales with GT Cloud? I can't imagine a third party one happening any time.

There already was a 1/6 Red XIII.

I have no idea if this seller is legitimate or not, I'm guessing "No", but I'm just posting the link for reference. So if you really want one, you can probably track it down, the PlayArts would be way too tiny

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803118961416.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt

Hey All,
What do you think about this line BRING ARTS?
FF7_BA_CLOUD_01__69858.jpg

FF7_BA_TIFA_01__41493.jpg

FF7_BA_AERITH_01__47815.jpg

I really like the old school look of 97, and the quality looks really good.

BUT, i know that we have to be careful with official SE products, and that downgrades are very common.
So do you know if any products in this range have already been released? If so, was the quality up to scratch or were there still downgrades like with Play Arts, for example?

I'm very interested in getting these Bring Arts figures, but they're very expensive and really small (15cm), so I'd like to be on the safe side.

Hey All,
View attachment 649922
View attachment 649923
View attachment 649925

BUT, i know that we have to be careful with official SE products, and that downgrades are very common
So do you know if any products in this range have already been released? If so, was the quality up to scratch or were there still downgrades like with Play Arts, for example?

I'm very interested in getting these Bring Arts figures, but they're very expensive and really small (15cm), so I'd like to be on the safe side.
They'll probably look good enough in hand but for they are charging they really won't be worth it. They are 100+ for what is really a 1/10 figure. Honestly it's crazy. These shouldn't be anymore than 60-70 which is what BA was a little while ago. Doesn't help they tried to force the NFT crap on top of them

I'd have loved these as a nostalgic og ff7 representation but I'm not paying them sorts of money for them. I'm hoping they don't sell that well and go on sale or wait until people want rid in the second hand market for cheap

Hey All,
View attachment 649922
View attachment 649923
View attachment 649925

BUT, i know that we have to be careful with official SE products, and that downgrades are very common.

They look nice but then I saw the price and I was like nah lol..

They look really nice but yeah, way too expensive. For the full party plus Sephiroth, assuming they get that far, you're talking ~$1000.

Yeah, i'm 100% agree that they are at least twice too expensive, it's incomprehensible.
And they don't plan to make Barret?

Back