Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thoughts here. The bring arts line is generally really nice and well made.

But they are seriously overcharging for these classic look figures.

Hard pass for me.

Finally find the time to display them, can't wait for AC Cloud, but it also mean I have to rearrange them

Attachments

• IMG20230715103750.jpg
    IMG20230715103750.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230715104503.jpg
    IMG20230715104503.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230715103925.jpg
    IMG20230715103925.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230715104441.jpg
    IMG20230715104441.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Hey All,
What do you think about this line BRING ARTS?

I pre-ordered all three. These are exactly what I want when it comes to FF7 merch. The only part I don't like is the long wait.

I need Final Fantasy 7 toys around the 6 inch scale since that's majority of my collection, so I'm thinking of getting Bring Arts despite the bloated price. They added some "NFT" stuff in the FF7 Bring Arts toys for some odd reason, and maybe that's part of why the price is so high. I don't need weird "NFT" stuff. I remember with the Bring Arts Dragon Quest toys, they were around $70 to $80 each and I thought they were already very expensive for their size.

What I hope is for BuzzMod to make FF7 characters. They're making 2B from Nier Automata and she looks beautiful, complete with proper cloth costume and all.

Wait, are the BA figs not 1/12? I thought they were all around 15 cm

Cloud's height is listed at 153mm, so yeah, 15cm.

Plus I think people are exaggerating the problems with Bring Arts. I ordered all three for just over $80 each from Hobby Genki. So, are they listed for $100? Yes. Can you get them for significantly cheaper? Also yes.

Looking at other prices for Figma or Figuarts, or similar type import figures, the prices are all across the map, from $60-$100, so I don't think $80 for BringArts is unreasonable. Particularly when GameToys is forcing you to buy a whole freakin' bar diorama with Tifa, and there was very little outcry there, so all the responses from people here saying BringArts are too expensive, when there's not a peep about GameToys, just looks like a double-standard to me.

Plus I think people are exaggerating the problems with Bring Arts.

Looking at other prices for Figma or Figuarts, or similar type import figures, the prices are all across the map, from $60-$100, so I don't think $80 for BringArts is unreasonable.
100% agree; I can understand people being turned off by the BA trio since there were more expensive variants with NFT inclusion, but they’re also optional, so I’m not sure how much that’s really impacting complaints. I really like how their designs are straight from the OG concept art and have all three POd.

Anyway, Figma have gotten pretty expensive, especially for ones with video game licenses attached. Dread Samus is going for around $125 and even non-Nintendo like the latest Persona Figma is hovering near the $100 mark. (Of course I realise these prices include shipping, but still)

Bring Arts is a really nice $40-50 line. Unfortunately they price them $70-120.

They’re certainly improving, but slower than the price creep. They’re a ways off other import lines.
They XVI line looks promising.

Anyone paying retail price for PAK or BA are doing it wrong. They are constantly on sale. You can get most PAK for like $100 USD or lower if you wait a bit on places like amiami. Always end up on sale.

Cloud's height is listed at 153mm, so yeah, 15cm.

Plus I think people are exaggerating the problems with Bring Arts. I ordered all three for just over $80 each from Hobby Genki. So, are they listed for $100? Yes. Can you get them for significantly cheaper? Also yes.

Looking at other prices for Figma or Figuarts, or similar type import figures, the prices are all across the map, from $60-$100, so I don't think $80 for BringArts is unreasonable. Particularly when GameToys is forcing you to buy a whole freakin' bar diorama with Tifa, and there was very little outcry there, so all the responses from people here saying BringArts are too expensive, when there's not a peep about GameToys, just looks like a double-standard to me.

It's a double standard that people will gladly pay a high end price for a high end product, but not pay a high end price for a mid range product?

It's a double standard that people will gladly pay a high end price for a high end product, but not pay a high end price for a mid range product?

Strawman.

Not going to patriciate in the disingenuous debate.

Hey everyone,
We're already halfway through July, but we haven't heard any updates from Gametoys yet.

However, I'm really excited about their upcoming release, Fenrir. In fact, I'm just as excited, if not more, about Fenrir as I am about Cloud himself.

From what I understand, Gametoys has used the PAK Fenrir as a base sample and made improvements from there. One thing I didn't like about the PAK version was that the sword compartment couldn't be kept in the bike, and it came as a separate, clunky accessory.

IMG_5523.jpeg

According to Walter, who seems to have some insider information, the Gametoys Fenrir won't have such issues. The compartment will be able to be stored in the bike itself when it's empty. That's great news! (It will be perfect if Fenrir can closes her weapon compartments when loaded with the 6 swords)

If anyone has more information or photos regarding Gametoys' Fenrir, please share them here. I'm eager to learn more about this exciting release. Here’s a summary of what I know.

IMG_5522.jpeg
IMG_5511.jpeg
IMG_5508.jpeg
IMG_5510.jpeg
IMG_5509.jpeg
IMG_5507.jpeg
IMG_5506.jpeg
c4162495-5a1b-4b55-b18c-99b398b3f8ba.jpeg

GT boss added this diecast part to give the bike better support. This should be at the front part of Fenrir?

Last edited:
I see a few people here talking about NFT when we talk about FF7 figures, but what is NFT exactly?

Finally got my Cloud and Fenrir paid off. Now I'm with you all in hoping he's released soon!!
Cloud/Fenrir Gametoys?
Where did you ordered?

Indeed hobby-genki have good prices!
Have you already ordered there? Do you know if they protect the boxes well so that you receive them in perfect condition?

But unfortunately I think their prices will be quickly inflated with customs fees, which are at our expense as specified in their terms of sale 😕

Cloud/Fenrir Gametoys?
Where did you ordered?
Both OneSixthKit and Giantoy 😅 back in March 2022, I believe. I ordered the Deluxe edition through Kit, and Kit is awesome. You can request him to invoice you a portion of the total cost at any time and make small payments towards your figure. It's just that on release, you will only have 14 days to pay off the figure. And I'm sure one could do the same with Giantoy, it's just that I only ordered a solo Cloud from them so it's not as big of a bill (but still expensive lol)

Also to answer your question about NFT, to put it simply without going too deep into it: NFTs are Non-Fungible Tokens. They are blockchain-based tokens that each represent a unique asset like a piece of art, digital content, or media. An NFT can be thought of as an irrevocable digital certificate of ownership and authenticity for a given asset, whether digital or physical.

So with the purchase of your Bring Arts FFVII figures, you are also receiving a digital version of them that is uniquely yours.
Why?
I don't know. I still don't see the point outside of insanely rich people to trade "art" without paying taxes.

I see a few people here talking about NFT when we talk about FF7 figures, but what is NFT exactly?

Cloud/Fenrir Gametoys?
Where did you ordered?

Indeed hobby-genki have good prices!
Have you already ordered there? Do you know if they protect the boxes well so that you receive them in perfect condition?

But unfortunately I think their prices will be quickly inflated with customs fees, which are at our expense as specified in their terms of sale 😕

NFT is hard to explain exactly, but it's basically just like a digital certificate of authenticity. But it uses blockchain tech, if you're familiar with it, to verify the authenticity of the 'asset', in this case the COA. In essence, it will just end up being an image file on your computer. As others have mentioned, it's kinda dumb.

I have not ordered from Hobby Genki before, so I'm hoping everything goes smoothly.

Hey everyone,
We're already halfway through July, but we haven't heard any updates from Gametoys yet.

However, I'm really excited about their upcoming release, Fenrir. In fact, I'm just as excited, if not more, about Fenrir as I am about Cloud himself.

From what I understand, Gametoys has used the PAK Fenrir as a base sample and made improvements from there. One thing I didn't like about the PAK version was that the sword compartment couldn't be kept in the bike, and it came as a separate, clunky accessory.

View attachment 650049
According to Walter, who seems to have some insider information, the Gametoys Fenrir won't have such issues. The compartment will be able to be stored in the bike itself when it's empty. That's great news! (It will be perfect if Fenrir can closes her weapon compartments when loaded with the 6 swords)

If anyone has more information or photos regarding Gametoys' Fenrir, please share them here. I'm eager to learn more about this exciting release. Here’s a summary of what I know.

View attachment 650052View attachment 650053View attachment 650054View attachment 650055View attachment 650056View attachment 650057View attachment 650058View attachment 650059
GT boss added this diecast part to give the bike better support. This should be at the front part of Fenrir?
I really like the gold that was on the PAKS Fenrir over what GT is doing. I'm hoping the production version has it toned down but I have my doubts. Might repaint those areas if it comes out that way. It's way too saturated at the moment.

Back